Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding (33371 Views)

Daughter Of Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Set To Wed 3rd Nov / Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter Debuts With Gifted & Proud ,features Onyeka / Son Of Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, Pastor J Debuts With Gospel Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by dplordx(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2012
I pray I find me a sexy wife like this 1 soon cheesy
IJN!
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by bendazum: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2012
mutiply: wetin ur eye find go dere?

Childish.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Toktee(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2012
HR Manager: Nice pictures. Congratulations to her. For those "attacking" the person who talked about the skimpy wears, ARE YOU SERIOUS? Do the girls look like they are trying to hide their "assets"? Kudos to the genuine comment and I am in full agreement. Late Pastor Bimbo would NOT have subscribed to this inappropriate outfits...except of course, materials to make the outfits decent suddenly ran out, which I doubt!
thank you dear,the woman was an advocate of decent dressing,show me your friend nd i will tell you who you are,it seems the gal iz taking her own steps
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by vislabraye(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2012
Congrats.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by ghettodreamz(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol.. abi ur something na cigar.. the wider the mouth the better..

Says which law? grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by ghettodreamz(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2012
She's as beautiful as my grin

Happy for her, wishing her all the VERY BEST in her matrimonial home and life at large.. Hurray! grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by JoanJohnson(f): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2012
Congrats to her, she luks pretty just like her mum. Ope she practices wat her mum taught her.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by daroz(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2012
Bendosky18: me self whan marrey oohh
Sorry, but she looks locally berautiful. Is she a village girl?
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by sage2(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2012
And why does he keep beard like one of 'em BH guys?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by sage2(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2012
Joan Johnson: Congrats to her, she luks pretty just like her mum. Ope she practices wat her mum taught her.

Stop this e-eye service and say things the way they are. Agreed she is pretty but not any where close to her mum, That beautiful woman.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by slimyem: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2012
Toktee: sharraaaap!he iz right iz that how the bride dress,they shuld use the bride as a role model,instead of using her ceremony to advertise their product
See this olodo!
Don't you know it was the bride that'd have picked/made those dresses for them?
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Ariyke: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2012
Wish her the best
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by aryzgreat: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2012
Gaggi: Very preety chic but her mouth wide small o.

U don forget say she be yoruba? kpomo lips na their trademark na, too much shouting of aaahhhhhhhh! wooooooooo! egbamiiiii expands the mouth wide. Assignment look every yoruba mouth u will confirm my assertion.

Nice pix though except the N20 kpoms
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2012
aryzgreat:

U don forget say she be yoruba? kpomo lips na their trademark na, too much shouting of aaahhhhhhhh! wooooooooo! egbamiiiii expands the mouth wide. Assignment look every yoruba mouth u will confirm my assertion.

This is so daft! Is anyone really this stupid? And your type will complain when white people call you a monkey. Only a truly unintelligient person makes everything about tribe. Please grow up!
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by dokkyelele(f): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2012
L'blaque Haven:
Congratulations! but to be candid, this is not needed on the front page.

oya carry am go back page...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Chilzysmiler: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2012
Pretty Damsel, wish u all d best
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by DukeNija(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2012
Yoruba Women and Make-Up.
Tufiakwa..

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by ochallo: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2012
^^^
i was about to say the same thing, the make up makes her look like a clown, but it is not only yoruba women, igbos are worse, you need to see that actor okonkwo's mum.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by slimyem: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2012
aryzgreat:

Duke_Nija: Yoruba Women and Make-Up.
Tufiakwa..
Two 1diots!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2012
Girls too like show off. See as some of dem sidon. hmmm.

As if dem never snap picture before. Congrats dear!

Is this Bimbo's gospel music singing daughter I like that one.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by MeGaStReEt: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2012
Gaggi: Very preety chic but her mouth wide small o.

All of them for there get wide mouth

1 Like

Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Splendblex(f): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2012
torhuke:
Av u checked yr zodiac compatibility wt dat chick.. D babe pretty sha.. GoodLuck to U. grin
grin grin
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by mapet: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2012
@Techwriter,

1. You beat me to this.
2. Even if Pastor Bimbo is smiling in heaven for her daughter, must be shedding tears for these lost girls.
3. With all the marriage counselling, is this what these girls got out of it
4. Abeg make we stick to our old traditional values.....No wonder my wife is so strick on our 7yr old daughter on dressing, comportment, sitting discipline and all dem traditional values. If we don't teach our kids from young age they just simply loose it.

Techwriter: Congratulations!!! Soo good to know but some of those gals sitting with her should attend classes on how a CHRISTIAN lady should sit and com port herself. The late pastor I know wouldn't have subscribed to those skimpy outfits.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by buchibabe: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2012
:
daroz:
Sorry, but she looks locally berautiful. Is she a village girl?

Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha......u wicked o
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by tomzman: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2012
Everything okay with the pics except the skimpy dresses.Congrats to her though.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by mapet: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2012
If this is the singer...the trait is not far fetched. I remember when Late Bimbo Odukoya sang a special number in our church back in those days.... I was like who is this lovely singer, only to see her few days later as the pastor's wife of one of the churches on TV.

Meanwhile this bride share both her parents looks, more like 50-50, mothers face and eyes, father's smile
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by princewell: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2012
Techwriter: Congratulations!!! Soo good to know but some of those gals sitting with her should attend classes on how a CHRISTIAN lady should sit and com port herself. The late pastor I know wouldn't have subscribed to those skimpy outfits.

I second this motion. Women or ladies under the umbrella of "The Church" should raise the standard and norms when it comes to dressing. Well, I aint surprise, the rest apart frm the celebrant dey find HUSBAND. Kudos to you "Omo Bimbo Odukoya". Wondering where Daddy is? Well, LOVE ur mom big time. Cheers!!!
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by tellwsdom: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2012
Who are these ugly things after make up?? angry angry
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Akolawole(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
How on earth could those girls be called Christians!

Total Nonsense!

All those madness were promoted by Pentecostal madness in Nigeria cry

Only fools will be following those girls.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by oxaloacetate(f): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] congratulations!
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by flymeup: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
gush,she was a pretty damsel.But those girls sitting in the photos with her lacks manners of sitting as a lady.They would have covered their pride form they crown of their head to the sole of their feet.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by karpentar: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mouth size is directly proportional to the virgy size. This babe must be big down below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fela’s Dancer, Dodo Mayana, Dies In Lagos / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.