Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks (33368 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by lalasticlala(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
These days, it appears as if many women, especially celebrities, can't do without make-up, but there are still some few celebrities that claim that they are not make-up freaks. They claim they only wear make-up due to the nature of their job.
Check them out:

BENITA NZERIBE

*Can we see you outside with a make-up free face?

"Oh yes. Naturally, I don’t even love make-up that much. If I am going to location, I go bare, I don’t wear any make-up until I am about to go on set and the make-up artiste does her job. When I don’t have an important place to go, I don’t wear heavy make-up. I just put on powder slightly. I have an oily face so the powder helps to dry it. Heavy-make up is cumbersome, so you don’t bother with it."
The needle teeth actress told Punch.

DAKORE EGBUSON-AKANDE

For Dakore, good looks are not all make ups.
“I am not a make-up freak, but I love to play with make-ups. Ever since I was a kid, when my mum would be doing her make-up, I'll just look and say 'I can't wait for the day when I can do my own.' And, because I wear make-up a lot when I'm working, I've been able to perfect it. People always say, 'your make up is really nice you do it for yourself?' I like make ups, but I'm not crazy about it. I'm a bit edgy with it but not too much. I don't like wearing too much make ups. I like looking very natural."
Dakore said in an interview

IYABO OJO

*It is difficult to believe you rarely wear make-up, why don’t you like it?

"It is not that I don’t like make-up; I just feel that there is no need for thatif I am not going for an event. I just like to have my normal looks; I don’t think I have to wear make-up every time I am going out except when I am going for an event."
The 35 year old actress told Punch.

KAREN IGHO

*Do you feel incomplete without your make-up on?

"I love looking natural. I always prefer natural look or light make-up over the heavy ones. I can do with or without makeup. I don’t feel like anything is missing without it."
Karen told Punch.

OMOTOLA JALADE-EKEINDE

Omotola had a chat with Stella Dimokor sometime ago:

*Whats your make up routine? Is there some peice of cosmetic and jewelry you cant do without?….

"I can live absolutely without makeup.When I am not shooting, I dont wear makeup to the office, however, I like l’oreal volume shocking mascara and my bobbi brown lipgloss in petal. as for jewelry, I am not a gold person, l just love very loud earrings."

GENEVIEVE NNAJI

*What's your best beauty advise?

"Something I would recommend for any woman is whenever you have the opportunity, let your skin breath. We need oxygen and air on the naked skin. Maybe it's because I have a career in acting, I appear on TV, in films and in adverts so wetend to wear makeup quite often. I find that when I don't need to wear makeup, I let my skin breath. I cleanse, tone, moisturise, and let my skin breath. If you are going to the gym or going to the market, you don't need to wear make-up. The skin in it's natural state eals itself and gets the opportunity to rejuvenate itself.
Ms Nnaji told Encomium Magazine.

SIKIRATU SINDODO

* Beauty regimen

"Nothing much. I just make sure I drink plenty water first thing in the morning. I am not really a make-up person. I only useit when it is necessary. I use Black Up, Mac and Mary Kay beauty products."

COLLETTE NWADIKE- MISS TOURISM NIGERIA

The 23 year old beauty queen told Daily Independent:

"I am not the make-up type but I try now that I am a queen.".

EBUBE NWAGBO

*Beauty regimen.

"I let nothing bother me. I wear a smile everyday. I eat right. I eat a lot of fruits and I exfoliate my skin regularly. I use Clarins and Elizabeth Arden's products. I don't love make- up, so, I go without it most times."

Compiled By: lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by lalasticlala(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Benita Nzeribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by lalasticlala(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dakore Egbuson

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by lalasticlala(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Iyabo ojo

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by lalasticlala(m): 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Karen igho

2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by lalasticlala(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Omotola

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by lalasticlala(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Genevieve

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by lalasticlala(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sikiratu sindodo

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by lalasticlala(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Collete nwadike

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by lalasticlala(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ebube nwagbo

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by donstevico(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
....hmm......oya like for GMB and share for gej.....2015 loading

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by ceo4eva: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
lalasticlala, u dey try for ur research. Where's d inspiration coming from? U're good at what u do!

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by Yustash001(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Na Omotola sure pass...

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by AutosBay(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
An Irony.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by lalasticlala(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
ceo4eva:
lalasticlala, u dey try for ur research. Where's d inspiration coming from? U're good at what u do!

Thank u bro, Any topic that comes to my mind , I work on it, that's just it.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by ceo4eva: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
lalasticlala:

Thank u bro, Any topic that comes to my mind , I work on it, that's just it.
Good to know. Keep it up!

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by zopaks: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
my freind tooo

31 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by dre11(m): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
That is natural beauty,
Not like ojuju calabar, that makes them look like masquerade

Just mild makeup done it for me.. ..

But, why is Karen igbo there angry because have more of her pic with heavy makeup

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by anssy(f): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
this ladies can lie o

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by dre11(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nmeri17:
nna if another nairaland tsunami happens (((GOD FORBID))) na lalasticlala go cry pass!!

Guy
U dey pray make him happen.

Make I know how I go skalabash the though from yougrin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by lalasticlala(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2014
anssy:
this ladies can lie o

exactly my thought, they all love make-up jare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by pweetixandy: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2014
Oh please! Not again! RME

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 15, 2014
Looks at title of the thread "celebrities that are not make up freaks" scrolls down and sees the so called celebs with double coat of saclux paint on their faces. Types this piece and creep walks out of thread.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by freezyprinzy(m): 1:02am On Dec 15, 2014
Abegie who are dy put'n inside bottle
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 15, 2014
Too many heavy make-up is bad..

Some ladies without makeup,they look totally different..
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by missterious(f): 4:58am On Dec 15, 2014
I've never seen Karen Igho without makeup. And I don't think I want to. That face is.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by Ladybianca(f): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2014
missterious:
I've never seen Karen Igho without makeup. And I don't think I want to. That face is.... lipsrsealed

Is missterious I guess, as ur moniker implies

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks by missterious(f): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Ladybianca:

Is missterious I guess, as ur moniker implies

Lmao. Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fela’s Dancer, Dodo Mayana, Dies In Lagos / Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.