Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing (1727 Views)

Guys See Wat 2 Nigeria Ladies Did 2 A Young Man After Clubing Must Watch Video / Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? / In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Barkang: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
There s dis guy I met, he was honest in answering all my questions. So when I asked him what he do @ his leisure time, he said he go to club. I ws lyk, club? But my confusion now is dt he always act gentleman, he doesn't make any move unless I initiate it. You knw lyk going out, requestn fr my visit etc. Whenever he calls he will speak so gently, lyk a novice yet he clubs. Can a club person be lyk dt? Or is it all a pretense? He also said he is willing to settle down ASAP!
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Mynd45: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
What's so evil about going clubbing?

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by larrymoore(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:
l wonder!
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by xynerise: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:
willy willy full there trust me undecided
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by gwas(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
Op, you are so funny! So in your dictionary, clubbing is meant for the miscreants, touts and area boys, huh? Damn!
Well, club is a place where people go to unwind, to ease off stress, and normally, it should be a place meant for all and sundry; had it been people have the right notion about the place.
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by gwas(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
willy willy full there trust me undecided
Even in church and mosque, willy willy full there. Na church even be there head-quarters. Confirm.
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by k2039: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
Op,your question should have been what does he do in the club.

Op imagine you leave in a estate,are you saying you cant go to the club house after a hectic day from work with your friends,just to have fun and refresh yourselves.

That you go to club house doesnt mean you womanise or drink.
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
Barka.ng:
There s dis guy I met, he was honest in answering all my questions. So when I asked him what he do @ his leisure time, he said he go to club. I ws lyk, club? But my confusion now is dt he always act gentleman, he doesn't make any move unless I initiate it. You knw lyk going out, requestn fr my visit etc. Whenever he calls he will speak so gently, lyk a novice yet he clubs. Can a club person be lyk dt? Or is it all a pretense? He also said he is willing to settle down ASAP!
any babe wey no wan marry me because i dey go beer palour na dat one be her problem grin
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Mynd45: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
The OP is confused
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Pysam(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
@ op I understand hw you mean.and frm your post its certain that you re a church girl any guy can notice that even in a first conversation.don't be fooled cos you re still testing his spirit subject him to more talks and watch closely don't be naïve and stop looking @ him as a club guy but as one who needs your commitment.so many bad guys in sheep clothing these days, don't loose your guard yet.clubing does make ppl act funny nt just becos of them bt the kind of ppl they meet there.he can't rock angels frm hell and drink all thru in the name of meeting business partners overnight in the club every weekend and surface the next week to kiss an angel frm heaven like you,they re two diff. Worlds apart .more so I see you in club in the next 6months if nt even earlier.peace
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by larrymoore(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
Barka.ng:
go to church n search 4 club hater
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Pysam(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
Gurl he ll milk you and run
See I don't know why girls acts so silly when ever a guy promise married.
Married is just the pass word to use them and bump them neatly.he wants to tie you with married nt rock and drink his head out rite?
Ok see gurlfriend if he is serious tell him to stop clubbing and drinking.refuse sex and watch him closely
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Mynd45: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
^^
Is there something wrong in clubbing?
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by xynerise: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:
^^
I hope u know we are not talking about football clubbing? undecided
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Mynd45: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
I hope u know we are not talking about football clubbing? undecided
lmao
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Pysam(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:
^^
clubbing was met ffor business,friends and colleague after work relaxation bt now its changed to place of all manner of hell let loose places.

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Mynd45: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pysam: clubbing was met ffor business,friends and colleague after work relaxation bt now its changed to place of all manner of hell let loose places.
When last did you attend a club? If you wanna be a straight upright person, you can and if you wanna be crazy, if your business
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by xynerise: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:

When last did you attend a club? If you wanna be a straight upright person, you can and if you wanna be crazy, if your business
Do you club?
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Mynd45: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
Do you club?
Its a secret
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by xynerise: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:

Its a secret
its not a secret, it a question undecided
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by berylLOL(f): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pysam: Gurl he ll milk you and run
See I don't know why girls acts so silly when ever a guy promise married.
Married is just the pass word to use them and bump them neatly.he wants to tie you with married nt rock and drink his head out rite?
Ok see gurlfriend if he is serious tell him to stop clubbing and drinking.refuse sex and watch him closely

wats dis one sayin?..so if all guys propose to girls just to use and dump dem, how come married couples still celebrate annivesaries na?..anyways u r not makin any sense and mind your grammer..wth is dis sef?!
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by berylLOL(f): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
@OP-have u told him about your strong dislike for clubbing?..well if you are not comfortable with his lifestyle it's better u let it go dan endure it.
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Mynd45: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
its not a secret, it a question undecided
It is a secret na. I am trying to toast the OP
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by xynerise: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:

It is a secret na. I am trying to toast the OP
for u to call it a secret that means u club then undecided
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Mynd45: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
for u to call it a secret that means u club then undecided
Mind your business
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by xynerise: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:

Mind your business
So how about ur girlfriend? The one u picked at the spa last weekend?
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Mynd45: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
So how about ur girlfriend? The one u picked at the spa last weekend?
mind your fûcking business
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by xynerise: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:

mind your fûcking business
desperate rapis.t! undecided
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Mynd45: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
desperate rapis.t! undecided
Shut up
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 02, 2012
I see your confusion @ Op. First tin first, u have to change ur mindset abt clubbing..its not as bad as you perceive it. The purpose 4 clubing is wat matas..some might be there for wrong reason but there are stil some others there to relax..Do u knw some people go to church to steal;maybe phones,purse etc..
And yes! U can be in a committed relationshp with a guy or gal that clubs.
Re: Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing by Pysam(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
berylLOL:
wats dis one sayin?..so if all guys propose to girls just to use and dump dem, how come married couples still celebrate annivesaries na?..anyways u r not makin any sense and mind your grammer..wth is dis sef?!
thanks its my opinion to the lady and I respect it if you don't like it its ok.you can share yours without attacking me ok.and I said it from my angle of wat is happenin in my society.anyway thanks for your correct I will mind my grammar and as for making sense I think you undrestand me well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are More Beautiful Than You Think. An Experiment That Proves That... Enjoy / Beauty Of Western Nigeria Women. / I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.