Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,824 members, 7,844,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi (6787 Views)

Oyo Gov Election result collation(Live update from inec office AGodi Via B.C.O.S / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku / Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by Aphrygian(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2012
Frank-C:

And while he is at it, you, honeric01, should show us the pictures of the arrest and loot of Segun Oni, Alao Akala, Fayose, IBB, Uduagha, etc. Picture is all that matters now...
@Madam Ajimobi, what school is your 15 year old daughter attending? What school resumes from long vac on October 28th? Since your husband took over from former Gov Daniel to fix Ogun, including the education sector, why not bring your daughter home to show confidence in your husband's education reform? Or even to Aregbe's state 'adjudged' the 'best' by some guy like that. Just forget about your mission to UK, tell us how many foreign trips you have undergone since your daughter took office?
For ACN folks, it is not enough to accuse Madam Jonathan for foreign medical trip or President Jonathan for many State Visits, it cuts both ways. You can't badmouth the PDP for doing something while you are doing exactly thesame thing. Hypocrites are worse than thieves.
I await Alhaji 'Lie' Mohammed to issue a press release condemning this, after all, 'Ceaser's wife should be beyond reproach'
see ignorance o.HER HUSBAND IS THE GOV OF OYO NOT OGUN AND HE SUCCEDED AKALA.when will dis igbo guys leave yoruba thread alone.
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by kingingkinging: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Am not keeping up with any trutg vigil. She was arrested with 500 milli, thats what I know and believe, the truth vigil is for those that are slow to understand. Their deniala have been weak. After some people told us she was in Ibadan with her husband during the NURTW amala fracas in ibadan during sallah, she has now admitted she is in london. ACN is more corrupt than PDP. believe what you want let me believe mine. on truth I stand cool

Dont u know how to use your brain at all? Didnt your lecturers teach you anything about logic at all? When was Sallah? Friday. When did she travel? Sunday. So was she not with her husband on Friday from that? You are worse than the PM journalists that initiated the news. If possible u should be sued too.

Useless bigot. I am sure u are a PDP person or....
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by arcis: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Am not keeping up with any trutg vigil. She was arrested with 500 milli, thats what I know and believe, the truth vigil is for those that are slow to understand. Their deniala have been weak. After some people told us she was in Ibadan with her husband during the NURTW amala fracas in ibadan during sallah, she has now admitted she is in london. ACN is more corrupt than PDP. believe what you want let me believe mine. on truth I stand cool

What's your problem, can't u understand simple english, she was in Ibadan during Sallah (salah was on friday....saturday.....sunday) and travel on sunday.
Please u guys should stop dirty politics and face reality. If she is arrested as claimed, I bet you BBC wil hav inform FG and she wouldn't be allow to travel back to Naija. As am writing now, she's on her way back to MMIA.
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by earthgreeners(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2012
Frank-C:

And while he is at it, you, honeric01, should show us the pictures of the arrest and loot of Segun Oni, Alao Akala, Fayose, IBB, Uduagha, etc. Picture is all that matters now...
@Madam Ajimobi, what school is your 15 year old daughter attending? What school resumes from long vac on October 28th? Since your husband took over from former Gov Daniel to fix Ogun, including the education sector, why not bring your daughter home to show confidence in your husband's education reform? Or even to Aregbe's state 'adjudged' the 'best' by some guy like that. Just forget about your mission to UK, tell us how many foreign trips you have undergone since your daughter took office?
For ACN folks, it is not enough to accuse Madam Jonathan for foreign medical trip or President Jonathan for many State Visits, it cuts both ways. You can't badmouth the PDP for doing something while you are doing exactly thesame thing. Hypocrites are worse than thieves.
I await Alhaji 'Lie' Mohammed to issue a press release condemning this, after all, 'Ceaser's wife should be beyond reproach'

A clear indication of ur ignorance, must u comment?..olodo oshi

Ajimobi is the governor of Oyo and not Ogun, he took over from Alao-Akala and not Daniel
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by Demdem(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2012
234GT: So she is a clean and honest politician?

She is a wife of a politician. Does that make her one?
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by mapet: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2012
Where were this innocent kids' parents when the Ajimobi's were working hard to make their money to be able to send their daughter to school in the UK. I think you guys should quit this useless defeatist sentiments. I intend to send my two kids to school in the US, I have the plan in place, it is my perogative....and I'm wondering when they start attending the schools God willing, someone will now say poor kids are going to pako schools. For God's sakes I'm making the sacrifice.......I guess Mrs. Ajimobi made the sacrifice years ago when it mattered and that is why she was able tos start sending her to school since 2007......
seedord247: Your daughter is schooling in london while millions of innocent kids are trecking to pako school everyday in oyo state....

God is watching us.
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by Demdem(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2012
Frank-C:

This guy is a confirmed Olodo.
See how he is mixing Oyo with Ogun. By the way, who told u Patience went for medical trip? where did u get that info from. u are simply a confirmed Liar. Patience went to "germani" to rest boy.

Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by Kinikini: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2012
[b][/b]I have a 14-year-old daughter. She is schooling here and she has been schooling here over the past five years. She came in 2007. She should have returned to school on Sunday but because of Sallah I could not bring her. We left Nigeria Sunday morning and she returned to school yesterday (Monday) morning. That is my mission here.

I wondeer how education can improve in Oyo if the governor's 14 years old can only study abroad. The pill they cannot take, they prescribe to the masses. Where are we heading to? This are the so called saviours of the masses.
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by honeric01(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2012
Frank-C:

You're too slow bro, they said she was "CAUGHT", not "suspected to be" can you spot the difference? i wonder how some people reason self.
CAUGHT means the evidence is there, so can you please show us[b] pictures or concrete[/b] details from the police in the UK that [b]CAUGHT [/b]her?
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by flexya: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2012
Let me shed some light on dis issue as i am very conversant wit the uk system and av experienced what most likely happened to mrs ajimobi, though not wit the same volume of cash. I do a bit of biznes btw ngr and uk.

1stly, when travellin with cash or any financial instrument worth $10k or its equivalent, u r required to declare it at the nigerian airport, who would forward same info to country of destination. Mrs ajimobi, like most ppl would av failed to make such declaration cos of the mistaken belief that nigerian customs wld want a share of the money. By failin to do dis, she immediately loses 25% of undeclared sum to nigerian govt. She is also liable to prosecution for illegal funds.

Now in the UK, in addition to the declaration issue, which needs to be repeated (red route = sometig to declare) on landin in uk, u r also required to show that the funds u r carryin is not a "proceed of crime". In most cases (as i av often experienced), a bank statement showin u witdrew naira equivalent to wat u av on u in £ or $ is enough. On an occasion, a witdrawal receipt from gtb was ok. The statement would also av a trail of income to give it legitimacy. If u bought travellerscheq from bank, then perfect. I dont. I use sabo. In d absence of such proof, uk custom's financial crimes unit will detain the money for 24hrs under the law. Where the person involved has a valid and traceable uk address, she would be allowed home, straight from the airport.

Witin 24hrs, a magistrate order will be procured to further detain the money for 30more days. Since the carrier was not arrested but funds seized, her pasport wil still be with her and she will be free to come and go as she pleases. Infact she will need to return to nigeria in other to obtain proof of the source of income. If she cant prove a legitimate source for the income within that 30dys, she will then be charged for bein in possesion of wats is considered to be " proceeds of crime". Even if guilty in court but no particular crime can be associated to her, she will still walk free but ALL d funds wil be confiacated. She cant be charged wit money launderin cos the money has not bein laundered into any form of property yet. Unlike iboris case wit houses, jets etc.

Now for someone like mrs ajimobi, provin that d money was legit CANNOT be difficult. She only need find a biznes mogul who witdrew amounts equal or above what she had on her. He will then claim he gave it to her for biznes. His story must match whatever she must av said whilst being interviewed. Note the word interviewed not questioned under caution (ie arrest).

In other words, mrs ajimobi will walk away free.......for now. However, the MET police would av started covertly invesigatin her and her interests in the uk. If thy find that wat she owns does not match her legitimate income in nigeria, they wil then arrest and charge her wit money launderin. This offence is in itself bailable until u jump bail. Successful convicition wil lead to the confiscation of her properties and probable jail time aka ibori style but this is at least 2yrs away. Seekin interpol to arreast and extradite her will depend on volume stole and political influence.

Where she should also av problems is in nigeria, for failin to disclose the funds she was carryin. In addition to the loss of 25% of d mony, she cld also face prison sentence for failin to declare. but as we know, this wont happen in nigeria.

So for those who say she was arrested, well u r right in a way. If police stop u and take ur money pendin investigation, na arrest. For she who said she wasnt, she is also rigt. Afterall, u r not deemed arrested until u enter police station or cell or read ur rigts to remain silent.

U r innocent until guilty irrespectiv of how anxious we r to nail all public looters. The principle of natural justice also stands on the fact that it is better to let 10 criminals walk free where there is some doubt, rather than let an innocent man be the victim of miscarriage of justice.

Hope i av help. I am neither an ACN lover nor pdp supporter

2 Likes

Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by touchmehard: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2012
It could be possible that the money she allegedly had on her may be her daughter's school fees
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by Born2beRich1(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2012
The wife and the governor of oyo state are bloody liars...This news is true...kindly visit http://myondostate.com/w3/n500million-loot-from-rumour-to-reality-london-met-police-confirms-arrest-of-acn-governors-wife/..

All this one that the oyo state governor is sueing PM news is propaganda and a way to decieve the public to think dat it is a lie...The news is actually true..PDP and ACN are rubbish (with the exception of Fashola grin)..May God save us from criminals that we call politicians in this country...Amen... cool lipsrsealed
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by touchmehard: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2012
Born 2be Rich: The wife and the governor of oyo state are bloody liars...This news is true...kindly visit http://myondostate.com/w3/n500million-loot-from-rumour-to-reality-london-met-police-confirms-arrest-of-acn-governors-wife/..

All this one that the oyo state governor is sueing PM news is propaganda and a way to decieve the public to think dat it is a lie...The news is actually true..PDP and ACN are rubbish (with the exception of Fashola grin)..May God save us from criminals that we call politicians in this country...Amen... cool lipsrsealed
I have read your link and all I have to say is that "All Na wash!" bad-belle unconfirmed gossip
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by alphonsok: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2012
remi, no wonder u dont knw dat alao akala a big thief handed over ajimobi nt gbenga daniel.dat s y u kept writg rubbish wit out any evidence.sm ppl only cm 2 demonstrate their brain dat s completely emptied.u wil pity d pm news by d time dey pay damages for releasg a false stories.wen ibori , dsp,were arestd it was confirmed by uk cop,whr s d evidence.bad bele ppl
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by shadrach77: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2012
the story may not be true but her hands are clearly not clean. Did anyone notice how she cleverly avoided the question about how many times she has travelled out of the country? embarassed
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by takedat(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
Who should we believe. PM NEWS claimed it spoke with an officer name withheld and they confirmed her arrest while This Day and Premium Times also claimed it spoke with Met Police and Border Police, with the officers named said they made no arrest by the name Ajimobi Florence.
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/met-border-police-deny-arresting-oyo-governor-s-wife/129212/

premiumtimesng.com/news/105383-london-metropolitan-police-denies-arresting-oyo-governors-wife.html
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by Horus(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
[b]According to rumuors, it was a community based newspaper in the UK that published the news of
Mrs Ajimobi's "arrest".

1. how come they got the news and not the pictures.

2. Which community based newspaper in the UK will publish without a name of the tabloid?

3. What is the name of the newspaper for it to be verified by discerning readers?

4. How come Chief Wole Olanipekun SAN was named as the Lawyer when the newspaper has no name and Chief Olanipekun is not licensed to practise Law in the UK?

5. why would Mrs Ajimobi be arrested on Tuesday 16th October (2 weeks ago by their report) when she was busy disrtibuting food items to the less priviledged in Oyo State on that same day at the flag off of Ajumose food bank marking the world food day?

6. How come there is nothing on the website of London Metropolitan Police to this effect?

7. How come according to the rumour mongers, she was granted one week bail and she chose to travel back to London on Sunday 28th October 2012 two weeks after having "jumped bail" for one week?

8. why are the rumour mongers using pseudo names on facebook?

9. Why the news of her alleged arrested was not confirmed by EFCC?[/b]
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by richkids1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
sammy329: Rumours are spread by Haterz, Spread by fools and accepted by Idi0ts

That's just the truth!

1 Like

Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by richkids1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
Horus: [b]According to rumuors, it was a community based newspaper in the UK that published the news of
Mrs Ajimobi's "arrest".

1. how come they got the news and not the pictures.

2. Which community based newspaper in the UK will publish without a name of the tabloid?

3. What is the name of the newspaper for it to be verified by discerning readers?

4. How come Chief Wole Olanipekun SAN was named as the Lawyer when the newspaper has no name and Chief Olanipekun is not licensed to practise Law in the UK?

5. why would Mrs Ajimobi be arrested on Tuesday 16th October (2 weeks ago by their report) when she was busy disrtibuting food items to the less priviledged in Oyo State on that same day at the flag off of Ajumose food bank marking the world food day?

6. How come there is nothing on the website of London Metropolitan Police to this effect?

7. How come according to the rumour mongers, she was granted one week bail and she chose to travel back to London on Sunday 28th October 2012 two weeks after having "jumped bail" for one week?

8. why are the rumour mongers using pseudo names on facebook?

9. Why the news of her alleged arrested was not confirmed by EFCC?[/b]

U na no get better work do? All of these haters should be ashamed of their claims
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by seedord247(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
honeric01:

The daughter has been schooling in the UK even before they became Governor, so what do you want him to do now?

She has been schooling uk since her husband became senator.....
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by Gbawe: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
seedord247: Your daughter is schooling in london while millions of innocent kids are trecking to pako school everyday in oyo state....

God is watching us.

Ajimobi was a gifted technocrat who has always been successful. He is a talented and successful man who could always afford to educate his daughter privately in the UK. Give him his dues and move on. It is unfair to suggest his daughter's private schooling comes at the expense of anything else when the man has the right to use his income to give his children the best in life as the rest of us are allowed to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiola_Ajimobi

Professional career

He returned to Nigeria in 1977 and joined Management and Industrial Consulting firm as a Senior Consultant. He thereafter worked briefly with Modulor Group (an architectural firm) as the Finance and Admin Controller, before joining Nestle Foods PLC. as the Operations Controller and later as Marketing Controller. In 1979, he joined National Oil and Chemical Marketing Company as the Consumer Products Manager. He was the youngest Manager to occupy such a sensitive position. His performance quickly earned him promotion to the level of Divisional Manager within one and a half years. Thus becoming the youngest Divisional Manager to be thus appointed.
He was later promoted to head a newly created Corporate Credit division reporting directly to the Managing director. As a top flyer in the company and based on his problem solving ability he was deployed to Ibadan Business District as the Area Manager to ensure the repositioning of the company's entire activities in the area. The Company and the district experienced landmark achievements in its modern retail network resulting. In 1987 he built the company’s first 3 in 1 and the largest petrol station retail outlet in Nigeria. The district office built during his tenure still stands out today in Jericho, Ibadan.
In 1987, based on a worldwide international strategic positioning of the lubricants business desired by Shell International Oil Company, he was appointed the Lubricants Manager. He successfully built a new Lubricant division which became the most profitable business of the company and the largest contributor to the corporate profit.
Having completed the strategic repositioning of the Lubricants department, he was moved to manage another troubled business arm- the aviation department. By 1993, he had acquired broad exposure in virtually all the marketing arms of the company. As part of the grooming programme he was posted on an international assignment to Shell International storage company of Togo, serving the whole of West Africa as Chief Executive. He also was the Operations Director of Shell Marketing Company in Togo covering some West African countries.
He returned to Nigeria in 1995 and was appointed in 1996 as Oil Sales Manager in 1998. He was appointed to the board of the company as Executive director- Marketing, a position he held before his appointment on February 2001, as the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the National Oil and Chemical Marketing Company. As Managing Director he substainally improved the profitability of the company and the shareholders fortune. In 2003, he voluntarily retired after 26 years of service in the Oil industry.
In his successful professional career spanning a period of over three decades, Abiola Ajimobi was quick witted and positively impacted on the businesses and people he interacted with.[4]

Political career

In 2003 he became a Senator of the Republic of Nigeria. He was a principal officer in the Senate, serving as the Deputy Minority leader of the Senate.
During his senate days, in 2005, he established the first and the largest FREE VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER, in Oyo State, offering training in computer engineering, computer operations, telephone engineering, fashion designing, hair dressing, tie and dye. The Center has turned out over 16,000 students free of charge, these have gone on to gain employment in banks and many industries in Nigeria. The Center has been recognized and certified both as a partner and training center by the ITF of the Federal Government.
In 2007 he contested the gubernatorial election under the umbrella of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) but lost the election bid. He contested again in 2011 and was elected in a keenly contested election.[2]
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by Orikinla(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
seedord247: Your daughter is schooling in London while millions of innocent kids are trekking to pako school everyday in Oyo state....

God is watching us.

They have been rich even before Ajimobi became governor.
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by dayokanu(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
Frank-C:

@Madam Ajimobi, what school is your 15 year old daughter attending? What school resumes from long vac on October 28th? Since your husband took over from former Gov Daniel to fix Ogun, including the education sector, '

Instead of going back to school to address your illiteracy you are on the web shouting yourself hoarse?

He took over from Daniel? Why not he took over from Nebuchadnezzar?
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by dayokanu(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2012

God is watching us.

Maybe we should ask Obama why his kids are schooling in a private school and not in a public school

Or ask why Chelsea clinton went to Oxford
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by Odunnu: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
I find it funny the answer 'her excellency' gave when asked if she'd travelled out 53 times since the year. She answered she has been out less than 57 times.
Cant she approximate or is that a typo?
Re: Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi by Horus(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
[size=17pt]London Metropolitan Police denies arresting Oyo governor’s wife[/size]

October 31,2012

The London police said it never arrested Mrs. Ajimobi.

The London Metropolitan Police has denied it ever arrested the wife of the governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, as reported in some newspapers on Tuesday. “We are not aware of any such arrest”, said Matt Russell, of the Metropolitan Police press office when contacted by our reporter on Wednesday morning. When contacted by telephone, Mr. Russell asked our reporter to stay on the line while he checked if such an arrest had been made. He got back on the line two minutes later saying they have no such arrest in their records. Yesterday, PM News, an evening paper, reported that the Metropolitan Police in Lamberth borough of London confirmed the arrest of the governor’s wife, Florence Ajimobi, over money laundering related offences. According to PM News, the unnamed official spoken to over the phone replied with a mere “yes” but declined to give further details of the arrest citing UK law preventing the police from sharing such information over the phone. However, responding to email sent by our reporter, the Metropolitan Police, Media and communications officer, PC Pete McNamara, says: “I can find no trace of this on our systems.”

Abiola Ajimobi

PM News had relied on a story allegedly published in an online blog, Newsleak. According to the story, Mrs. Ajimobi was arrested by the London Metropolitan Police two week ago over her involvement in N100m (€400,000.00) money laundering investigation. The report further said Mrs. Ajimobi was arrested on her 52nd trip to the United Kingdom since her husband in 17 months.

Denial and litigation

The Oyo state government yesterday denied that the wife of the governor was arrested describing the news as “wicked and a figment of the imagination of the writer”. “Mrs. Ajimobi was never arrested for any offence whatsoever. Even though our investigations have shown that this is the work of some arrowheads of the opposition, it was done in such an amateurish way that beats the imagination of any responsible reader,” a statement released by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Media, Festus Adedayo, stated. The government didn’t stop there. It has also instituted a N1 billion suit against the Independent Communications Network Limited, publishers of PM News over the report. Mrs. Ajimobi also denied her arrest in a reported telephone interview with reporters. She reportedly claimed she went to London with her 14-year old daughter who had been schooling in England since 2007 (before her husband became the state governor). No PREMIUM TIMES reporter was at the interview.“I have a daughter that has been schooling in England since 2007 and if you look at my passport, you will see I have travelled less (than 52 times in 17 months),” the Oyo State first lady was quoted as saying on the telephone.

Source: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/105383-london-metropolitan-police-denies-arresting-oyo-governors-wife.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nairaland Assembly / Cross River APC Accuses Assembly Of Receiving Bribe To Pass Ayade’s N1.3T Budget / Strange Man Spotted At Peter Obi's Rally (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.