Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative (3521 Views)

Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate / I Am From East Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by somalia6: 6:29am On Oct 31, 2012
http://www.dailynews.co.tz/index.php/sport/11039-somalia-picks-miss-ea-representative

Coordinator of event, Rena Callist said that the 21 girl born in Hargeisa in Somalia is ready for the finals at the Mlimani City Hall on December 7.

She will join other finalist Jocelyne Diana Maro (22), (Tanzania), Akuot Philip Suzan (Southern Sudan), Rahwa Afeworki (Eritrea), Lula Teklehaimanot (Ethiopia), Mugisha Nadege (Burundi), Annabelle Marvel Pointe (Seychelles) and Ayisha Nagudi (Uganda). Callist said preparations for the finals are in top gear as they are headng towards the finals.

“We are finalizing some of the key logistical issues with the National Arts Council, (BASATA ) so that we stage the event in a required standard taking into account that the event will involve candidates from 16 countries,” he said.

He named other countries which have confirmed to participate in the event as Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Djibouti, Southern Sudan, Malawi, Seychelles, Madagascar, Reunion, Comoros and Mauritius. Callist said more than 3,120 contestants had registered to compete in the preliminaries of Miss East Africa beauty contest.

She is gonna win. Hands down. This woman will put to shame ANY kenyan, Ugandan, Burundian, Southern Sudan etc woman...lmao

Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by loveafrica: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
she is ugly like most somalis. weird shaped face and weird nose
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by somalia6: 12:05am On Nov 01, 2012
loveafrica: she is ugly like most somalis. weird shaped face and weird nose

lmao the envy oozing out of you is hard to ignore
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:17am On Nov 01, 2012
She very pretty but too skinny for my liking.
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by loveafrica: 1:37am On Nov 01, 2012
somalia6:

lmao the envy oozing out of you is hard to ignore

why would i envy somalis? lol nothing to envy there. somalis are pretty ugly. i am pakistani. i am superior to you
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by Blyss: 2:02am On Nov 01, 2012
somalia6: http://www.dailynews.co.tz/index.php/sport/11039-somalia-picks-miss-ea-representative

Coordinator of event, Rena Callist said that the 21 girl born in Hargeisa in Somalia is ready for the finals at the Mlimani City Hall on December 7.

She will join other finalist Jocelyne Diana Maro (22), (Tanzania), Akuot Philip Suzan (Southern Sudan), Rahwa Afeworki (Eritrea), Lula Teklehaimanot (Ethiopia), Mugisha Nadege (Burundi), Annabelle Marvel Pointe (Seychelles) and Ayisha Nagudi (Uganda). Callist said preparations for the finals are in top gear as they are headng towards the finals.

“We are finalizing some of the key logistical issues with the National Arts Council, (BASATA ) so that we stage the event in a required standard taking into account that the event will involve candidates from 16 countries,” he said.

He named other countries which have confirmed to participate in the event as Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Djibouti, Southern Sudan, Malawi, Seychelles, Madagascar, Reunion, Comoros and Mauritius. Callist said more than 3,120 contestants had registered to compete in the preliminaries of Miss East Africa beauty contest.

She is gonna win. Hands down. This woman will put to shame ANY kenyan, Ugandan, Burundian, Southern Sudan etc woman...lmao

COD Damn!! Look at that massive fivehead she's got on her!! shocked She looks like she can give a mean azz headbutt with that sledgehammer she's carrying on her shoulders. cheesy By the way, that hair looks faker than a two dollar bill. That's a strait up lace weave, no doubt.
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by loveafrica: 2:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by somalia6: 5:36am On Nov 01, 2012
loveafrica: [img]http://1.bp..com/-6BA5YlTj2jo/T7PYiSuesWI/AAAAAAAASfY/Iw61DqMQlf4/s320/humaima_malik_best_dress_at_lux_style_awards.jpg[/img]

Pakistani actress

u mad bro?
[center][/center]

pakistanis are the last thing on my mind.

Blyss:

COD Damn!! Look at that massive fivehead she's got on her!! shocked She looks like she can give a mean azz headbutt with that sledgehammer she's carrying on her shoulders. cheesy By the way, that hair looks faker than a two dollar bill. That's a strait up lace weave, no doubt.

we all know thats her real hair. when was the last time you saw a somali with nappy hair. dont hate.
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by loveafrica: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2012
somalia6: [center][/center]

pakistanis are the last thing on my mind.

we all know thats her real hair. when was the last time you saw a somali with nappy hair. dont hate.

most somalis have in between hair though. not nappy but not really straight/curly. it's kinda diff. not as good as indian/asian or white
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by somalia6: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2012
loveafrica:

most somalis have in between hair though. not nappy but not really straight/curly. it's kinda diff. not as good as indian/asian or white

why are you telling me this? i know my hair. is very soft and curly.
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by Blyss: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
loveafrica: [img]http://1.bp..com/-6BA5YlTj2jo/T7PYiSuesWI/AAAAAAAASfY/Iw61DqMQlf4/s320/humaima_malik_best_dress_at_lux_style_awards.jpg[/img]

Pakistani actress

u mad bro?

Sorry, but you aren't helping your goal by putting up that butta faced chick. You can do better than that, Ace. cheesy
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 06, 2012
Blyss:

lol. you're on drugs. grin
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by ayanle456: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
blyss things somali women have weaves...

somali women are known to have real hair that is long and soft.

why wear a fake weave when your natural long hair is what people pay big money to buy so they can wear ur real hair as a weave
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by Blyss: 1:17am On Nov 28, 2012
ayanle456: blyss things somali women have weaves...

somali women are known to have real hair that is long and soft.

why wear a fake weave when your natural long hair is what people pay big money to buy so they can wear ur real hair as a weave

What? All women have nice hair, though some manage it properly and some done't. I know of currently and known in the past women of all races and creeds who wore/wear weave. Not only non-horner black women wear weave, or as white chicks like to refer to it as "hair extensions". Most women like to wear their hair in all different styles, from short styles to long haired styles. Yet natural hair is not meant to accommodate such continuous cutting and regrowth, perms, dying, curling and all other kinds of mess these women do to their hair, and so after a while the hair and scalp will become worn out and simply start to break down, a noticeable irregular growth pattern will start to take place, and they'll begin noticing that their hair starts to take longer to grow, or that it'll begin growing uneven, or will grow to a certain short length and just stop growing after that.

So to counter this issue, many women get hair extensions or weave, wigs and so on, to make the jump from a short haired style to a long haired style. It's common among all women, yet it's most talked about with black women for the simple fact of that black women often use hair in which is not their natural grade/type in their extension process.
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by Blyss: 1:43am On Nov 28, 2012
*Kails*:

lol. you're on drugs. grin

You know it's the truth, look at that thing. I have 7 sisters and plenty of aunts and nieces who've worn weave. I'm a weave expert, I know a lace weave when I see one. There's not a doubt in my mind that that chick is sporting a lace weave, sure enough. cheesy
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by somalia5: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2012
dude everyone knows that her hair is real. stop making a fool of urself.

i have never seen a somali with nappy hair. why buy fake hair? we have silky hair. i have several sisters and they all have soft dark indian silky hair.

my mom looks straight up indian. i have sooft curly hair.
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by Blyss: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
somalia5: dude everyone knows that her hair is real. stop making a fool of urself.

i have never seen a somali with nappy hair. why buy fake hair? we have silky hair. i have several sisters and they all have soft dark indian silky hair.

my mom looks straight up indian. i have sooft curly hair.

[img]http://afrolensdotcom.files./2012/10/hairdo.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/_wfjRpYdQzLI/SG6-gaY_vII/AAAAAAAAA8w/8QbbiLoWhgU/s400/k'naan_best.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/_LgmNrAldJko/S8no1LIvWGI/AAAAAAAAAdQ/LitgPvNNTIE/s640/Somali_Man_Maine_Lagislature.jpg[/img]

Negro, you're delusional. cheesy So where exactly is this silky Indian hair you speak of, because I've yet to see it on a Somali's head without it being a weave.
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by somalia5: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
the first guy is oromo or afar

the rest of the guys have soft curly hair, loook closer son
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by Blyss: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
somalia5: the first guy is oromo or afar

the rest of the guys have soft curly hair, loook closer son

No Son, you look closer. cheesy Indians have hair like this:

[img]http://www.themalaysiantimes.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/home-secretary-350_110611023129.gif[/img]

as you can clearly see, it's nothing like the Negro hair you and your people have. Stop being so insecure and delusional about who you are, Negro. cheesy
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by somalia5: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
the fact u runnin around findin pics of somalis shows its impossible to find full blooded somali with nappy hair

u have slayed urself

dont delete those pics. all the somalis u posted have soft curly hair

some in those pics are not somali, anyone can see that
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by Blyss: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
somalia5: the fact u runnin around findin pics of somalis shows its impossible to find full blooded somali with nappy hair

u have slayed urself

dont delete those pics. all the somalis u posted have soft curly hair

some in those pics are not somali, anyone can see that

Don't worry, I wont be deleting them. They are proof to the delusional state of mind in which you poor migrants roam the world begging for people to take serious. cheesy
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by somalia5: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
goood.

self slayin must be a hobby for u
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by Blyss: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
somalia5: goood.

self slayin must be a hobby for u

LOL, so hows that "Indian hair" holding up for you, Ace? cheesy cheesy cheesy Damn, Buffoon. cheesy
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by somalia5: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
its somali hair, not indian
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by Blyss: 1:29am On Dec 02, 2012
somalia5: its somali hair, not indian

Aight, keep up the fight brotha. someday you'll be taken seriously. Peace and hair grease my brotha. smiley
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by ayanle456: 5:32am On Dec 02, 2012
Blyss:

Aight, keep up the fight brotha. someday you'll be taken seriously. Peace and hair grease my brotha. smiley

ur forgetting am somali. i dont need grease.
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by dominique(f): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lmao @ this exchange grin

Grabs popcorn and soda
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by somalia5: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
dominique: Lmao @ this exchange grin

Grabs popcorn and soda

grab ur weave too and compare it with my hair
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by misskaedy(f): 5:21am On Jul 31, 2013
@somalia6 or @somalia5

You are very rude for saying Blacks are ugly. Guess what? You are black yourself, whether you like it or not. Somalians are black.
Re: Somalia Picks Miss East Africa Representative by somalia11: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
misskaedy: @somalia6 or @somalia5

You are very rude for saying Blacks are ugly. Guess what? You are black yourself, whether you like it or not. Somalians are black.

its somali not somalian. and you have no idea about our history, matter of fact you dont know about your own history. so dont come talk to me and tell me what you think you were labeled by whites.

Somalis speak an afro asiatic language. we are neither negroid nor white. we are somali. there is no such thing as race. if you chose to lable yourself black thats good for you.

but we are somali.

and yes i think those who look negroid are ugly.

(1) (Reply)

Hierarchy Of Yoruba Obas As Of 1920 / Where To Buy Organic Palm Kernel Oil In Lagos, Nigeria. / Rivers State 'igbos' Should Unite For A Better Identity Like ANIOMA..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.