Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her (617 Views)

Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls / Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her by Telez(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2012
Most guys find it very difficult to approach a lady and same with ladies, yes i mean ladies, this days ladies even approach guys, and for me there is noting bad in it, if love exist there is no going back.
Sometimes ago am in your shoes, i find it difficult to approach anytime have made up my mind to approach a girl,then so many thoughts runs through my mind like, Will she date me, she may not agree, am i the best guy for her, she may be engaged and so many things.
I know you are passing through the same thing, DID I HEAR YOU SAY AM ASHAMED, its nothing to be ashamed of, to every problem solution thus exist.
Its very easy to conquer that fear, Yes!!! i mean E-A-S-Y, sometimes you see your friend approaching a girl very Bold, you just keep asking yourself questions like Is he Handsome than i do? Was he thought that at Home? No he started from somewhere, you need to be determined, Build your self esteem, I'ts like a flame that should gradually spread like a brush fire from inside and out. When you develop self esteem,you take control of our mission, values and discipline. Self esteem brings about self improvement, true assessment, and determination..
Be positive. Be contented and happy. Be appreciative. Never miss an opportunity to compliment someone.. Believe you can do it and Once you are determined, You can do it yes you can, Have a High esteem and be strong, just gostaight and not Zigzag manner

Source:http://livingbetalife..com/2012/10/conquer-your-fear-and-approach-himher.html
Re: Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her by Caseless: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2012
What's good for da goose is good for the gander...they should also approach us too...for more than 1000000000 geologic years now we have been the ones approaching them. They should jst be modest enough, take jst one year out and return the favour we've been doing them for over millions of years. No be say i dey liverless oooo...i don taya to de toast. Thank God say na money be d bait to use catch them now.*winks*
Re: Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her by Telez(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2012
abi o my broda,dat na true yarn my broda,even if dey r afraid to tell us, there behaviour will let u knw DEY R in love u knw action speak louder than voice
Re: Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her by larrymoore(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2012
It is high time we guys held a meeting to go on strike nt to approach d ladies's folk 4 luv, let them make d move 4 anothr 1000yrs. Basic!
Re: Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her by Telez(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2012
Lol...Dey cant withstand it

(1) (Reply)

A Reserved Honest Lady Seeks For True Love That Will Lead To Marriage / Poluting D Air In Front Of Ur Partner / Divorce As An Illusion (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.