Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha (46149 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Pictures Of Chioma Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by omenziate(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
Wetin person wan carry dis dem aboki do? Dis ones go dagger person if misunderstanding dey. No surprise say some na adept archers sef. Ur own don be b dt.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by moodswing(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
This post only highlights the power of photoshop. Too bad the poor girl is used as a case study.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Sharingan: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ekans: She looks more like a village belle.The make up no too work.
na lie jor angry
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Rooneyboy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
old woman .

Make she go siddon .
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Caseless: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
Kulas: Naturally,South East(Igbo)and South South babes are most beautiful than any other region in Nigeria,followed by North central.South west(Yorubas)came last.It is not sentimental but fact(real),or who can dispute it?
if u come north, u go quiet..no yam leg
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Slickest(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
abuaoyen: Ur beautieul
Do u gt a prize 4 commentin 1st,cos dis issue of wrong spellingz bafflz me...I can imagyn d luk on ur face nd posture of ur figerz on fone keyz wen itz nt "audienz play"
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Splendblex(f): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
BEAUTIFUL... smiley
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Onyiip(f): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
Slickest:
Do u gt a prize 4 commentin 1st,cos dis issue of wrong spellingz bafflz me...I can imagyn d luk on ur face nd posture of ur figerz on fone keyz wen itz nt "audienz play"
lol.... U wicked o
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Ocutegan(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
WackyJ1:
My Dear, the igbos have the largest amount of fine babes in this country from my obeservation, edo girls are fine and no doubt the tribes you mentioned as well (especially fulani) but the total number of their fine babes is not up to 30% of the ones igbos' have plus they still have the babes that can compete with the finest that the ones you mentioned have to offer
Oga shey those your igbo sistas with yam leg and strong face na him you dey call beautiful. You need to leave your village to see the fulani beauty. I leave ma house every 4pm jus to see the young fulani babes troup out wen they ggoin to mosque nd comin back. Their shape,smile,accent..everytin na die. If no be sąƔ​‎ dem dey always walk in group,boy for don chat up one of them ☺º°˚˚˚°ºo I still get plan for them sha. Igbo ko, coccaine ni

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
ocelot2006:

I strongly suggest you take a trip to Adamawa state and check out their ladies.
can't comment now cos of chelsea vs man u match and really promised God not to offend him cos I need chelsea 2 win 2da. May be later
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Yes, Chioma Chukwuka is pretty. However, these images of her posted here have been heavily enhanced.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by druid06(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
She's just an average looking girl with a lot of graphic work done her picture. Nothing so special and intriguing about her pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by vislabraye(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
Kulas: Naturally,South East(Igbo)and South South babes are most beautiful than any other region in Nigeria,followed by North central.South west(Yorubas)came last.It is not sentimental but fact(real),or who can dispute it?

I'm not too sure about your grading. But men, women from the north, Fulanis fine well well o.
I agree with you about SS and SE
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by vislabraye(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ocutegan:
Oga shey those your igbo sistas with yam leg and strong face na him you dey call beautiful. You need to leave your village to see the fulani beauty. I leave ma house every 4pm jus to see the young fulani babes troup out wen they ggoin to mosque nd comin back. Their shape,smile,accent..everytin na die. If no be sąƔ​‎ dem dey always walk in group,boy for don chat up one of them ☺º°˚˚˚°ºo I still get plan for them sha. Igbo ko, coccaine ni

Igbo dey fine well well O. Especially from Imo state.
To chaik Fulani babe, no try am o. Those abokis fit slaughter you especially if you be infidel. Lol.
Chioma is pretty but not dead drop beautiful. I won't look at her twice.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Ifilinwa(f): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
Princek12: If she is so stunning she would have shown a full length picture. Showing glamour shots of your pancaked face does not mean you are stunning.
Bad belle.. Mscheww.. Y can't you try and. Upload ur sisters decorated face
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Ifilinwa(f): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
Princek12: If she is so stunning she would have shown a full length picture. Showing glamour shots of your pancaked face does not mean you are stunning.
Bad belle.. Mscheww.. Y can't you try and upload ur sisters decorated face, let's compare hers with Akpota
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by PlantainBoy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
lol.. Wicked comment!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ocutegan:
Lol. guy man up and attack the group or you fit use the divide and conquer technigue (either you go with your guys or you just shout boko haram and watch them scatter wink)
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by igboboy1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
WackyJ1: IGBO LADIES NO DEY CARRY LAST. but that first picture no dey encouraging at all

too bad na one Olu-something dey give am prick...
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
ehie: Lol,who says,u just decided after eating nkobi,show us proof then we will agree,gone are the days where one makes a blanket statement and expects people to agree with them,i say Igbos are not the prettiest,Fulanis are followed by the Shuwa Arabs.I have posted pictures to proove it
My dear the pictures you are posting are not that fine abeg, ah ah i am wondering now whether you are seeing them well or not or are just blinded by your own beliefs. if i did not know the fulanis are fine only three out of all the pictures you've posted would have told me that they are fine please, those their paint masks are not an excuse.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
igbo boy:

too bad na one Olu-something dey give am prick...
we're not stingy people. we like to share abi no be so?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Ugoduru(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
This sister is so hot
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by beezman(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
all lovely,dats why i like me dem igbo gals.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Akshow: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
Kulas: Igbos and South South most beautiful, south west came last.No region that doesnt have beautiful babe,but the point here is that by average(percentage),Igbos/South South are the most beautiful while South west took last.We all know including the Yorubas know that this is fact,just that we like debating points raised here in nairaland for sentimental reasons.
HahaHaha your Englishes took last in finest. See gbagaun. Omo Nna pack well well and stop deceivin yourself.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
Akshow: HahaHaha your Englishes took last in finest. See gbagaun. Omo Nna pack well well and stop deceivin yourself.
what concerns his english with the point he was trying to put across?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
ehie: bEAUTY
na wa Oº°˚˚°ºoo, dem even solve mathematics Fø̲̣̣я̅ dis babez face dem, calculus, bodmas, trignometry, indices Aπϑ linear equation dey# surely Oluwa is invovledgrin grin grin
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Ocutegan(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
WackyJ1:
Lol. guy man up and attack the group or you fit use the divide and conquer technigue (either you go with your guys or you just shout boko haram and watch them scatter wink)
Lol abeg I no get such liver o I no fit con die because of wetin I wan chop wink)
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ocutegan:
Lol abeg I no get such liver o I no fit con die because of wetin I wan chop wink)
Dem abokis and their long cutlass dey fear you abi? hehe wink cheesy
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by sarutobie(m): 12:02am On Nov 01, 2012
I have watched a lot of chioma's movies,especially the ones in a rural setting..she is more beautiful without makeup..her cute little nose and lips,white eyes,straight legs,good shape,chocolate colour..that lady fine jor..

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by kannymoore(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2012
ocelot2006:

I strongly suggest you take a trip to Adamawa state and check out their ladies.

Dude.. Forget dat tin! Adamawa chicks are generally BLACK like KIWI POLISH and WOR-WOR to a *T*... However, chicks from Michika LGA are so pretty, well mannered and drop dead gorgeous that you fit forget ya hometown and decide to put down roots in Adamawa....wahllai!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by igboboy1(m): 1:58am On Nov 01, 2012
WackyJ1:
we're not stingy people. we like to share abi no be so?

share with ndi ofe manu? tufiakwa
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Mckybarf(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2012
ambrosini593: Is she not beautiful?
actually, shes one of the prettiest faces i have seen on naija screens: she never seem to grow older. I just adore here cute tiny lips, bright eyes and the ebony skin. CHI-CHU-THA. Ups for yah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Rides A Cow (photos) / Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral / Eniola Ajao's Hair Shaved For A Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.