Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today (5347 Views)

Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia / Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) / Serena And Venus Williams To Visit Nigeria In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by chigo4u: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
A titanic clash between Serena and Venus Williams to be broadcast live on SuperSport will light up the Williams sister’s first venture into the continent.

The sisters who have dominated women’s tennis in the last decade, amassing a combined total of 35 singles and doubles grand slam titles, are embarking on a two-country visits to the continent to raise awareness for women’s rights.

They have already touched down on the continent and are currently in Nigeria, the first stop of their two visits.

From Nigeria they will proceed to South Africa before returning home to the United States.

SuperSport is the Official Media Partner for the tour and will broadcast live the Nigerian exhibition match on Friday, November 2 (from 10.15am on SS5 and SS9
).

Broadcast details: Friday, November 2;SS5A, SS5N, SS9 (11.15am CAT)

http://www.compassnewspaper.org/index.php/sports/other-sports/9382
http://chigotoday..com/2012/11/serena-venus-for-exhibition-match-in.html

1 Like

Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by princeFAD: 1:53am On Nov 02, 2012
just to show my face.i dey see una o. ok next person pls

2 Likes

Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by Siga: 2:07am On Nov 02, 2012
wanna see wat Serena go wear....hope her yansh go surface small...lol grin

1 Like

Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by Hendryx(m): 2:09am On Nov 02, 2012
Gud ;DGud
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by Michrach: 3:08am On Nov 02, 2012
Good to know!
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by harlos: 3:37am On Nov 02, 2012
God bless them,God bess Nigeria,God bless me...
Next...
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by dvic(m): 4:07am On Nov 02, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Na Yansh you won seeSMH
Siga: wanna see wat Serena go wear....hope her yansh go surface small...lol grin
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by dvic(m): 4:21am On Nov 02, 2012
I DEY COME MAKE I CHECK THE PRICE OF THAT THING.....E BE LIKE SAY D PRICE DON COME FOR MY AREA
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by killuminati(m): 5:26am On Nov 02, 2012
Na for my backyard dem play dis game, I'll be there. I have too scoop this chicks!
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by Jubal01: 5:26am On Nov 02, 2012
Who 1 chop al d gate moni? *jst soliloquisin*
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by ameer2: 5:40am On Nov 02, 2012
Siga: wanna see wat Serena go wear....hope her yansh go surface small...lol grin
kiss kiss wink
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by bory09(m): 6:01am On Nov 02, 2012
Oh what a fuckup my daddy private jet is been repaired at the mechanic shop if not that i would go there with the jet to save the stress of traffic jam. Pls let them show the match live on local tv because our dstv has a little fault. It is a must to see the williams sister live unless i will faint
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by ibitomisi: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2012
That so sweet but i guess these guyz are not Americans but Africans
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2012
Hope Nigeria media will broadcast it.
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by jpcomrade: 6:17am On Nov 02, 2012
Pls where is the venue?
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by Godjone(m): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2012
which kain exhibition be dat wen d two sisters says they are not Nigerians and wouldnt want anything 2 relate them with Nigerians? They shud go and do their tin alone because we r not beggers and cant parly or exchange banters with our haters period!
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by Kemy11(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2012
What re they still doing in Nigeria, Taxpayers money don finish o!
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by londoner: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2012
Godjone: which kain exhibition be dat wen d two sisters says they are not Nigerians and wouldnt want anything 2 relate them with Nigerians? They shud go and do their tin alone because we r not beggers and cant parly or exchange banters with our haters period!

Please don't make things up.

Why should they say they are Nigerian if they are not?

They said they love Nigerians, but they are not Nigerian. They were asked directly because of their elder sister's name which was Yetunde.

I am in Oz and people always ask me if I am Zambian or South African, I tell them no........is that any reason for them to be angry.

They have come to do a good thing and chose us as the only country in West Africa they would visit, then go to South Africa.

Pardon me to say, but there is something very wrong with the way some Nigerians "reason".

Always ready to see an enemy where none exists.

2 Likes

Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by Super1759: 8:11am On Nov 02, 2012
I thought they said they are not NIGERIANS, what are they even doing in nigeria with their exhibition
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by Godjone(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2012
londoner:

Please don't make things up.

Why should they say they are Nigerian if they are not?

They said they love Nigerians, but they are not Nigerian. They were asked directly because of their elder sister's name which was Yetunde.

I am in Oz and people always ask me if I am Zambian or South African, I tell them no........is that any reason for them to be angry.

They have come to do a good thing and chose us as the only country in West Africa they would visit, then go to South Africa.

Pardon me to say, but there is something very wrong with the way some Nigerians "reason".

Always ready to see an enemy where none exists.

tank u bros
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by londoner: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2012
Super1759: I thought they said they are not NIGERIANS, what are they even doing in nigeria with their exhibition

Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by londoner: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2012
Super1759: I thought they said they are not NIGERIANS, what are they even doing in nigeria with their exhibition

Showing Nigerian sportsmen and women what is looks like to give back to Nigerian women and children.
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by londoner: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2012
Godjone: tank u bros sis
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2012
jpcomrade: Pls where is the venue?

Have you been to my house
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2012
What would you gain if they claimed to be Nigerians
Re: Serena, Venus Williams Exhibition Match In Lagos Today by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
What if they'd secretly done DNA tests linking them to Angola? Or Ivory Coast? Why would they then state they're Nigerians? Even if DNA linked them to Nigeria, that doesn't make them Nigerians in the modern sense. Many of us, our DNA links us to places like Ethiopia, Kenya, and Egypt. Doesn't mean we'll go around saying we're nationals of those countries...

(1) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Ogbonna Emmanuel Wins Bronze In Men's Wrestling Event / Amodu Blasts Kanu / eden hazard and theo walcott who is more handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.