Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter (950 Views)

Pope Francis Speech At The Conclusion Of Third Vatican Council. / Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? / Jesus Christ IS NOT God - The Conclusion and a Gripping rebuttal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by ogoamaka99(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
Even though our belief may differ, even though we may have opposing views or opinion yet we are told the conclusion of the whole matter. The book of Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 gives us the conclusion of the whole matter “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.”

The fear of the LORD is paramount in our relationship with GOD EVEN THOUGH some people who have cursed thinking and FOOLISH in their understanding may oppose it. Psalm 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Most of the atrocities in the kingdom are as a result of lack of the fear of GOD. REMEMBER THAT WHAT EVER WE DO OR SAY, WE SHALL SURELY RECEIVE THE REWARD WHETHER GOOD OR BAD. Are your actions moderated by the fear of GOD?
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by advocate666: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
keep deceiving yourself
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by pastormustwacc: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
*Interesting*
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by ogoamaka99(m): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2012
advocate666: keep deceiving yourself
@advocate666,
Are you devil's advocate?
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by CrazyMan(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2012
I believe his confused...
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by advocate666: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
ogoamaka99:
@advocate666,
Are you devil's advocate?

@ogoamaka99
Are you god's advocate?
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by nuclearboy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
advocate666:

@ogoamaka99
Are you god's advocate?

Nope, he doesn't represent God! He's just a dunce, an impotent windbag with a very low IQ and a self-styled believer who is actually more of a idol worshipper!

He opens these threads because they are a mental prop that makes him feel good, kind, righteous and on God's side! But of course, if he really was on God's side, he wouldn't need to convince himself of it!
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by ogoamaka99(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
nuclearboy:

Nope, he doesn't represent God! He's just a dunce, an impotent windbag with a very low IQ and a self-styled believer who is actually more of a idol worshipper!

He opens these threads because they are a mental prop that makes him feel good, kind, righteous and on God's side! But of course, if he really was on God's side, he wouldn't need to convince himself of it!
@ nuclear the boy,
You are back? you are welcome.
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by pastormustwac: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
nuclearboy:

Sheeesh! is all that for just one person? When i came by earlier and said interesting, it was thoughts like this that were on my mind, but it was too complicated to put into words.
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by ogoamaka99(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2012
@ nuclear the boy,
I thought by now you have grown. So you are still displaying your boyish behaviour.?
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by destinedtee(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
@OP: Thanks for that wonderful piece.God bless you real good.Please you don't need to bother yourself about those who oppose you.Don't get into argument with them.Stay Blessed.
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by advocate666: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
destinedtee: @OP: Thanks for that wonderful piece.God bless you real good.Please you don't need to bother yourself about those who oppose you.Don't get into argument with them.Stay Blessed.

espiritus heavinus.
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by nuclearboy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
@ogomakamaka the girl

I am here! Never went anywhere actually but wasn't and aren't posting much nowadays!

I expected ur daughter would have sharpened your wits - I just hope she didn't inherit brains from you but from the father since you are the woman!

Btw, the rubbish you are saying makes NO sense! Vacuous, flatulent and a waste of space!
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by truthislight: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
nuclearboy: @ogomakamaka the girl

I am here! Never went anywhere actually but wasn't and aren't posting much nowadays!

I expected ur daughter would have sharpened your wits - I just hope she didn't inherit brains from you but from the father since you are the woman!

Btw, the rubbish you are saying makes NO sense! Vacuous, flatulent and a waste of space!

i have always have this feeling that ogomakamaka is a woman.

But i dont know why she has "male" on her profile.
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by destinedtee(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
advocate666:

espiritus heavinus.
Thanks. wink
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by advocate666: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
destinedtee:
Thanks. wink

i believe the correct reply is AMEN.
Re: The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter by Callotti: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2012
You can never love what you fear!
Glad to have changed religion.
I can never LOVE or RESPECT anything I have to fear.
None yet. . . dead, alive or spiritual. cool

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus God:the Quran Evidence / How To Destroy Your Destiny Faster.. / Is It Wrong To Have Pictures Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.