Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report (6717 Views)

Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics / Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2012
I supported and voted for Jonathan because I saw in him a person who will most likely develop all parts of the country fairly uniformly. I voted and supported Jonathan because of the following reasons:
1) completion of the dredging of river Niger. Present status- dredging of river niger has been completed.
2) completion of Onitsha port. Present status- Onitsha port has been completed and commissioned
3) remodelling and upgrading of Enugu airport to international airport. Current status- remodelling work is ongoing and arrangement has been completed to construct an international terminal.
4) construction of 2nd Niger bridge. Current status- the ground braking and actual work is expected to commence in March next yr, under PPP
5) reforms and privatisation of PHCH. Current status- almost completed.
6) completion of the Onitsha-Owerri road. Current status- COMPLETED
7) completion of Onitsha-Enugu expressway. Current status: Head-bridge to upper iweka section already expanded and COMPLETED. Work ongoing at other sections
cool Enugu-PH expressway. Current status still several bad portions but remedial works currently ongoing to restore bad sections, while we await plans for complete reconstruction.
9)opening of the Aba NNPC fuel deport. Current status: DONE, making the southeast buy fuel, not at official price of N97 per litre( except at NNPC stations) but reasonable price of N120. If not for opening of the Aba deport, with the current scarcity of petrol everywhere, fuel in the southeast would have jumped to at least N150 per litre.
9) restoration of the eastern rail line,ditto rail transport across the country. Current status: serious work ongoing, expected to be completed late 2013
10) reconstruction of failed sections of benin-ore road. Current status- one of the troublesome section has been COMPLETELY reconstructed, while we expect work on the other failed section.
11)port reforms, reduction in number of agencies at the ports and all that. Current status: substantially DONE, boosting trade and commerce.
12) And so and so forth.
In conclusion, my support and vote for Jonathan has yielded TREMENDOUS dividends for me personally, the southeast people and for Nigeria in general. You may have different opinion, but for me and my people, the achievements highlighted above means SO MUCH to us. No doubt so much still has to be done, but the destination for now is 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
adoken: Nigerians living in Nigeria need serious and immediate mental overhaul, except we have a paradigm shift experience we ain't going nowhere......GEJ is doing his best though, like using 'mud-water' to wash dirty white linen....Much effort, Zero efficiency and the washerman will look very stupid before right thinking people, the right thinking people are those in the diaspora and are so scared to return home...so so sad though!
CRAP!!! really wish there is "slap" option on NL.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Elueme: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: I supported and voted for Jonathan because I saw in him a person who will most likely develop all parts of the country fairly uniformly. I voted and supported Jonathan because of the following reasons:
1) completion of the dredging of river Niger. Present status- dredging of river niger has been completed.
2) completion of Onitsha port. Present status- Onitsha port has been completed and commissioned
3) remodelling and upgrading of Enugu airport to international airport. Current status- remodelling work is ongoing and arrangement has been completed to construct an international terminal.
4) construction of 2nd Niger bridge. Current status- the ground braking and actual work is expected to commence in March next yr, under PPP
7) completion of Onitsha-Enugu expressway. Current status: Head-bridge to upper iweka section already expanded and COMPLETED. Work ongoing at other sections
cool Enugu-PH expressway. Current status still several bad portions but remedial works currently ongoing to restore bad sections, while we await plans for complete reconstruction.
9)opening of the Aba NNPC fuel deport. Current status: DONE, making the southeast buy fuel, not at official price of N97 per litre( except at NNPC stations) but reasonable price of N120. If not for opening of the Aba deport, with the current scarcity of petrol everywhere, fuel in the southeast would have jumped to at least N150 per litre.
9) restoration of the eastern rail line,ditto rail transport across the country. Current status: serious work ongoing, expected to be completed late 2013
10) reconstruction of failed sections of benin-ore road. Current status- one of the troublesome section has been COMPLETELY reconstructed, while we expect work on the other failed section.
11)port reforms, reduction in number of agencies at the ports and all that. Current status: substantially DONE, boosting trade and commerce.
12) And so and so forth.
In conclusion, my support and vote for Jonathan has yielded TREMENDOUS dividends for me personally, the southeast people and for Nigeria in general. You may have different opinion, but for me and my people, the achievements highlighted above means SO MUCH to us. No doubt so much still has to be done, but the destination for now is 2015.
They have eyes but chose to be blind
They have ears but they chose to be deaf
They have brains but chose to be irrational
Because their hearts are dark...
The president has done well..., my voting him is in order.
Stabilize power, sanitize the petroleum industry, reform the electoral system ... All i need in a tenure.infact mr president is working towards a distinction. Haters can hang in a high tension pole
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by taharqa: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: I supported and voted for Jonathan because I saw in him a person who will most likely develop all parts of the country fairly uniformly. I voted and supported Jonathan because of the following reasons:
12) And so and so forth.
Good for you. Just to say i fully attest to states of these projects you have so clearly enumerated.... All the usual noisemakers would not touch this comment of course; it is too fact-filld for their liking. It is only a mata of time
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Olorunjuwon(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
Dis man no get eye talkless of having vission
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by touchmehard: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
Please people, let us try and read the report and stop cursing/ criticizing unnecessarily. How can you know what the government is doing when you don't want to read the Transformation report. It's a bit unfair
Let us do our own part and leave the rest for them. Since they said they have a report fro us, let us just make out time and read what they have for us. Then we can compare the report with glaring facts to know whether the report is true, okay.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by OkparaIgbo: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
A President with a Vision and an eye on development. Look how he has held all the ministers responsible to present achievements on his tenure so far. If all the presidents follow Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's footstep it wont be long before Nigeria is great again. As I was going through, I couldnt help but begin to class ministers under performance and non performance though I am aware that a lot of ministries have a little at stake or to offer. Overall I am impressed with a government that not only cares on getting this done but also on putting its citizens on the know. WELL DONE GEJ, THE PEOPLE'S PRESIDENT WE ARE PROUD OF YOU..KEEP MATCHING smiley
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by OkparaIgbo: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
A President with a Vision and an eye on development. Look how he has held all the ministers responsible to present achievements on his tenure so far. If all the presidents follow Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's footstep it wont be long before Nigeria is great again. As I was going through, I couldnt help but begin to class ministers under performance and non performance though I am aware that a lot of ministries have a little at stake or to offer. Overall I am impressed with a government that not only cares on getting this done but also on putting its citizens on the know.
WELL DONE GEJ, THE PEOPLE'S PRESIDENT WE ARE PROUD OF YOU..KEEP MATCHING smiley
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Dee60: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
12) And so and so forth.

Seems gofament agents don boku for NL.... Una de try sha! Well done. But I think we should be praying instead of praising. Somethings have been done but it is a far cry to what is needed. For example, corruption has never been so deep as what we have currently.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by felixtare(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
killuminati: Boko Haram should bomb this cowboy and let him rest in eternal pieces

O boy you funny but you be goat

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by russello: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
Dee60:

Seems gofament agents don boku for NL.... Una de try sha! Well done. But I think we should be praying instead of praising. Somethings have been done but it is a far cry to what is needed. For example, corruption has never been so deep as what we have currently.

You are not so correct on the bold. Truth is that CORRUPTION has never been so brought to the KNOWN.
This is a "gofament" that has opened the eyes of so many Nigerians to the many shady deals in the system
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Dee60: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
russello:

You are not so correct on the bold. Truth is that CORRUPTION has never been so brought to the KNOWN.
This is a "gofament" that has opened the eyes of so many Nigerians to the many shady deals in the system

Do not agree with you. The minister that exposed it all was fired by GEJ government. Why was remi Babalola fired for revealing that Nigerian government was broke due to NNPC indebtness on outstanding subsidy payments? Our 'gofament' agents really want to twist the facts!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by AMEBO2BUSY: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
killuminati: Boko Haram should bomb this cowboy and let him rest in eternal pieces
Boko bomber u can as well kill urself if u can't reach him, fools like u see no good in dis nation. ur brain is pre-programmed to critise
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by thelastPope(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
Dee60:

Do not agree with you. The minister that exposed it all was fired by GEJ government. Why was remi Babalola fired for revealing that Nigerian government was broke due to NNPC indebtness on outstanding subsidy payments? Our 'gofament' agents really want to twist the facts!

Where did you get this story from? PM News? Lol. This is beer parlour gossip my friend. Fact is, GEJ has allowed things to come out because he doesn't interfere. You should have observed that since. Even in elections, he doesn't interfere. That's why the big scandals are coming out. You forget that the OBJ power probe scandal was not revealed in OBJ's time. That's how Nigeria has been since independence. GEJ has revolutionised all that.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Librate(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
werepeLeri: I predict that if Seun fails to do something about his forum - jokers and low intellect people will be the ones left making comments on NairaLand.
r u a surveyor?
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Librate(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
werepeLeri: I predict that if Seun fails to do something about his forum - jokers and low intellect people will be the ones left making comments on NairaLand.
ur signature, r u a surveyor?
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by werepeLeri: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
Librate: ur signature, r u a surveyor?

Yes - and a GIS developer/Digital map maker.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by OmoTier1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
[size=18pt]WHO WERE THE MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE THAT REVIEWED THIS REPORT[/size]
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by OmoTier1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
werepeLeri: Even those who will not download or bother to read it will even condemn it. LOL. Those are people who will say things like GEJ is a joke, GEJ is a fool, Gaari this gaari that. Watch and see.
If you were amongst those whose discuss can be classed as intellectually stimulating, then I would take your words serious, alas! You are an Ethnic joker, who innate abhor truths and always choose to side with anything pro-GEJ even when it is blatantly insane to do so! Should I recommend your type to excuse NL? Nope 'cos you make for the minute minority who reminds us that evil is a force that should be kept at bay by all men of good heart.

Go and search yourself first.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by werepeLeri: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
If you were amongst those whose discuss can be classed as intellectually stimulating, then I would take your words serious, alas! You are an Ethnic joker, who innate abhor truths and always choose to side with anything pro-GEJ even when it is blatantly insane to do so! Should I recommend your type to excuse NL? Nope 'cos you make for the minute minority who reminds us that evil is a force that should be kept at bay by all men of good heart.

Go and search yourself first.....

This buffon is back. Why is it your comments on the very things you quote always have no semblance? You ok at all? Keep stalking me, maybe you can get an orga.sm from doing so. Your mumbo jumbo presents you like an illiterate having great problems communicating in the Queen's language. And it gives up your frustration about life in general, and posits you as an academic failure who likes to vent his anger on society and rulers to cover his own very failure in life. Sory for you. GEJ is not the harbinger of your life's failure, and my simply following GEJ is not responsible also, so, kindly wash your butt hole with sand paper and see if life can get better for you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by gentleoyink: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
I believe you were trying to say deep corruption in governmant circles have never been exposed like the way this government does.

Dee60:

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by OmoTier1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
werepeLeri:

This buffon is back. Why is it your comments on the very things you quote always have no semblance? You ok at all? Keep stalking me, maybe you can get an orga.sm from doing so. Your mumbo jumbo presents you like an illiterate having great problems communicating in the Queen's language. And it gives up your frustration about life in general, and posits you as an academic failure who likes to vent his anger on society and rulers to cover his own very failure in life. Sory for you. GEJ is not the harbinger of your life's failure, and my simply following GEJ is not responsible also, so, kindly wash your butt hole with sand paper and see if life can get better for you.
If this is what your sane mind can come up with... then what many have attributed to your person is very true. Disgruntled element who abhors the truth. It is because of innately wicked people like you that Niger Delta have remained backward. Do I really expect you to connect the dotted lines in my previous post? Absolutely not, 'cos like your GEJ, you lack the intellectual capacity to do so, and it is no surprise you bundled out of the UK.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by mbaemeka(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
These cretins (GEJ-apologists) must be refering to a different Nigeria. The one that told us 1.4 trillion, 1.7, no, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6 trillion for what was supposedly a 240Billion naira project?

The one that Otedola issued a bribe and is still frolicking with other members of the presidents economic team?

The AIG imokhuedes company was indicted in the subsidy brouhaha but he was still appointed as the head of a task force team investigating the same subsidy pitfall?

That Nigeria where GEJ took out a good fifteen minutes of our time to classify Flood ravaged states and issue billions of naira unallocated for?

The one that he blamed Nuhu ribadu for coyly attacking his government following the release of the "Nuhu Ribadu report"?

The same GEJ that clumsily renamed Unilag?

The GEJ that chaired Nigerias failure in the Olympics- an all time low!

People are searching for Jobs like the philosophers stone, People have lost homes due to the flood, people have lost lives due to the badly erroded roads etc. Is it the same Nigeria I ask again? IS IT THE SAME NIGERIA?!
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Tattooboy: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
Kslib: Call me lazy, but I wont even bother myself in reading that stuff,rather i will use the time to find out the current price of garr!.. Is there anything in the report worth looking at.. Lets be realistic,i haven't seen/noticed anything improving since Good luck came into office..what has changed?nothing..
The only thing i/most of us noticed,was an unstoppable increase in the price of Garr!..shikena.. I'm not yoruba,but our next president must come from ijebu...
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by charleseee(f): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
Some good comments so far.
I think he knows the people are watching and are waiting to see what we come out of his administration. Lets give him time, because he has many challenges hindering his success e.g boko haram insurgency and so o
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by frankobaba(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
See Jonna oh!. When Jesus heales the sick and the blind, He never publish it nor posted a download link on Fbook, while He was struggling in the cross He never ask for assistance, when He turn water to wine He never ask for partnership.
Mr President, let your work speak for itself...
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Profidada: 1:25am On Nov 02, 2012
Exactly my friend. I find it difficult to comment cos of the lowl level of IQ exhibited by most individuals on this forum, especially the proponents of ''price of garri' , ''first to comment'' among others. It appears there are more matured minds in the punch newspapers and saharareporters.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by werepeLeri: 2:49am On Nov 02, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
If this is what your sane mind can come up with... then what many have attributed to your person is very true. Disgruntled element who abhors the truth. It is because of innately wicked people like you that Niger Delta have remained backward. Do I really expect you to connect the dotted lines in my previous post? Absolutely not, 'cos like your GEJ, you lack the intellectual capacity to do so, and it is no surprise you bundled out of the UK.

Fooolish troll. What do I have to do with Niger Delta? You are really sick upstairs. For your information, I am a Yoruba man, an ekiti man for that matter, pure and 100 percent. If your mind tells you I am Niger Delta, then you need to just commit suicide for your mind itself even hates you and confuses you for your inevitable downfall. LOL. You bundled out of the UK. What is the meaning of that? So, in your ill mind, anyone who decides to leave the UK after ten years, to come and do business at home was bundled out of the UK? Or do you think I am like you who will live and die in the UK because you can not make a living in Nigeria. Oh gosh - cry me a river, for they bundled me out of the UK. How can I get back then, please help. Silly goat. The more you write nonsense, the more it is obvious you have a mental problem, so, to help yourself, it is better to zip it and keep purring like a lost cat all over NairaLand. A stupid ACN bigot who thinks living in Europe has made him a king and then can talk to anyone anyhow- you mister can not even tie my shoelace, so, better stay in your UK as a fourth class citizen and keep licking the white man's boots.

PS - you still dont know what the likes of you who hate GEJ and his administration do? They commit suicide. Why not join them? Ignoramus. See him bia bia like a male goat. God punish you and your generation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State / Dalung, Lalong And Others At WestAfrica Golf Tour Tee-off At IBB Intl Golf Club / How Chinese President Received Other African Presidents Except Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.