Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

U Really Want To Study In Malaysia,not Visiting Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U Really Want To Study In Malaysia,not Visiting Pls (601 Views)

Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / . / falling education standard (2) (3) (4)

U Really Want To Study In Malaysia,not Visiting Pls by melodytos(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2012
If you wish to study in malaysia(real study)
contact me,i can help you .. i have cheap and standard schools.....
melody19113@yahoo.co.uk or +60102902611
Re: U Really Want To Study In Malaysia,not Visiting Pls by eduson55(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1089346/see-what-nigerians-passing-through
See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia

What you are about to read was sent by a concerned citizen on what Nigerians face in Malaysia and we find it touching … Just read the unedited message below -

Dear Nigerians,

i just want to gist 9jarians abt naija pple and 9ja embassy in Malaysia. 9JA pple are maltreated in Malaysia by d immigrations.they will burst naija living their and cart away with their valuable properties. even they kill them and claimed that they attacked them .which is a a big lies and our embassy will just fold their hand without react to it.

Nigeria Embassy in Malaysia does not recognized their pple talkless of render assistant. the illegal immigrant are many jail and 9ja has nothing to do or say abt it.they abandon them to suffer because they dont have ticket to take them back to naija.and any crime committed by any Africa they will believed it committed by Nigeria.our High commission have no mercy for us at all.

**Nigeria and Nigerians!!! when will all this change to betterhuh?

FEEL FREE TO SHARE/TAG YOUR FRIENDS.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Report Any Suspicious Persons and objects to the Law Enforcement Agencies, As That Will Save Lives.

Join The Equity And Just Awareness Campaign
At Nigerian civil right movement
Join Us For More Alert!!

When Is USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY Admission Going To Be Released / Outcome Of London Metropolitan University’s Legal Challenge / Study France

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9