Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think (1016 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / See What This Man Does With Anybody That Wants To Date His Daughter(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think by showstopa: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2008
I have this friend who likes me a lot,he wanted to go out with me. we realy blended together but at a time,there was a short seperation due to work,say one month and when we came back together he already had a girlfriend. I still hung around hoping for the best but his girlfriend,really loved him . He said he was willing to break it off with her and i said i wont be a party to that. Few months towards the end of the year, he got another girlfriend and i told him that in this new year if he didnt define the relationship i was going to leave.Along the line,i started getting close to his cool friend. To cut a long story short,we are dating. Initially he said he was okay with it but now he has resevations. He's been confessing his love to me frequently,sends me text messages,calls me and he thinks i don't love his friend, i'm only trying to get back at him. Honestly i freaking love the friend cause he trusts me so much i begin to wonder y. I've tried talking to the first guy and he said he's willing to make everything serious now between us. But i prefer to stay with the second guy as i do love him, what will u do if you were in my shoes.
Re: If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think by opokonwa(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2008
The first guy had his chance and blew it! No mercy angry

The 2nd guy is where your mind is, so grow it

Tell the 2nd guy about the 1st guy's pesterings and let them sort it out btw themselves.

Stick to the guy who gave you attention when you needed it most.

He is real or so it seems. wink
Re: If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think by jkpretty(f): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2008
I'lld rather u stick with the second guy.

This is just a thing about some guys, they can't stand rejection, its not that the first guy intends to be serious, but since he has seen that u are now serious with someone else, he now wants u back for himself. They don't have anything useful to do with u, yet they don't want u to leave.

If u go back to the first guy, u'll be making the mistake of ur life. But i just wonder, why his friend?
Re: If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think by uchetobi(f): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
i concur with the two advice preceedin mine
Re: If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think by Faitymine(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2008
Look before you leap angel! undecided undecided undecided
Re: If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think by Lolabbey: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2008
feelings could be deceptive.

are u so sure of your love 4 d 2nd guy or just loving him cos he came wen u needed one

shine ur eyes ooooooo
Re: If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think by iice(f): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2008
The first one no even suppose dey race. . .
With the friendships i have seen. . .i'd sleep with the enemy
Re: If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think by onoxelvis(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
Use ur brains.
A bird in hand is worth 40 in the zoo. That guy just wants to screw u. Dnt allow him to run a census on u.
if u give him attention, he will give u direction. Run away from him.
Luck.
Re: If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think by DereI(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2011
opokonwa:

The first guy had his chance and blew it! No mercy angry

The 2nd guy is where your mind is, so grow it

Tell the 2nd guy about the 1st guy's pesterings and let them sort it out btw themselves.

Stick to the guy who gave you attention when you needed it most.

He is real or so it seems. wink

Very straight answer, I concor
Re: If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think by 195(f): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2011
^ Eeee - ye -

Just saw your pix

U are BANTAN LAN TIS SOPO POLOCIOUS (Whateva that means) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
I wonder what becomes of these people after many years of creating this topic undecided undecided
Re: If u had to give up ur male friend to date his close friend......what do u think by showstopa: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2012
"Sauer
Many waters go under the bridges is what happens. Sometimes after 3 years You don practically love every guy and you come de wonder, na w ao so I opened a thread for this one sef.lolllllllllllllllllll

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In My Shoes: / Cheating? / Lagos Girls For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.