Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Benue - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Benue (13437 Views)

2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by okooloyun1(m): 4:31am On Mar 01, 2013
Wishing all Benue State Batch A 2013 corpers a save trip to Wannune camp.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by popobaba(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2013
Pls how is Benue state like?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
onyiip whr r u....iv bin searchin fr u in ol d threads...smone adviced dt i shld check u here...no put ur mind say u fit get tuface o, d guy is married

enjoy ur postin, bye
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by PasD(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
I was posted to benue from owerri, imo state. Anyone goin from there? Call me or add me on bbm. My name is Douglas 07031298981 or 328AB9F3.(Whispering.......I head the sun there is sometin else) cry
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
na benue things...Abeg hw much d state govt dey pay corpers??
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
hey, servin corpers, is there anybody dat cn hlp me influenc my ppa ? hw much does d state govt pay corpers?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by Onyiip(f): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Abeg how can i go to benue from kano since fate don carry me reach der
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by donigspain(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
Congrats for making it into the NYSC family. Am a serving Batch C corp member in Benue state and I assure you that Benue is a good state to serve. Here, you will enjoy relative peace, low cost of living (improved savings), a full stomach at all times (food basket of the nation) et al. My PPA is in Kwande LGA and life with the Tivs has been good. For those who would be thinking of influencing their PPA, please, don't go for Makurdi as the cost of living is relatively high, unfriendly climate (dominance of heat waves) and you might end up stranded in your search for PPA. If you must influence (I strongly advice you NOT to influence your PPA posting) go for Otukpor (town), Gboko (town), Katsina-ala (town) and Kwande (Adikpo town).
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by DaBleXeD1: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
I'm batchA that pass out last feb...if you are posted to Benue just go there and forget anything about the state payment except you are posted to a govt school which is 25k which is going to be given to you on your passing out day ((after 1yr)),cos nothing like dat exist and for your ppa highest you can be payed there is 5k..not discouraging you buh go with strong mind that you are service your fatherland ((naijaland)).
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by jtenna: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
Please oh,I just got posted to benue for NYSC 2013.I need help in two ways; 1. I need to get to Benue camp from Benin city, Edo state. 2. I want to redeploy using a medical report to lag or Ogun state. What does redeployment require and how go about it in camp.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by Shugamania(f): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ok, so here we are.
Am not really happy about this, but i have to say d comments i've read so far have reassured me a little.
Gboko, here i come...
So help us God.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by Shugamania(f): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
j.tenna:
Please oh,I just got posted to benue for NYSC 2013.I need help in two ways; 1. I need to get to Benue camp from Benin city, Edo state. 2. I want to redeploy using a medical report to lag or Ogun state. What does redeployment require and how go about it in camp.

Am seriously considering redeployment too o.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by donmudia: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
j.tenna:

Hello am also going from benin to benue on Monday, how about we make d trip togeda add me up 267AC367 God is our strength nd refuge
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by biolabee(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
Shugamania:

why.... where is ur pry city
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by Shugamania(f): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
biolabee:

why.... where is ur pry city

Lagos.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by okooloyun1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
Shugamania:

Don`t redeploy ooo we are waiting for you here in Otukpo. i promise, u won`t regret ur stay, hav fun in camp bt be well prepared for electric ant.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by jtenna: 4:42am On Mar 02, 2013
Shugamania:

You will need a medical report ∂єαя, from either a general, state or federal/military hospital. My problem now is,how to get mine without having to travel back to lag. And how to have it sent to me in benue.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by biolabee(m): 5:05am On Mar 02, 2013
Shugamania:

Lagos.

why do u want to redeploy

career , relationship or fear of the unknown?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by abohrandy: 5:16am On Mar 02, 2013
Benue State
Dropping in from Abuja.

oya who is leaving from abuja?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by danalad(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2013
abohrandy: Benue State
Dropping in from Abuja.

oya who is leaving from abuja?
leaving frm abj tho....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by Shugamania(f): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2013
oko-oloyun:
Don`t redeploy ooo we are waiting for you here in Otukpo. i promise, u won`t regret ur stay, hav fun in camp bt be well prepared for electric ant.

Lol..thanks, oko-oloyun. Ur username na one in town. Which one be electric ant again?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by banabest(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2013
Onyii.p:
Abeg how can i go to benue from kano since fate don carry me reach der
.......................... Madam I also came4rm kano2benue state..... Jst go2unguwa uku park n book 4rm benue links or fair plus.... Fair plus is very reliable2makurdi.... U can call me on dis numba 08129398211 ave a safe trip..... D sun here no get part 2.h
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Benue by Shugamania(f): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2013
j.tenna:

You will need a medical report ∂єαя, from either a general, state or federal/military hospital. My problem now is,how to get mine without having to travel back to lag. And how to have it sent to me in benue.

Yea, i've been told too.. Or on marriage grounds for females. Maybe i go just tell them say i get belle cheesy wink

biolabee:

why do u want to redeploy

career , relationship or fear of the unknown?

More like d last option..

(1) (2)

What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? / 1 Bedroom Selfcon,Available For Nysc Corpers And Students at 170k in enugu / How Do I Find My Way To NYSC Orientation Camp In Rivers State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.