Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs (20169 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by Abagworo(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
baysol:
Hogwash, Your noise will end on 5 November your porported date to metamorphose into Biafrogs. We are waiting to pack you back to your filthy aba and the land of Biafrogs.

Post the pictures of your paradise cities and stop making noise.
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by vanbonattel: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
Abagworo:

So many streets in Port Harcourt were constructed through neighborhood self-help. Same with roads in many villages in Southeast. We cannot keep waiting for government to do everything especially waste handling.

@bolde I'm very much aware that Aba was constructed with good drainage system but the same Aba people dump refuse inside the drainage and wait for government to come and open them. Here in Port Harcourt, every 1st Saturday of every month, we open up all our drainages and each street will arrange for trucks that will convey the scooped garbage to the dump site. Why can't people in Aba do same?[b][/b]

Because they took the pains to stand under the sun to elect a government that will use their tax money and oil income to do just that and doing it on your own will make the irresponsible government to keep siphoning the people's wealth to foreign bank accounts!
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by vanbonattel: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
Syenite: Home to 2 Time African Champions, ENYIMBA-ENYI :

Joke of the decade grin

Orji kalu diverted some state funds to massively support enyimba while robbing the state blind on the side, in the end, you won the ACL twice but left millions of masses poop and hopeless.

orji kalu score card:

football 95/100
other sports 5/100
education 3/100
health 5/100
security 1/100
infrastructure 10/100
stealing of public funds 99/100
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by vanbonattel: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Syenite: Every Big city in d world has its good and bad sides. This is still Aba:

That is a church, a private venture. Did Orji build the church
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by LivingSaint(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
Stop the Aba bashing. Aba City has just been awarded best and cleanest city on earth.
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by solomonmartins: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2012
Guys, the truth most people never knew on abia problem is that it all started from Orji Kalu to T .A Orji, there is no place in Nigeria we don’t have bad roads, but if the governor are trying like akwa ibom, imo, enugu and Lagos, there will be no problem. During the time of Orji Kalu, my friend was the local government chairman, and if you are close to this people you know that the money they realize as allocation is being sheared among their self’s. Now for instance, aba not monthly allocation is about 80 million, the governor will give the chairman 50 million and ask him to sign that he has collected the total sum, when you refuse, you be out the next day and trust Nigerians, is better they stay there doing nothing and hiding under the umbrella of the head than going out.

After the money is being giving, they will come back and shear some to the councilors the rest money is history. In the case of T.A Orji, after cutting down the allocation, his son IKUKU will collect the sum of 1 million from each chairman, failing to do so you are out, I am very close to the former chairman of Isialangwa north C.O Eweremadu and Friday Onukwuo, this guys did not do anything in the local government because the governor can not question them. In abaia state, no single work, I mean nothing to write about, I have my properties in aba, I visit aba every week, the main and proud town in abia state is aba, Umuahia is capital and nothing is going on there, will you believe that a big abia, Gods own state don’t have state house, where the governor stay as state house is part of Ojukwu bunker , this can be verified by you, abia is in total mess, I will give fact and figures of how the state is being run in abia and anybody that oppose it should get his facts I will get mine.
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by solomonmartins: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2012
Guys, the truth most people never knew on abia problem is that it all started from Orji Kalu to T .A Orji, there is no place in Nigeria we don’t have bad roads, but if the governor are trying like akwa ibom, imo, enugu and Lagos, there will be no problem. During the time of Orji Kalu, my friend was the local government chairman, and if you are close to this people you know that the money they realize as allocation is being sheared among their self’s. Now for instance, aba not monthly allocation is about 80 million, the governor will give the chairman 50 million and ask him to sign that he has collected the total sum, when you refuse, you be out the next day and trust Nigerians, is better they stay there doing nothing and hiding under the umbrella of the head than going out.

After the money is being giving, they will come back and shear some to the councilors the rest money is history. In the case of T.A Orji, after cutting down the allocation, his son IKUKU will collect the sum of 1 million from each chairman, failing to do so you are out, I am very close to the former chairman of Isialangwa north C.O Eweremadu and Friday Onukwuo, this guys did not do anything in the local government because the governor can not question them. In abaia state, no single work, I mean nothing to write about, I have my properties in aba, I visit aba every week, the main and proud town in abia state is aba, Umuahia is capital and nothing is going on there, will you believe that a big abia, Gods own state don’t have state house, where the governor stay as state house is part of Ojukwu bunker , this can be verified by you, abia is in total mess, I will give fact and figures of how the state is being run in abia and anybody that oppose it should get his facts I will get mine.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by ikeyman00(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
@@

hmm
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by seanet01: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
bittyend: WTF is this?

And you guys still want Biafra lmao.

This is Biafra!! undecided
This is what hebos are suppose to be concerned with not pokenosing into issues that none of their own business. ;>;>
i spit on biafra!
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by ikeyman00(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
@@@

hmm
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by ikeyman00(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
@@@

This is what hebos are suppose to be concerned with not pokenosing into issues that none of their own business. ;>;>
i spit on biafra!

yes to tell u the truth we are concern!

as for pokening nose ima afraid that the trait of yaribas and u know it!

as for spitting; hmmm that wouldnt get rid of the tiger marks u have right there

at least let those beast that call themselves governor know we will keep watching cool

nobody will be fooled
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by ebere1712: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yoroslaves think this is their ticket to mock the sons of CHUKWU. This is bad governance in a Nigerian system. But I will implore you dolts to take a look at the structure of the houses in the environ, and then post a picture of ibadan grin for comparison. Yoroslaves *shakes head* grin Don't take panadol for our headache. With the right person, I year max; and we would put them mgbati slaves to shame as usual.
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by solomonmartins: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2012
I don’t know why people will be posting roads and infrastructure in another states, there is no good road in aba or abia state in general, the church of Jesus Christ of later days saints has being there for years, and if you know that the church culture is cleanness, the small money that this governor is giving you people to post write fake things here is enough to do something good, crystal park road in a death trap like port harcout express way. If you say things that are not truth, it must and must come back to you.
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by baysol: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
Abagworo:

Apart from Lagos name which other city in the Southwest that is as advanced as Aba. Then show us pictures to prove. Not roadside but skyline pictures like the ones I posted.

Wallow in your own ignorance as you all Biafrogs are.
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by ikeyman00(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
@@@@

just saw in NTA news bar that the looter himself has marked out major roads in Aba for construction?

again let him know we are watchin!
Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by EASTVIEW: 2:33pm On May 30, 2015
customized13 oya for don ready. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash / Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.