Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding (33372 Views)

Daughter Of Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Set To Wed 3rd Nov / Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter Debuts With Gifted & Proud ,features Onyeka / Son Of Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, Pastor J Debuts With Gospel Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Okijajuju1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hmmm!!!Anyways, I'm happy for her.. Her mum was a sexy goddess!!

Damn!! I miss her shows on TV so much..
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Why is this wedding full of Greensprings alumi??
Tobi, Abisola, Earlinda, Bunmi.......

all of them just pack themselves!! Mtcheew where Ayo Delumo?? Why she no dey d crew??
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by slimyem: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
Shollypopz: Was this wedding full of Greensprings alumi??

all of them just pack themselves!! Mtcheew where Ayo Delumo?? Why she no dey d crew??
just say you wan use style tell us the school wey you go...
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Okijajuju1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
slimyem: just say you wan use style tell us the school wey you go...

No mind her... angry

Make I slap her for you?! angry
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by slimyem: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

No mind her... angry

yes please!!!!
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
slimyem: just say you wan use style tell us the school wey you go...
Did I say I went to Greensprings?? tongue
Why u dey put words for my mouth ehn??!!

Okija_juju:

No mind her... angry

I already told u, u're a wife beater!! angry
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Lovina don start..
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by nnennaada1(f): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
christian ladies shuld learn 2 dres acodin 2 d BIBLE.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Nelly9ice: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2012
HML to you dearie,I'm so happy for her,i wish her pastor Bimbo was alive to witness dis day,well I'm sure she will be so proud of Tolu. All i wish her is Peace,Luv,Fruitfulness,n Joy in her marriage.(Hugs) HML Tolu n Olamide.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by teniyi(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2012
They are Christian models, even if you wear pant to church, you will be welcome, if not just go to another church. Hell, hell' hell
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Sleek05(f): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Shollypopz: Why is this wedding full of Greensprings alumi??

Tolu n olumide attended greensprings, dat already explains it...xcpt u wanna send anoda msg across, d above was unnecessary!
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by Alaanyihaji(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
mutiply: wetin ur eye find go dere?
Wrong Question! You can't put a display and prevent onlookers from seeing ua display;
or querry them for so doing. On a very serious note, human eyes are naturally enquisitive.
Skimpy scating is an imported culture and style, though admirable where the motive is right.
To say the least, it is not the best choice for a uniform for a ceremony of a pastor's daughter.
What example are we showing to the congregation?
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by DollyParton1(f): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
She is pretty, but not as pretty as her mom....Pastor Bimbo was an epitome of beauty.... Abeg where she carry that wide mouth from... i remember na him papa wife get that kind wide mouth, e don rub off on her too ni... anyhoooo happy married life

Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by snazzydawn(f): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
Akolawole: How on earth could those girls be called Christians!

Total Nonsense!

All those madness were promoted by Pentecostal madness in Nigeria cry

Only fools will be following those girls.

hello Kola, long time. Please what's your e-mail address? Yahoo messenger, I mean.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by fairygeh(f): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
aryzgreat:

U don forget say she be yoruba? kpomo lips na their trademark na, too much shouting of aaahhhhhhhh! wooooooooo! egbamiiiii expands the mouth wide. Assignment look every yoruba mouth u will confirm my assertion.

Nice pix though except the N20 kpoms
silly i diot,fawking as s hole.werey.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by fairygeh(f): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
Duke_Nija: Yoruba Women and Make-Up.
Tufiakwa..
you are incredibly and alarmingly stu pid.gay
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by bukatyne(f): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
Techwriter: Congratulations!!! Soo good to know but some of those gals sitting with her should attend classes on how a CHRISTIAN lady should sit and com port herself. The late pastor I know wouldn't have subscribed to those skimpy outfits.
True. As christians, we should differentiate ourselves even though it's not easy
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by bukatyne(f): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
eastman11:

Supported, it is in the churches that you will find the most perverted women and men, women and men of easy virtue.

However congrats to Tolu, wishing her well.
Re: Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding by bukatyne(f): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
Abagworo:

That's the thing about all these church-goers. Hypocrisy of the highest order. The sooner we go back to our traditional religion, the better for us Africans.
Try to understand what people are trying to say. The dress is lovely BUT SHORT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks / Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.