Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted (3504 Views)

I Told My Mom About My Passion For Fishing And She Did This! / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again / Single Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Who will come to my rescue? I never envisage to find myself in this kind of condition before but as it stand it i am in the middle of nowhere. I am a single Mom and I have been abandoned by my Baby Daddy for another lady. All my efforts to get his family to cooperate in raising the only child between us and being responsible all proved futile including paying for the room and parlor self contain we occupy. My rent expired October 31, and the agent has been on my neck to renew my tenancy ever since. I have only been able to personally raise half of the sum which is 60,000. I have made efforts in getting all the sum but it's been one setback and another. Please help me I'm frustrated and upset with everything. I have no one please help me with your widow's mite. I'm losing my mind. Help my life for the sake of my young daughter. You can assist me with your 'widow's mite' and please call me if you have doubts .

MODIFIED

0680.1100.43. Gtbank

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Mindlog: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
New moniker, hmm.

Bank transfer the N60k you already have to the bank account you pay your rent into and send the agent the proof of payment and request for more time as I strongly believe the agent will not refund you the money you already paid.

Your baby daddy is not your husband, you only had a child with him and you both are very free to move on with someone else BUT he is OBLIGATED to provide for the child he had with you and this is where you should seek the intervention of your state's welfare office under the relevant ministry as he would be invited and provision for the child, discussed

11 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sir, I have nothing to hide but I don't want to be shamed or bullied on Nairaland and that's why I choose to open a new account. He has not been responsive since he left for Ilorin, even his number is not going through. You can confirm for proof sir. I need help and I'm losing my mind right now...

Mindlog:
New moniker, hmm.

Bank transfer the N60k you already have to the bank account you pay your rent into and send the agent the proof of payment and request for more time as I strongly believe the agent will not refund you the money you already paid.

Your baby daddy is not your husband, you only had a child with him and you both are very free to move on with someone else BUT he is OBLIGATED to provide for the child he had with you and this is where you should seek the intervention of your state's welfare office under the relevant ministry as he would be invited and provision for the child, discussed
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Mindlog: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
favorlite:

Sir, I have nothing to hide but I don't want to be shamed or bullied on Nairaland and that's why I choose to open a new account. He has not been responsive since he left for Ilorin, even his number is not going through. You can confirm for proof sir. I need help and I'm losing my mind right now...

Start with paying the 60k into the account, that buys you time.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
I actually tried to but he has been acting difficult . guess he is interested in bringing new people in so he can get new commission and agent fees. I am sure he is being self-centered and inconsiderate.

Mindlog:

Start with paying the 60k into the account, that buys you time.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by sisisioge: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
favorlite:
Who will come to my rescue? I never envisage to find myself in this kind of condition before but as it stand it i am in the middle of nowhere. I am a single Mom and I have been abandoned by my Baby Daddy for another lady. All my efforts to get his family to cooperate in raising the only child between us and being responsible all proved futile including paying for the room and parlor self contain we occupy. My rent expired October 31, and the agent has been on my neck to renew my tenancy ever since. I have only been able to personally raise half of the sum which is 60,000. I have made efforts in getting all the sum but it's been one setback and another. Please help me I'm frustrated and upset with everything. I have no one please help me with your widow's mite. I'm losing my mind. Help my life for the sake of my young daughter. You can call me for verification.

7031830719 Opay

070.3183071.9 mobile #

It is well fa. Biko dont allow people to stress you. Your rent just expired less than a week ago, they should give you time. Or you could just pay the half you already have and promise to complete the remaining half within the next 3 months. Biko dont allow yourself to be stressed.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by sisisioge: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
favorlite:

I actually tried to but he has been acting difficult . guess he is interested in bringing new people in so he can get new commission and agent fees. I am sure he is being self-centered and inconsiderate.

If that is the case, you will sit it out for free for another 6months be that being a yearly tenant. He cant just eject you.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Honestly I'm looking everywhere for soft loan but i have been unlucky. Like i mentioned earlier he is hell bent on frustrating me. On several instances he has been talking down on me so that I would be forced to leave the premise. You know these agents can sometimes be mischievous.

sisisioge:

It is well fa. Biko dont allow people to stress you. Your rent just expired less than a week ago, they should give you time. Or you could just pay the half you already have and promise to complete the remaining half within the next 3 months. Biko dont allow yourself to be stressed.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
The agent is a weed smoking Truant and he would not hesitate to use unorthodox means to make me quit the place so he could be privileged to get the agent fees and commission from the prospective and would be tenants.

sisisioge:

If that is the case, you will sit it out for free for another 6months be that being a yearly tenant. He cant just eject you.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by sisisioge: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
favorlite:
Honestly I'm looking everywhere for soft loan but i have been unlucky. Like i mentioned earlier he is hell bent on frustrating me. On several instances he has been talking down on me so that I would be forced to leave the premise. You know these agents can sometimes be mischievous.

Maybe you need to start looking for half the space since you can not readily afford it on your own. Besides, he is mischievous, you dont want his wahala in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Jogs1900: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
sisisioge:

Tenancy law is being followed in Lagos alone... Infact Lagos tenancy law favors the tenant more...Some states don't have tenancy law.
But why is she dropping OPAY account details?Is it not better she drops a normal bank account for verification purpose?

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by sisisioge: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jogs1900:

Tenancy law is being followed in Lagos alone... Infact Lagos tenancy law favors the tenant more...Some states don't have tenancy law.
But why is she dropping OPAY account details?Is it not better she drops a normal bank account for verification purpose?

If you ask me,na who I go ask? We should thank God she has half money and she can be advised to cut her coat according to her size. No one will hands out shishi here....gone are the days of Ididdidntknow

14 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sigh....

sisisioge:

If you ask me,na who I go ask? We should thank God she has half money and she can be advised to cut her coat according to her size. No one will hands out shishi here....gone are the days of Ididdidntknow
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Greatzeus(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Why Opay? Don't you have a Nigerian bank account? Recently there's been an upsurge of scammers and yahoo boys using virtual accounts especially Opay as their receiving account,the reason is obvious.
Yahoo boy and girl in collaboration,boy runs the format,girl picks the call to deceive.

10 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
This is unfair. It would have been a different ball game if you know me personally plus I am not holding a gun to your head sir. Part reason I choose a little privacy.

Greatzeus:
Why Opay? Don't you have a Nigerian bank account? Recently there's been an upsurge of scammers and yahoo boys using virtual accounts especially Opay as their receiving account,the reason is obvious.
Yahoo boy and girl in collaboration,boy runs the format,girl picks the call to deceive.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Jogs1900: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Greatzeus:
Exactly...Youve said it all...No smart person will put shishi into that OPAY account.

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
angry
It doesn't make any difference Sir. I use Gtb too but I use the Opay more. No ill intention whatsoever. You are creating drama where there is none.
I use Gtbank too.

Jogs1900:

Exactly...Youve said it all...No smart person will put shishi into that OPAY account.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
I understand people can be mischievous and all that but I am an exception. I genuinely need help .
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Jogs1900: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
favorlite:

angry
It doesn't make any difference Sir. I use Gtb too but I use the Opay more. No ill intention whatsoever. You are creating drama where there is none.
I use Gtbank too.

This is better then...I will advise you modify your account details and put the gtbank.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thank you Sir.

Jogs1900:

This is better then...I will advise you modify your account details and put the gtbank.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Emmanuel909090: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Pat081: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
favorlite:
Who will come to my rescue? I never envisage to find myself in this kind of condition before but as it stand it I am in the middle of nowhere. I am a single Mom and I have been abandoned by my Baby Daddy for another lady. All my efforts to get his family to cooperate in raising the only child between us and being responsible all proved futile including paying for the room and parlor self contain we occupy. My rent expired on October 31, and the agent has been on my neck to renew my tenancy ever since. I have only been able to personally raise half of the sum which is 60,000. I have made efforts in getting all the sum but it's been one setback and another. Please help me I'm frustrated and upset with everything. I have no one please help me with your widow's mite. I'm losing my mind. Help my life for the sake of my young daughter. You can call me for verification.

MODIFIED

0680.1100.43. Gtbank

To help is not the problem but yahoo guys &gals are now using different ways to make money from people and my question is that you are telling us that you don't know anything about his family or friends? because you don't say anything about them that you can go to now that things are happening to you and what do you do to take care of the child

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Pat081: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
favorlite:
Who will come to my rescue? I never envisage to find myself in this kind of condition before but as it stand it I am in the middle of nowhere. I am a single Mom and I have been abandoned by my Baby Daddy for another lady. All my efforts to get his family to cooperate in raising the only child between us and being responsible all proved futile including paying for the room and parlor self contain we occupy. My rent expired on October 31, and the agent has been on my neck to renew my tenancy ever since. I have only been able to personally raise half of the sum which is 60,000. I have made efforts in getting all the sum but it's been one setback and another. Please help me I'm frustrated and upset with everything. I have no one please help me with your widow's mite. I'm losing my mind. Help my life for the sake of my young daughter. You can call me for verification.

MODIFIED

0680.1100.43. Gtbank

To help is not the problem but yahoo guys &gals are now using different ways to make money from people and my question is that you are telling us that you don't know anything about his family or friends? because you don't say anything about them that you can go to now that things are happening to you and what do you do to take care of the child....

1 Like

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
I'm hairstylist Sir

Pat081:
To help is not the problem but yahoo guys &gals are now using different ways to make money from people and my question is that you are telling us that you don't know anything about his family or friends? because you don't say anything about them that you can go to now that things are happening to you and what do you do to take care of the child....
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Cutehector(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Birth certificate of your child please and previous house rent receipt.

13 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Pat081: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
But the caretaker can not just send you away like that and how many years have you spent in that house
favorlite:
I'm a hairstylist Sir

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by ahnie: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Cutehector:
I trust you

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Daniel058(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Cutehector:
seconded

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Pat081: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jogs1900:

people are wise and not only opay sef to send money to bank that people know sef is problem

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by kaboninc(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
sisisioge:

Free ke?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Daniel058(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
favorlite:

you are hiding your identity but have your pics uploaded on this account. Forming Big guy/Lady on your other account is the only reason why you created another account . In 2013 I had serious problem and I begged, people here helped me . I have also supported some people too but u see new moniker,I dey fear am especially When one admit he/she Ve another account.

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Cutehector(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
ahnie:

I trust you
grin kiss kiss no time

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Weds Eats Outside While Guest Waits Inside..!!! Pics / My Teenage Daughter Is Pregnant!!! / How Does One Make Wifey To Earn An Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.