Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha (46150 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Pictures Of Chioma Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
ehie: have you seen shuwa arabs in Borno,or fulanis in the north?have you seen tiv women?lol Igbos Ko Igbos Ni
My Dear, the igbos have the largest amount of fine babes in this country from my obeservation, edo girls are fine and no doubt the tribes you mentioned as well (especially fulani) but the total number of their fine babes is not up to 30% of the ones igbos' have plus they still have the babes that can compete with the finest that the ones you mentioned have to offer
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by pweeryambre: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
Chioma is not ugly and not stunning either, she is there.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by pweeryambre: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
Chioma is not ugly and not stunning either, she is just there.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
WackyJ1:
My Dear, the igbos have the largest amount of fine babes in this country from my obeservation, edo girls are fine and no doubt the tribes you mentioned as well (especially fulani) but the total number of their fine babes is not up to 30% of the ones igbos' have plus they still have the babes that can compete with the finest that the ones you mentioned have to offer
LOL @ URSELF,post the pics lets see the 70% Beautiful igbo girls
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
Is it the brazillian hair,drag queen makeup that is ur defination of beauty?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
I posted natural beauty,pls post the same kind of pictures
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
ehie: LOL @ URSELF,post the pics lets see the 70% Beautiful igbo girls
i said 30% percent of the total amount of igbo girls. plus i'm too lazy to post pics, enter facebook and see or take bus to owerri. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
even shuwa and Fulsni men are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
WackyJ1:
i said 30% percent of the total amount of igbo girls. plus i'm too lazy to post pics, enter facebook and see or take bus to owerri. cheesy
running on empty and nothing,post or do not comment at all
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
[quote author=musKeeto]Stunning?[/quote

From the pictures shown here, I'd say No. Perhaps someone has better pics. undecided
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
ehie: even shuwa and Fulsni men are beautiful
hahaha beautiful indeed.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
ehie: running on empty and nothing,post or do not comment at all
Right, the proof is everywhere. except you're living in the north

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
fulani men are beautiful

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
Shuwa and Fulani women are obviously the most besutiful in Nigeria, stop deceiving yourself Igbo ko Igbo ni
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Fulani

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
What's 'stunning' about those pictures?
The way people use the word 'beautiful' nowadays is shocking
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Intrepid1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Where are her jugs? angry angry
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Akshow: 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
mgbeke pikshoor. She try small. I agree that maiduguri people are very goodl looking but so are all other tribes. I Dont know why some igbo's are quick to conclude Na them fine pass. Take trip Down north and see the beauty of New generation hausas mixed wit fulani blood. In all modesty not the outright shameless in your face kind of America wanna be dressin of the east, you will see natural beauty wit long hair and eyes to kill for.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
who is messing this thread with pics not of chioma?
shakes head and jumps to another thread.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness;

John Keats

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
Beauty Overload
Am tired of posting,how can a whole tribe be so gorgeous.
God is great,
their diet help probably

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by antontech(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
bee444: Chioma is one of the many ugly nollywood actress cumbering the big screen. Although, she's got good character, her persona and self-esteem are way below average.

Even with the PHOTOSHOP editing, you could still see fake written all over. She's been told to buckle up and start dressing the 21st century dressing, hence, the studio pictures you're seeing. She's too awkward as an actress.

Like her sha!

Maybe u want her to be naked b4 u will appreciate her.At least she does not dress indecently.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by MeGaStReEt: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
THIS GIRL TEY FOR VILLAGE WELL WELL SHA.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Kulas: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Igbos and South South most beautiful, south west came last.No region that doesnt have beautiful babe,but the point here is that by average(percentage),Igbos/South South are the most beautiful while South west took last.We all know including the Yorubas know that this is fact,just that we like debating points raised here in nairaland for sentimental reasons.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I hope that wasn't an attempt at the sexy bedroom eyes because it looks more like she took the pictures close to a bonfire or something and smoke is peppering her eyes.

grin
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
Kulas: Igbos and South South most beautiful, south west came last.No region that doesnt have beautiful babe,but the point here is that by average(percentage),Igbos/South South are the most beautiful while South west took last.We all know including the Yorubas know that this is fact,just that we like debating points raised here in nairaland for sentimental reasons.
Lol,who says,u just decided after eating nkobi,show us proof then we will agree,gone are the days where one makes a blanket statement and expects people to agree with them,i say Igbos are not the prettiest,Fulanis are followed by the Shuwa Arabs.I have posted pictures to proove it
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Itoroetti(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Princek12: If she is so stunning she would have shown a full length picture. Showing glamour shots of your pancaked face does not mean you are stunning.

PANCAKE INDEED.i laff in kontagora
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by mamagee3(f): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
Those pictures are old!!!

I have seen them numerous times, why is ths even on the front page?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by klax(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pleas what is the meaning of this And is stunning in this Pancake, Breadcake, hallowing powder or Ojujucalabar gallon of powder make up fill with Mary K. or Mary. J. Why does this ,ake the first page in the first place Rubbish.........

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by dabrake(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
bee444: Chioma is one of the many ugly nollywood actress cumbering the big screen. Although, she's got good character, her persona and self-esteem are way below average.

Even with the PHOTOSHOP editing, you could still see fake written all over. She's been told to buckle up and start dressing the 21st century dressing, hence, the studio pictures you're seeing. She's too awkward as an actress.

Like her sha!
still better than the wife you will marry
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by kooto(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2012

Like her sha!
Don't agree with you!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by ocelot2006(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Kulas: Igbos and South South most beautiful, south west came last.No region that doesnt have beautiful babe,but the point here is that by average(percentage),Igbos/South South are the most beautiful while South west took last.We all know including the Yorubas know that this is fact,just that we like debating points raised here in nairaland for sentimental reasons.

I strongly suggest you take a trip to Adamawa state and check out their ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral / Eniola Ajao's Hair Shaved For A Movie Role / Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.