Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? (1943 Views)

How Many Hours Of A Day Do You Stay Logged In The Internet / Did You Use 5 & 10 Kobo Coins? (pics) / What Time Of The Day Do You Work Or Learn Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by bolex(m): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2006
Hey

Guys and gals

ladies and bobos

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The F*** word has become a common slang now

Any1 uses it

But the question is , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How often a day do you use it

I use it like ,,,,,,, 3ce a day if need be
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by aloib(f): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2006
UNCOUNTABLE,

i use it wen i'm in a frustrating situation or wen i yab my friends, i cant count it jare
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by beyunce(f): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2006
exactly i cant count.
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by niterider(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2006
In every sentence i make.
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2006
Countless Times. Xpecially when I'm pissed off.
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by babymine(f): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2006
N E V E R! grin cheesy grin
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2006
babymine:

Yeah right! You kidding right? l.o.l cheesy
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by niterider(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2006
babymine:

U f**king around rite??
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2006
Uhm . . grin
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by babymine(f): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2006
Is it a must to say that word? grin
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by niterider(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2006
babymine:

Is it a must to say that word? grin

It helps you let out ur emotions the exact way u want them to come out
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by babymine(f): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2006
That might be the best way for you to let out your emotions but definitely not for me. grin
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by niterider(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2006
Dnt be close minded.Try it someday when you get pissed-off @ someone.U wldnt have to shoot ur fist at the person cos after u done wit the F words,u'll feel the satisfaction usally felt after using ur fists.Try it b4 u disagree
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by nike4luv(f): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2006
mines uncountable cheesy am i fxcking rite or wa
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by babymine(f): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2006
@ niterider

Thanks for the advice but I have better ways. grin cheesy grin
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by queen2(f): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2006
mostly
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by niterider(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2006
babymine:

@ niterider

Thanks for the advice but I have better ways. grin cheesy grin

iight
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by kimba(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2006
why should i use that kinda word. I believe its part of the ghetto language, grin grin
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by babymine(f): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2006
grin cheesy grin
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by Free(f): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2006
I hardly used that word, seriously!!!!! grin grin
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by hotangel2(f): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2006
ha, i use the fxck word alot, even when i ain't angry, Like fxck yeah, i can fxck.

Ohh fxck no, like where the fxck y'all been?
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by niterider(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2006
kimba:

why should i use that kind of word. I believe its part of the ghetto language, grin grin

Ghetto language or not,it gets the job done and whether we like it or not,its taking over.I doubt if it wld remain a profanity for long.At the rate at which its being used,it might f**k around and find itself in our skul vocabulary very soon. wink
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by bolex(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2006
Ma boss @ work would say

I don;t give a f**k

Just come the f*ck down to work now

lol

Job done

in 1 minute

I don dissapear for work

lol

the F***word is the F*** work

no F***king about
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by 2nde(m): 2:38am On Apr 27, 2006
I only use it when i get upset or refering to one dump person thats so stupid. If nobody get me upset for the day, i a'intt gonnaa use it.
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by niterider(m): 4:58am On Apr 27, 2006
How do u feel after using it?? grin
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by 2nde(m): 4:59am On Apr 27, 2006
I feel nothing honestly
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by niterider(m): 5:01am On Apr 27, 2006
It doesnt calm ur nerves down??It doesnt totally eliminate the possibility of physical confrontation??
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by 2nde(m): 5:07am On Apr 27, 2006
When i use it is when i'm really pissed and after that, i calm down. You correct!! wink
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by niterider(m): 5:11am On Apr 27, 2006
Thats rite my man.I'm very short tempered so i use it alot and thank God for that word cos i'm not knw to be physical
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by 2cantango(f): 5:20am On Apr 27, 2006
I fxckin say it whenever I fxckin want to tongue grin cool
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by 2nde(m): 5:21am On Apr 27, 2006
it shows already.
Re: The F**** Word, How Often A Day Do You Use It ? by niterider(m): 5:22am On Apr 27, 2006
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your Day Usually So Boring That You Have To Spend Most Of It On Nl? / See What These People Do Almost Daily At Senator Samaho's House(photos) / Top10 Most Beautiful Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.