Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku (20143 Views)

Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2018
The November 17(tomorrow) bye elections for the above named states are going to be held in the following constituencies:

1. Kankia/Kusada/lngawa Federal Constituency of Katsina State. This is North West (Buhari Supposedly Catchment Area)

2. Toro Federal Constituency of Bauchi State. This is North East Region, Where Atiku hails from and he is expected to Deliver, being his Zone.

3. Ekiti/lrepodun/Isin/Oke-Ero Federal Constituency of Kwara. This is a State in the North Central Zone, Where Atiku Campaign Chief(Saraki) hails from and also another Zone Atiku, according to his die hard supporters is expected to win heavily in 2019.

Now the questions are:

Will the political heavy weights deliver their zones Tomorrow to show their seriousness towards 2019?

What will be the political implication of the outcome to the 2019 General elections?

Who gets the bragging right after tomorrow's political referendum on Atiku, Saraki and Buhari?

Let's hear from you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig Shukuokukobambi modath cajal, Gavelslam, yarimo Corrinthians buhariguy Orientation101 MalcoImX tuniski

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by jumper524(m): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2018
buhari is getting all this by 100% trust me..

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2018
Jumper524 Firefire tuniski socialmediaman Gare quickberry

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by yomi961: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Junk right up.you should be fired for this poor write up. Not surprised though, only lazy intellects with shallow reasoning will sell their bellies for meager stipend

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2018
jumper524:
buhari is getting all this by 100% trust me..

But Bauchi and Kwara are in the pockets of Atiku and Saraki respectively, we were told?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Stocking: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2018
yomi961:
Junk right up.you should be fired for this poor write up. Not surprised though, only lazy intellects with shallow reasoning will sell their bellies for meager stipend
Oga contribute to the thread or fuck_ off!
So this dude is also Yomi96 .
Yomi96 was banned yesterday and you have quickly switched to your alternate moniker, Yomi961 .
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise ferano mukina2 obynoscopy
Rule 19 violated here . Please do the needful asap.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
yomi961:
[/s]

Don't be frustrated...it is too early...2019 is still 3 months away. grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by iammo(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari/APC seem not to have lost any major election since 2015 with the exception of anambra and a pocket of others, which they scored quite high. With this I think grassroot politics is different from online polls, and buhari seems to be gaining grounds. With the crowded solidarity rally held this week in Benue, its safe to put my bet on Buhari

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by uthlaw: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

But Bauchi and Kwara are in the pockets of Atiku and Saraki respectively, we were told?
story for PDP, APC is going to win the 3state.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Sweetcollins: 7:26am On Nov 16, 2018
After the mock na waec

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CheapDataGuy: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2018
All I know is someone will go back to his 150 cows by 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Dagaya(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Too early to tell..i dont think this elections would have any bearing whatsoever on the general elections.
That being said i feel the pdp would win in kwara.
The bauchi election is a tough call, Apc should win in katsina.
My own opinions though.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by yomi961: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2018
iammo:
Buhari/APC seem not to have lost any major election since 2015 with the exception of anambra and a pocket of others, which they scored quite high
it's OK to live in delusions, what of bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by itzprezy(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Back to daura
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Sweetcollins:
After the mock na waec

Yesoo grin grin

We have had enough Likes and Shares on Social Media.....Now Let's go the field for the real exercise..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Egonec(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2018
I'm waiting to hear result of the elections tomorrow, then I'll tell OP the winners. Lol
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Dagaya:
Too early to tell..i dont think this elections would have any bearing whatsoever on the general elections.
That being said i feel the pdp would win in kwara.
The bauchi election is a tough call, Apc should win in katsina.
My own opinions though.

OK! Your opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Sholaco: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2018
I see APC winning everything op please don't stress your self cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by kunmiiii: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2018
We need a bucket for wailers....APC sweeping those states like LAWMA.

The kain shame wey go hold Saraki tomorrow after the results ehn...! Lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Smile4daddy(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2018
On 2019, not only that PMB will win, he will win BIG.

If anyone here doubts it, I’m ready to put down N100k against his/her N50k, we give to Seun for safe keeping. After the election, my win will go to needy members of this forum. If you’re game, quote me and let’s do it.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by ORIENTATION101: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2018
Apc will clear the bye elections with huge margins especially in Bauchi and kastina.
after the gale of defections of saraki and his gangs in august apc cleared all bye elections im kastina, bauchi and kogi i see no changes to what will happen tomorrow.
atiku is not s grassroot politican those that think atiku will win north east re naive. an average northerner can relate to buhari compare to atiku who is being called barawo at the mention of his name. this stigma on atiku name cannot die just like the messiah stigma on the name of buhari by an average aboki.
i think after usman Dan Fodio the most popular descendant of fulani is Buhari he is a religion .
if buhari without federal might got more than 12 millions votes in 2011. and atiku came distant third with 2 millions then the election is over before it started

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by shosky1794: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2018
These by-elections can't be used to project results of 2019 presidential election. The individuals popularity in Saturday's elections will determine the results of the by-election and not party popularity. 2019 will be a different ball game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by itzprezy(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari don't even know the meaning of mock..person wey no go school
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

But Buhari has never loss an election in Bauchi

4 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Onlinealaba(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Am afraid PDP might lose out in kwara, @ kwara is not about PDP or APC is about freedom, about losing themselves from the grip if the Saraki dynasty , may the best candidate emerge, but we are observing

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs,AIT conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo / Do These Set Of People Vote ? / Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.