Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Today I Was Omnipresent, So Were You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today I Was Omnipresent, So Were You. (959 Views)

Can Freewill Exist Alongside An Omnipresent God? / Is Virgin Mary Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient? / Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Was Omnipresent, So Were You. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
I do not pretend play god, not really, cos I am god, so are all mortals. Today, I was OmniPresent, so were you!

After a turbo speed on my AMG, I was stopped by the red light at the intersection to shoprite adjecent to Oriental Hotel at VI. I was for a moment lost in thoughts, there was I, in a fantasy world, with my lady in the pool on the Eastwing of my palatial home, at the Lekki Peninsular, with Barbeque fish's aroma from the Grill filling the air, a glass of wine on the edge of the poolside slab and my lady, especially beautiful with swimming trunk...carassing my back and telling me 'You are the best...' ... if you picture yourself as I did in that scenerio, you could rightly say, 'Lost in Thoughts', but I was startled by the thunderous and blaring horns of cars behind and the shouts of LASTMA, Oga.... You are present here but absent oh'..I zoomed off. Now I am thinking,...What happened to me today, happens all the time to many people. Lost in thoughts. Thought is a natural vibrational energy generated from the mind of man, the mind of man, is the virtual repository of knowledge that the brains stores all information, the mind functions like a virtual server of the brain, the brain has limited memory so every 4 seconds, all thoughts are backed-up in the virtual (Cloud) server called the mind. Back to Omnipresence, my thoughts were given life by visualization and my consciousness shifted from my physical location and being to my thoughts body. I saw in my thoughts, myself (mental body), in the pool, by my lady, my compund, my BBQ fish, my wine and my consciousness was in the pool. I was there, and I was also on the road. In 2 places at the same time. So I lost consciousness of my physical environment the road and the car, and I was fully at home in my pool. So in essence, sleep is shift of consciousness to a dream body, and in death our consciousness is clearly para-permanently shifted to the Soul Body until reincarnation. At rebirth, the Mind with the vast knowledge back-up server archive of knowledge of past life, reconnects via our soul to our new bodies and we seem to execute certain jobs and skills as if we had prior knowledge, we call it 'talent', yes, we did in a previous life and it was all stored on the vast solar (soul) archive called the MIND. Thank you all today, and next time you are lost in thought, its was a little of what it feels like to be omnipresent, But real Omnipresence comes when you are able to consciously shift your awareness from one location to another and be there while also in another location. I have done it before, so can you. May the Blessings Be, Peace Profound, So Mote it Be.
Re: Today I Was Omnipresent, So Were You. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Billyonaire: I do not pretend play god, not really, cos I am god, so are all mortals. Today, I was OmniPresent, so were you!

After a turbo speed on my AMG, I was stopped by the red light at the intersection to shoprite adjecent to Oriental Hotel at VI. I was for a moment lost in thoughts, there was I, in a fantasy world, with my lady in the pool on the Eastwing of my palatial home, at the Lekki Peninsular, with Barbeque fish's aroma from the Grill filling the air, a glass of wine on the edge of the poolside slab and my lady, especially beautiful with swimming trunk...carassing my back and telling me 'You are the best...' ... if you picture yourself as I did in that scenerio, you could rightly say, 'Lost in Thoughts', but I was startled by the thunderous and blaring horns of cars behind and the shouts of LASTMA, Oga.... You are present here but absent oh'..I zoomed off. Now I am thinking,...What happened to me today, happens all the time to many people. Lost in thoughts. Thought is a natural vibrational energy generated from the mind of man, the mind of man, is the virtual repository of knowledge that the brains stores all information, the mind functions like a virtual server of the brain, the brain has limited memory so every 4 seconds, all thoughts are backed-up in the virtual (Cloud) server called the mind. Back to Omnipresence, my thoughts were given life by visualization and my consciousness shifted from my physical location and being to my thoughts body. I saw in my thoughts, myself (mental body), in the pool, by my lady, my compund, my BBQ fish, my wine and my consciousness was in the pool. I was there, and I was also on the road. In 2 places at the same time. So I lost consciousness of my physical environment the road and the car, and I was fully at home in my pool. So in essence, sleep is shift of consciousness to a dream body, and in death our consciousness is clearly para-permanently shifted to the Soul Body until reincarnation. At rebirth, the Mind with the vast knowledge back-up server archive of knowledge of past life, reconnects via our soul to our new bodies and we seem to execute certain jobs and skills as if we had prior knowledge, we call it 'talent', yes, we did in a previous life and it was all stored on the vast solar (soul) archive called the MIND. Thank you all today, and next time you are lost in thought, its was a little of what it feels like to be omnipresent, But real Omnipresence comes when you are able to consciously shift your awareness from one location to another and be there while also in another location. I have done it before, so can you. May the Blessings Be, Peace Profound, So Mote it Be.

@ billyonaire

Hello sir, I have been trying to mail u on nairaland, but u haven't been responding.
Plz, I genuinely n sincerely wish to communicate with you offline. I would appreciate if u can mail me on mel.nigeria@yahoo.com

Cheers
Re: Today I Was Omnipresent, So Were You. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Billyonaire: I do not pretend play god, not really, cos I am god, so are all mortals. Today, I was OmniPresent, so were you!

@ billyonaire

Hello sir, I have been trying to mail u on nairaland, but u haven't been responding.
Plz, I genuinely n sincerely wish to communicate with you offline. I would appreciate if u can mail me on mel.nigeria@yahoo.com

Cheers
Re: Today I Was Omnipresent, So Were You. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
mobuch:

@ billyonaire

Cheers
Apologies that I havent checked my emails. I will check and respond, thanks.
Re: Today I Was Omnipresent, So Were You. by Joel3(m): 2:42am On Feb 08, 2013
Now, i can see somebody is about to go mad,

yes, i do go strans on consciously and picture out things that i cannot really understand or interprit.

Do you understand what you picture out on each vision you see? Also do you received vioce message? I use to hear a vioce vision like name calling or thing like that, if i study alot about spirituality it happens frequitely.

But what is most important now is that i need money furtune, i want power to gain success and over principalities and demons.

I need a group or found a group to control powers.
Re: Today I Was Omnipresent, So Were You. by potentpraise: 4:01am On Feb 09, 2013
Joel.:
Now, i can see somebody is about to go mad,

yes, i do go strans on consciously and picture out things that i cannot really understand or interprit.

Do you understand what you picture out on each vision you see? Also do you received vioce message? I use to hear a vioce vision like name calling or thing like that, if i study alot about spirituality it happens frequitely.

But what is most important now is that i need money furtune, i want power to gain success and over principalities and demons.

I need a group or found a group to control powers.

Hmmmm now i see. It looks as if you are desperate for change, power, affluence, influence and control.
Desperation is the greatest time bomb to human's endeavor. Please be patient and take time to find the inner man in you and listen to him very very well before making a drastic decision that will not only ruin you, but forever torment you and all that are associated to you.

Take time to interview people who have had wealth, power, influence and control and let them tell you the intriguing aspect of what you are desperately looking for. I mean those with past glory not the current ones, because the current ones will not be honest with you.

(1) (Reply)

Freemasonry And Christianity, Birds Of A Feather Who Flock Together!!! / Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers / RCCG Would Have Spent 2 Billion Naira Across Nigeria On Charitable Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.