Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? (27221 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. / Testimony Of HEAVEN & HELL & The Condition Of Today’s Church – By Rodolfo Aceved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 12:24am On May 20, 2013
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. Rev 20:14

Faith is a journey and as such the point from which one sets out is not the place to which one arrives. What I now believe and understand concerning the gospel and the nature and character of God, is not what I believed when I was a spiritual babe. That’s not to say all I believed was wrong, but truth has a way of undoing our carnal preconceptions. As followers of the way, our lives will always exemplify a sense of this journey, of moving from the darkness of this present world, toward the light of a heavenly kingdom.

In all fairness to myself and many who might read this post, as spiritual babes we are not well acquainted with righteousness. Paul alludes to this when he speaks of the need to move from milk to meat, from carnality to righteousness.

Each and every one of us are brought into the kingdom as carnal creatures of the flesh. We may be counted amongst the brethren, and we may be called with a holy calling, but we remain creatures of the flesh until that seed of His Spirit begins to bring forth life in this mortal body of death.

The way, or the faith, is a journey from death to life; from darkness to light; from serving the flesh and the kingdoms of this present world to abiding in the spirit and truth of His word, and serving the living God.

For me now, to speak of hell and eternal torment in a fiery pit where flesh and sinew sizzle forever, is a concept which finds no fertile ground. Yet, in the beginning, at the outset of this journey it was a doctrine I wholeheartedly embraced. To my shame and with all of the religious zeal a pharisee could muster, I too concluded that the vast majority of humanity would burn or be destroyed in a literal inferno forever.

Eternal torment is a concept which found fertile ground in a callous and unregenerate mind. It motivated certain behaviour in me which I now see as being altogether ungodly. But again, in all fairness to myself, I was a babe in Christ, a creature of the flesh, seeking to make sense of this world through the doctrines of the institutional church.

In my zeal for God and for truth and righteousness, the doctrine of eternal torment made sense. That measure of wrathful vengeance of a Holy God on a wicked and evil creature. Yes, I wholeheartedly nodded my head in agreement to the comments of preachers throughout the age who would say “we deserve hell” or “hell is God’s holy justice upon a most depraved creature”. This I now realize was that same spirit that led to the murder of Abel, just dressed up in a religious garment.

Of course my carnal understanding wasn’t helped by the many and various versions of the bible which translate the word judgment into damnation(2 Thess 2:12). Damnation kinda fits with the doctrine of hell, yet, the original intention of the word is judgment, which speaks of something else altogether.

On top of that one of the first books I read when coming to the faith was a book called the “vision of Marietta Davis” an account of one woman’s journey into heaven and hell. I could go on about the many testimonies I’ve read or heard concerning eternal and unending torment in literal flames of fire, to which I thought only as truth revealed to God’s servants.

When I look back now at this most awful doctrine I consider it nothing less than a miracle that I escaped it’s hideous claws with all of it’s great lying signs and wonders

Eternal torment is an abomination!

Any doctrine which hides the nature and character of God is an abomination. Any doctrine which removes underlying truths from the gospel like justice, equity, mercy; love, is no less than a doctrine of demons.

When God’s true nature and character are tainted, when His truth is hidden, the minds of the very ones who have set out to follow Christ will end up on the broad way.

Hellish torment creates a culture of “fear” which is in itself an incredibly powerful driver for cultish behaviour. Fearing torment does not normally compel one to go out in the love of Christ and serve, rather it stands back waving a banner “repent or burn”

By all means apply a godly fear to your lives in order to motivate you to flee sins of the flesh, but why impose your hellish torments upon others.

A lot of that which hell believing followers do is motivated not by love, but fear of torment. It’s strength is not in the love of Christ, but the fear of damnation. Furthermore it leaves little room for justice in this present world, it suggests that God will not deal with men in an equitable and just manner, but rather repay them in a form and measure many times greater than the wages of their sin.

This inequity is also lived out in a more personal way when the believer, knowing he is loved by God sees himself as infinitely more worthy than the sinner, who is despised and hated by God and fit only for eternal torment and damnation. Self is exalted, selflessness is denied. “God loves His enemies” is nothing more than some kind of momentary lapse of God’s reasoning pending the great day of unending torment in flames of fire. Therefore this becomes a powerful motivator for how ones life is lived. It is not lived in selfless sacrificial agape love toward God and man, but inwardly self serving, self exalting, protection mode that does not see others as better than themselves.

Furthermore, where is mercy? Mercy triumphs over judgment! That’s what the word says and yet the doctrine of hell concludes that judgment triumphs over mercy. This is an abomination. If the Lord said that Mercy triumphs over judgment who are you oh man to deny His word?

Where is the love? God is love! The God who created the heavens and the earth who loves His enemies, and compels us to love; agape; selfless and sacrificial love, our enemies, shall He now go forth as a complete hypocrite and torment the ones He came to save? What happened to “love never fails”

Where is the power of God? the love of God? the mercy of God? the justice of God? when it comes to the inequitable, unjust and merciless doctrine of burning flesh and sinew forever more.

I spent many years in a church which wholeheartedly believed that God would send unrepentant sinners to eternal torment. I’ve seen it’s fruit and it’s not Christlike. Sure, there is a zeal for truth and righteousness, but the people rarely ever actually find these things. What they find is religion and the life as promised to them in Christ, alludes them. They remain within the walls of the institution, hunkered down, lest they stumble into damnation. Supposing that their separation from the world (in a literal sense) is the security of their salvation, which it is not.

If you think that standing in your congregation warning the world that they are all going to burn in eternal torment is somehow like Christ, or is somehow a demonstration of the love of God ; justice, mercy and truth, then you too have been taken captive by the lie. Why don’t we just read our bible and follow Him, imitate His life, live out a life which demonstrates love toward God and men.

Agape love is the fruit of the believer, Christ like agape, selfless and sacrificial love toward both God and man. This is the narrow way by which men enter into life.

Eternal torment is a founding doctrine of the man of sin, who sits in the temple of God proclaiming himself to be as God. He declares a merciless, loveless, callous and judgmental god that is reconciled with his own callous and carnal mind. A god of his own making. But for the grace of God, there go I.

The truth to that is far more profound than many perceive, that the Lord God Almighty will allow us to choose our own delusions because we would not receive a love of the truth. Now that my brothers and sisters is the manifestation of His wrath! Not unending torment.

But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the LORD who demonstrates unfailing love and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth, and that I delight in these things. Jer 9:24

Source

9 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 8:28am On May 20, 2013
Very true, ^ they look at the siners and the pegans that christ disciples were to preach to as carrying leprosy and only fit for eternal fire and disdain.

While the bible says that the wages of sin is death:

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 6:23).

They say that the wages of sin is eternal life with torment. (outrightly contradicting the bible).

Smh for them.

4 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 8:34am On May 20, 2013
CONDITION OF THE DEAD

"For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 9:5-6).

"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest." (Ecclesiastes 9:10).

"The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence." (Psalm 115:17).

5 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by DrummaBoy(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2013
Frosbel

Your write up generates questions as U will expect but while the article sounds nice, I cannot find in it any analysis of the myriads of scriptures that makes reference to hell.

Now someone said that hardly is there a mention of hell after the gospel but Jesus spoke of a God who can destroy body and soul in hell for all eternity. He said we should fear Him. I cannot find the ref' now but know what I mean.

How do U explain that?

6 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 20, 2013
DrummaBoy: Frosbel

Your write up generates questions as U will expect but while the article sounds nice, I cannot find in it any analysis of the myriads of scriptures that makes reference to hell.

Now someone said that hardly is there a mention of hell after the gospel but Jesus spoke of a God who can destroy body and soul in hell for all eternity. He said we should fear Him. I cannot find the ref' now but know what I mean.

How do U explain that?

Morning Brother.

There is indeed a Hell , but this is the lake of fire , the destination of all the ungodly both alive and dead. This lake of fire is for the eternal destruction of sinners , death and the author of all wickedness , Satan himself. Read Ezekiel 28 especially verses 11 -19 , Isaiah 66:24 , Malachi 4:3 , Matthew 8:29 , Malachi 4:1.

God's wrath is being revealed at this present time,( Romans 1:18 - notice the present tense of the verbs used 'is being ' ) , as you may have realized , countless people are reaping the wickedness they have sown in this present life , but they will also be denied entry into the eternal life after the final judgement and subsequent condemnation to the second death. John 3:18

The bone of contention is threefold :

1. There is no immediate hell after death , this is not in the bible. The dead are asleep - John 11:11 , Matthew 9:24 , 1 Kings 2:10 , Daniel 12:2 , John 5:28.

2. After death comes judgement ( on the day of resurrection ) - Hebrews 9:27 , 2 Corinthians 5:10 , Revelation 20:11-15.

3. After Judgement even death itself will be destroyed in the lake of fire symbolically speaking , death will be defeated once and for all with all the wickedness associated with it - Revelation 20:14 , 1 Corinthians 15:54 , Isaiah 25:8.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 10:18am On May 20, 2013
DrummaBoy: Frosbel

How do U explain that?

Hell is a latin word, was the bible NT and OT written in latin language? No.

The Original language words that the bible was written was Hebrew and Greek.

How then can Jesus have used a latin word(hell)?

The word used by Jesus was Gehena(a refuse dump sustained by fire outside the walls of Jeruselam).

It was via translation that the latin word(hell) and it meaning to the latin people came into the bible.
Peace
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 10:25am On May 20, 2013
FROSBEL YOU SCARCER THAN A PACK OF DOGS IN CALABAR. WHATS GOOD ?

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 20, 2013
obadiah777: FROSBEL YOU SCARCER THAN A PACK OF DOGS IN CALABAR. WHATS GOOD ?

Dogs in Calabar , oh yes, they have all ended up in the soup pot ! grin
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 20, 2013
frosbel:

AHHH YOU GET IT grin grin grin
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 11:08am On May 20, 2013
frosbel:

grin

Comedian!

How come you know that ^?

grin
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by DrummaBoy(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2013
Thanks Frosbel for the prompt response. But...

The lake of fire seem to me a place of eternal torment too. So assuming you are right, hell is not immediate but eventual, I still believe there is a reason to fear the place. abi?

I agree that the present description of hell by many religiously folks is repulsive and paints God in an evil light but if it will still end in a lake of fire, are we not saying the same thing?

This is no interrogation but a sincere search for the truth... thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 20, 2013
^^^

Thanks for your response.

The lake of fire is not for eternal torment but for eternal destruction, read 2 Peter 3:7. It is no small matter to stand before Jesus Christ and then to be judged and hear the words 'depart from me into everlasting fire '. To know that one will be punished and destroyed with no hope of redemption or salvation , especially knowing that there was ample opportunity to lay hold of eternal life , will be very horrible to contemplate.

Let me ask you a question, can God punish the wicked for their crimes with ten times worse tortures than these wretches imposed on their victims, not for a short period but for eternity ? What does that make God out to be ? Torturing sinners for their wicked and evil ways with endless agony and suffering, be honest , does this not sound more like a malignment of God's character from the father of all lies ?

God has no purpose to keep an everlasting Auswitch , he will simply rid this world of all evil and make it new again.

5 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by firestar(f): 11:48am On May 20, 2013
Frosbel, your witty titles grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Pygru: 11:51am On May 20, 2013
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by firestar(f): 12:11pm On May 20, 2013
Pygru: Hell is Real!
https://www.nairaland.com/1249906/fires-hell

Hell will be sent to Gehenna. How real is that to you?.

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 20, 2013
JW and their false doctrines.SMH!

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 20, 2013
Bidam: JW and their false doctrines.SMH!

Just because you label something with the JW tag does not make it false, especially seeing that they are more able to a certain extent , to decipher biblical truths than the millions of mushroom churches littering the country.

Problem with cults in Nigeria is , pride is preventing their self appointed leaders from coming out of the mire and filth of fraudulent doctrines, you only need to observe the wicked and evil fruit produced from these doctrines and cults , to know that there is something dangerously wrong with their system of theology.

5 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by christemmbassey(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2013
grin
frosbel:

dog with plantain? The best meal ever, once a week keeps the doctor away Obadia u need some, it will bless u. Ah ah ah ah ah.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 20, 2013
christemmbassey: ;Ddog with plantain? The best meal ever, once a week keeps the doctor away Obadia u need some, it will bless u. Ah ah ah ah ah.
NO SIR. I SHALL FAST FROM DOG MEAT grin grin
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by alexleo(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2013
The usual noise making. As if the noise can change God's plan. NEVER. Those who wants to be deceived can go ahead.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 20, 2013
alexleo: The usual noise making. As if the noise can change God's plan. NEVER. Those who wants to be deceived can go ahead.

What is God's plan ?

Let me give you a clue !

Jeremiah 29:11
New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

2 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by alexleo(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2013
frosbel:

What is God's plan ?

Let me give you a clue !

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Yes he has good plan for us as you quoted and that's why he sent his son Jesus Christ that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life. That God has a good plan for us doesn't cancel his punishment for offenders.

4 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 20, 2013
alexleo:
Yes he has good plan for us as you quoted and that's why he sent his son Jesus Christ that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life. That God has a good plan for us doesn't cancel his punishment for offenders.

could it be that the same God who made the following statements will also subject his creatures to eternal torment ?

Matthew 5:43-48
Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous....48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Ezekiel 33:11
21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
11 Say unto them: ‘As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?’

Jeremiah 27:13
Why will you and your people die by the sword, famine and plague with which the Lord has threatened any nation that will not serve the king of Babylon?

Ezekiel 18:31
31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?

Psalm 103:9 He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever;

Psalm 30:5
5 For his anger lasts only a moment,
but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may stay for the night,
but rejoicing comes in the morning.

2 Peter 3:9
9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Surely you are not saying that a GOD who is so keen to save mankind to the uttermost , whose anger does not last forever but only for a moment, is also trying to harm him, torment him, torture him, inflict unimaginable cruelty on the crown on his creation ? Check up bro, this is not the GOD of the bible but SATAN.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 2:11pm On May 20, 2013
DrummaBoy:
The lake of fire seem to me a place of eternal torment too.

^^^ NO!

See:

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of "fire". This is(means) the second death." (Revelation 20:14).

^ It "means" the "second death"....

^ a death without return/resurrection.

Permanent death, unlike the "first death" that has a hope of resurrection. (John 5:28)

the second death that is a death by God does not have the possibility of coming back.(dont forget, a destruction by God is both body and soul in "fire" ).

This second death is different from the first death that has a hope for "all" to come back:

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of Judgment. " (John 5:28-29).

As such ^, "fire" is used in the bible to diferentiate the normal Adamic death that all mankind dies, from that death cause by God.(such a person killed by God cannot come back to life). = fire = second death.

So, fire = a symbol of permanent death/no Resurection.(cause by God). QED

2 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 2:46pm On May 20, 2013
frosbel:

could it be that the same God who made the following statements will also subject his creatures to eternal torment ?

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous....48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

11 Say unto them: ‘As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?’

Why will you and your people die by the sword, famine and plague with which the Lord has threatened any nation that will not serve the king of Babylon?

31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?

9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Surely you are not saying that a GOD who is so keen to save mankind to the uttermost , whose anger does not last forever but only for a moment, is also trying to harm him, torment him, torture him, inflict unimaginable cruelty on the crown on his creation ? Check up bro, this is not the GOD of the bible but SATAN.

smiley

^
Thank you for the clearing of this reproach on the name of Yahweh.

grin

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by alexleo(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2013
frosbel:

Love for Enemies

smiley

Yeah God is love I know but it doesn't cancel his judgement. All he is saying in the scriptures you quoted is that he does not have pleasure in anyone to perish. God's punishment stands and because it stands that's why he is passionately calling man to repentance.

12 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 20, 2013
alexleo:

Yeah God is love I know but it doesn't cancel his judgement. All he is saying in the scriptures you quoted is that he does not have pleasure in anyone to perish. God's punishment stands and because it stands that's why he is passionately calling man to repentance.

Okay, but can the same person who does not want anyone to perish also be the same person who will subject them to eternal torture, can you kindly think carefully for a small moment about the implications of your doctrine. Can God be angry only momentarily as the bible says and then contradict himself by being angry forever ? Besides , if God says he will swallow death forever as per Isaiah 25:8, how can death be swallowed up in victory when the process of dying will last for eternity ? Does this not mean that death is never swallowed up in victory ?

How can you reconcile a parent who wants to save his child and yet subject this child to agony untold for rejecting this salvation /

Mind you , the bible does not play down punishment and neither do I , there are indeed serious consequences for our sins in proportion to the degree of the crime, but the plan is not to punish forever , it is to reward all men according to their wickedness , once justice is complete destruction follows.

I am sorry, but to suggest that GOD is going to torment and commit worse evils than the sinners he is punishing , is quite honestly a serious lie and allegation against the loving, merciful and just nature of GOD.

Just because the majority spout this heresy does not make it true, in fact the minority is often on the right side when it comes to following Jesus. The majority view almost always belongs to the apostate fallen away church.

2 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 20, 2013
@Alexleo

do you think it right, as you claim, that God should punish a man in fire for billions of uncountable years for crimes committed for just a few years of his life spent in a miserable world of disease, hunger, pain, crime, poverty and worst of all, death?

well, you can say God's plan wont change. Yes, it wont! But its not what you think it is.

3 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 20, 2013
Segeggs: @Alexleo

do you think it right, as you claim, that God should punish a man in fire for billions of uncountable years for crimes committed for just a few years of his life spent in a miserable world of disease, hunger, pain, crime, poverty and worst of all, death?

well, you can say God's plan wont change. Yes, it wont! But its not what you think it is.
freewill my friend..freewill..God never meant it that way but man should face the consequences of the choices he makes.

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 20, 2013
Bidam: freewill my friend..freewill..God never meant it that way but man should face the consequences of the choices he makes.
if you cant burn your sinful child alive then dont think God will, even for all eternity.

its people like you that will call ALUU community people evil and still support the demonic doctrine that says God will do worse than that.

2 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 20, 2013
frosbel, but we all know abt the parable of lazarus and the rich man.luke 16:19-31. The rich man was burning in hell in a part it says "the time came when the beggar died and angels carried him to abraham's side.the rich man also died and was buried. In hades where he was in torment, he looked up and saw abraham faraway with lazarus by his side. And he called to him "father abraham have mercy on me and ssend lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water to cool my tongue because i am in agony IN THIS FIRE". Expantiate

7 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2013
grin
Segeggs: if you cant burn your sinful child alive then dont think God will, even for all eternity.

its people like you that will call ALUU community people evil and still support the demonic doctrine that says God will do worse than that.
grin Did you really comprehend my post ..as simple as it looks..it is loaded with scriptures..Go back and study your bible my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured / Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary(throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.