Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Can You Have Him/her As A Spouse?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Him/her As A Spouse?? (682 Views)

The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. / Can U Marry A Spouse Who Is 70% Glued To Phone? / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Have Him/her As A Spouse?? by nanaman(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2012
How do i tell my mother that i would be bringing home my spouse who is paraplegic (someone with spinal cord injury problem who can make use of his upper limbs 100% & confined to a wheelchair) a graduate & lawyer (about going into the law school)

The accident occured 2yrs in our relationship and its 5yrs now.We have moved on,i know the risk in it especially in bed and child bearing. Adopting a child and relocating is an option we both agreed to if insemination does not work on time. Also,making use of dolls for good s-x or when there is little funds to get the drugs for good erection. My siblings are ready to give me back up in case my mother turns me down. I can go mad,believe me if she does. I don't want that to happen so what can i do to let her understand that is what i want
Re: Can You Have Him/her As A Spouse?? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2012
i think you shouldnt tell your mother you are BRINGING HOME this guy, but you should first tell her about how wonderful he is bla bla bla....then make her understand that you love him and that you are not ready to lose him for anything in this world. as you continue let her also know that this is the man you have chosen as your future husband after being together for 5yrs....then let her know about his disability and how you have been caring for him for the past 3yrs.

since you are dead set on this matter, then do not care so much about how others will feel and just live your life the best you can.
Re: Can You Have Him/her As A Spouse?? by k2039: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
Whao,I totally concur with MrbrownJAY.

Frankly I'm marvelled by the Op's attitude to push on with this relattionship,I just pray God grants you the grace to remain faithful in the relationship.

I think your mum would agree with you bearing in mind that your siblings are with you on this,if she disagrees,then you may have to bring your siblings into it.

You only have to make her see reason with your decision,it could have happened to anyone and it wont be fair leaving him afteral you were already dating before it happened and tell her that what if the incident happened a week after your wedding,will she ask you to divorce her(a big question for her).

Wishing you and your spouse the best in your future endeavours

God bless you

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On This Guys? / Love And Communication / The Romance Of Pure And True Love Is Not Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.