Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Men! What's Happening To Your Birthright? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men! What's Happening To Your Birthright? (3712 Views)

Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) / Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Men! What's Happening To Your Birthright? by lillyveezy: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
Why are u ppl hitting hard at the poster?
I believe in mindimg one's business,but the observation she raised is very real. Its becoming a trend that our men are comfortable with being lazy. Open ur eyes and u will notice alot of what she is saying is a fast emerging trend in our society. Let us not encourage docility covertly or otherwise.
Re: Men! What's Happening To Your Birthright? by bibigirl07: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
lillyveezy: Why are u ppl hitting hard at the poster?
I believe in mindimg one's business,but the observation she raised is very real. Its becoming a trend that our men are comfortable with being lazy. Open ur eyes and u will notice alot of what she is saying is a fast emerging trend in our society. Let us not encourage docility covertly or otherwise.

Thank you. Citing my neighbour as an example obviously fretted their collars. Infact I'm going to start a support group for women who are the sole breadwinners of their home. A forum where they can talk, share their experiences, good or bad, be encouraged to take their health and psychological state serious and know they are not alone. you can eat ur hearts out. once again, thanks lilyveezy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Sex Tonight / He Is 41, She Is 28 / Would You Pay Your Children For Chores They Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.