Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom (9153 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by readone1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
It is interesting getting ur call-up letter after waiting anxiously for a very long time, but 2 ur surprise you will serve in akwa ibom state, a state you've never dreamt of be4, you have to adapt to every situation u find urself in & out of the orientation camp. let meet here to discuss challenges we are likely to encounter in camp & at our PPA. Pls intoduce yourself by name, institution u graduated from, where u reside before postng, u can help a fellow by giving a clear description 2 d orientation camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by readone1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
my name is Ridwan i graduated from department of physics in FUNAAB abeokuta, i have never been to akwa ibom before i hope to have a fun filled stay at the orientation camp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
I wasnt surprised at mine, just happy that my runs worked. Hoping towards the PPA to be solid.
Well any fine chick wanna hook up with a broda?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
Am nifemi, graduated from THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO,living in owode yewa(ogun state) av not bn to akwa ibom b4, plsssssssssssssssssss let no ao we can move, so that d journey wunt b boring,
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
readone1: my name is Ridwan i graduated from department of physics in FUNAAB abeokuta, i have never been to akwa ibom before i hope to have a fun filled stay at the orientation camp
Mr ridwan, pls where du u think we can gt akwa motor, cos i don't av d idea, tnx
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by IbroSaunks(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hi guys. I'm Ibrahim. I studied Computer-Science at Fountain University Osogbo. I stay at lag, and i'm patially looking forward to going to Akwa.

How are you guys going? I don't think I can go via road oh. Who's flying?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2012
Where are they now?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2012
IbroSaunks:

you cant handle public transport? Why?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2012
babaearly:
baba re u goin via road?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Ashmark(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2012
Am going via road...Maybe frm Ojuelegba or Idumota....How many hrs is d journy nd hw much d transpt go cost?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ashmark: Am going via road...Maybe frm Ojuelegba or Idumota....How many hrs is d journy nd hw much d transpt go cost?
ashmark mayb u can gv me ur number, so we can connect, cos I'll b moving from ojuelegba, my friend told its 12-13hrs journey, my number is 08097881953 08067974124
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Ashmark(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
ceezonnifemi: ashmark mayb u can gv me ur number, so we can connect, cos I'll b moving from ojuelegba, my friend told its 12-13hrs journey, my number is 08097881953 08067974124
Am died...12-13hrs sittin down in a bus..I hate travelin..08065508972
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Ashmark(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
For al corpers goin 2 Akwa Ibom...I heard we can get straight bus to camp at #10,000 or so from Ojuelegba..Bt u nid 2 make payment by Sunday...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ashmark: For al corpers goin 2 Akwa Ibom...I heard we can get straight bus to camp at #10,000 or so from Ojuelegba..Bt u nid 2 make payment by Sunday...
ash mark don't u think dats expensive, pls let make plan on ao to move, plsssssssssssssssssss let me av ur number
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ashmark: Am died...12-13hrs sittin down in a bus..I hate travelin..08065508972
, lol, but 4 me i love travelling
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by fashrola(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
IbroSaunks: Hi guys. I'm Ibrahim. I studied Computer-Science at Fountain University Osogbo. I stay at lag, and i'm patially looking forward to going to Akwa.

I'm a batch "B" corp member serving in Ondo state, also from Akwa Ibom State, The Orientation camp is close to Akwa Ibom International airport, so u won't have a problem locating d camp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Jamji: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
fashrola: I'm a batch "B" corp member serving in Ondo state, also from Akwa Ibom State, The Orientation camp is close to Akwa Ibom International airport, so u won't have a problem locating d camp

good.how can on get to the camp from uyo if i drop at kfc? i would appreciate concise directions
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by IbroSaunks(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
babaearly:
I dunno sef. I don't have time, need to prepare and public,or more appropriately road transport would take about 12hrs. My project supervisor told me that the road you meet before Akwa itself is the worst he's ever seen. That is scary.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by IbroSaunks(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
fashrola: I'm a batch "B" corp member serving in Ondo state, also from Akwa Ibom State, The Orientation camp is close to Akwa Ibom International airport, so u won't have a problem locating d camp
Thanks man, I guess I could take a cab. How's camp like?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by readone1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
i heard we can take a bus from jibowu in lagos to uyo, somebody told me the fee is about #5000 and the duration ranges from 8 to 10 hours from uyo i hope i get there early on teusday i want to advice that you travel by a the bigger bus i.e marcopolo because of the nature of nigeria roads, smaller buses run too faster
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by IbroSaunks(m): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
readone1: i heard we can take a bus from jibowu in lagos to uyo, somebody told me the fee is about #5000 and the duration ranges from 8 to 10 hours from uyo i hope i get there early on teusday i want to advice that you travel by a the bigger bus i.e marcopolo because of the nature of nigeria roads, smaller buses run too faster

Aite bro! How preparations?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 03, 2012
Ashmark: Am going via road...Maybe frm Ojuelegba or Idumota....How many hrs is d journy nd hw much d transpt go cost?

You need to check out Cross Country park. They take you directly to your camp anywhere in Nigeria. Believe me, anywhr. Its at yaba. Wen you get there just ask for directions. I'm really bad at giving directions or I woulda tried.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2012
Rawdeal:

You need to check out Cross Country park. They take you directly to your camp anywhere in Nigeria. Believe me, anywhr. Its at yaba. Wen you get there just ask for directions. I'm really bad at giving directions or I woulda tried.
pls re u also posted to akwa?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Ashmark(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2012
Rawdeal:

Ok sis........Are u travellin to Akwa Ibom 2.......Am goin their today to check
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by qyngsalt(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2012
ǡŗǝ̥ there people going to Akwa Ibom from Rivers state?
We could hook up. . .?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by qyngsalt(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2012
♍ƺ name is qyng salt,finished from Uniport; Civil engineering.
ȋ̝̊̅ am from Rivers state, ǡη∂ ȋ̝̊̅ reside there too. Iƒ Ʊ ǡŗǝ̥ in R/S ǡη∂ Ʊ ǡŗǝ̥ posted to AK, holla @qyng_salt
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2012
I'm not going to AK, just tot I shd pass the info along as its very useful
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2012
I don't no y sum gals gt proud n brag, even wen dy re nothin, i think ur character wil determine ur progress@ u,
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2012
@ibrosaunks

hows preparations? about your ppa guess you are running it?
to mobil? abeg let me know if you fit link me up.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by IbroSaunks(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2012
babaearly: @ibrosaunks

hows preparations? about your ppa guess you are running it?
to mobil? abeg let me know if you fit link me up.
bros I never reach that bridge oh, I know no 1 in Akwa-Ibom sef.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
IbroSaunks: bros I never reach that bridge oh, I know no 1 in Akwa-Ibom sef.
ok.thought you quoted somthing like dis.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
ceezonnifemi: baba re u goin via road?
yes. Ph-uyo-camp

(1) (2) (3)

Corpers Allowee To Be Increase To 35k With Effect From March 2013 / River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance / Nysc Candidate Can't Speak Or Write English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.