Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Are Video Games Childish? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Are Video Games Childish? (1825 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / Cool Video Games We Played In The 90's!!! Add Yours / Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Video Games Childish? by Emmy2009(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2012
I just got an annoying lecture from someone about how I'm childish just because I play video games and watch anime a lot....I hav a girlfriend and live life peacefully n peeps think that just isn't man enough.....plz I really want u guys views about this...its kind of disturbing
Re: Are Video Games Childish? by Bawss1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
Why should you be bothered about what people think of your pastime? Such concerns should be tossed away instantly, everyone in this life is free to spend their time however they deem fit as long as no one is hurt in the process.

Just for the record, statistics released by the Entertainment Software Association in the US puts the average age of the game player at 30 years, while the average age of the most frequent game purchaser is 35 years old.(http://www.theesa.com/facts/index.asp)

Enjoy your gaming.
Re: Are Video Games Childish? by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 06, 2012
Emmy2009: I just got an annoying lecture from someone about how I'm childish just because I play video games and watch anime a lot....I hav a girlfriend and live life peacefully n peeps think that just isn't man enough.....plz I really want u guys views about this...its kind of disturbing

The next time someone tell you that gaming is childish be sure to ask them how websurfing is any different? Like wise watching television! Or even bar hopping/clubbing. None can be listed as the most productive of activities... tongue

People need outlets or ways to reduce the stress in their lives. I say f*&^ it! grin

[size=28pt]#gameON![/size]

1 Like

Re: Are Video Games Childish? by 9ineGames: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
100% agree with you guys!!gaming is educative and not only for kids*(in-fact most games out there are built for the adults) example my mum also play games(would u call her baby becos of that? grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download FIFA 12??? / GTA5 (new Image) / *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.