Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Is It Right For A Christian To Take Alcohol? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Christian To Take Alcohol? (8854 Views)

Poll: Is it ok for a Christian to take alcohol?

Yes.: 52% (35 votes)
No.: 34% (23 votes)
Don't care.: 13% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Take Alcohol? by joomiegal(f): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2008
well, where do we draw the 'moderation' line? i cant stand people who drink beer and other shaks, but yours truly will drink some irish cream if she comes accross it, (dat ting sweet! grin) and i dont mind the odd glass of palm wine now and then(loved it as a child, twas always in the fridge in my family house in ekiti) !! does that make me a bad christian? i rarely eva get to drink both anyways, irish cream is expensive, and its very hard gettin unadulterated 'pammy' these days. na wa sha, undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Take Alcohol? by Osama10(m): 2:07am On Aug 22, 2010
Its ok as long as you dont get drunk in the process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can We Rely On The Power Of God? / Who Was The First Human To Celebrate Jesus? / How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.