Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Akpabio Owns $45Million "Private" Jet - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Owns $45Million "Private" Jet - SaharaReporters (13605 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Owns $45Million "Private" Jet - SaharaReporters by AZeD1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
I give up on Nigerians. I can't believe people are supporting this wastage.
what percentage of akwa ibom people will fly in this jet? Less than 1%. If he had used that money to build a hospital dedicated to treating cancer,kidney diseases, heart problems e.t.c The whole country would benefit from that.

PS: You should know that all those who are in support of the Governor don't want change in Nigeria, they are praying to God to give them the opportunity to steal their own.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Owns $45Million "Private" Jet - SaharaReporters by ime2010: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
Personally, I do not see anything wrong with Akwa Ibom State government acquiring a Private jet. When you carefully understudy the achievement of this government in less than 6 years, and the plan for the nearest future, then you will see a need for the jet.

Considering the past, aside that an airport was built by this administration, they also trained most Akwa Ibomite to be competent to manage the facility (including maintenance of aircraft). Hence I believe there is a solid structure for the management of the private jet.

For the future, the task of this administration is to industrialize the state. Can you imagine the cost of flying his cabinet members around the world to host meeting with investors that will have interest in establishing industries in the state? Often, such meetings are not once; you will need to meet severally with the interested investor until the deal is successful.

Secondly, the way the administration packages itself can be of greater advantage to them in a longer term, and that will reflect in the character of the investors that will be pull to the state.

This are my opinion, you can object it.... However, the result will be of greater benefit to the citizenry in the state when the vision of the industrialization is actualize.
Re: Akpabio Owns $45Million "Private" Jet - SaharaReporters by seal777(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2012
Billyonaire:

My friend, Akwa Ibom State is rich enough to buy a private jet for her Governor, Stop this ranting.

They should also be rich enough to receieve HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of their indigenes that has been rendered jobless by the ban and restrictions on Okada activities across the Nation : the numbers of people from that part of the country plying the Okada trade is alarming. Wicked souls

I will implore other states to ban such activities to enable those from this part of the country who takes fun in buying private jets return home and enjoy their allocation. Why should a particular state takes the burden of over population while some simply play around with theirs : WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Owns $45Million "Private" Jet - SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2012
I just noticed that Beaf (Byllionnaire),OP, quoted Sahara Reporters. What happened. Have the SR people repented?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Owns $45Million "Private" Jet - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2012
sugar 001: Buying jets is obviously reigning. God please bless me too.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taraba State AG Arrested For N1.56billion Fraud! [photos] / Inspector General Of Police Restores Tambuwal’s Security Aides / FG Back-pedals, To Adopt Ranching To End Herders, Farmers Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.