Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

A Father's Case Against Breast-feeding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Father's Case Against Breast-feeding (8227 Views)

Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Father's Case Against Breast-feeding by MissIfe(f): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
I find it amusing to read such topic here. In the west, and in other western forums I go to, ladies get into e-fights over the breastfeeding topic. The points this man makes are broadly shared in the west. I often wonder, when I go to such forums, how come over half of the ladies quit breastfeeding after just a few weeks or even days, claiming that they "don't have enough milk" when this is a topic I never heard about here ? Is it a taboo in african culture to lack milk or are those western ladies just misinformed about how to breastfeed ? I seriously wonder...

As for the men, well, IMO that's what happens when you marry a boy and not a man... the "bonding" part got me laughing, like there's nothing else to do than to give bottle to a baby ? He can't sing songs if he's not feeding him ? And he probably wants a medal because his wife could sleep 6 hours straight while he was giving bottle... lipsrsealed
Re: A Father's Case Against Breast-feeding by SisiKill1: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
ronkebp: This is what happens when people run out or "reasonable" articles to write...Sisi-kill, i am laughing with you here, drinking a bowl of gari seasoned with nice groundnuts....dan-iskas!!!!!

Lmao! Walahi, real Dan Iskas. cheesy cheesy

I don't know why some people like to turn their own personal issues into a cause. He and his wife had a problem breastfeeding and now there is a case to be made against breastfeeding? Jeez! What happened to do what you deem fit for you and let others do theirs? Why make it a crusade? I'm sorry but I think if there is indeed a case to be made against something like this, leave it to the women who actually get their breastises gnawed off.

Anyhoo, wanted to see if our Naija men agree, sides I would never pass up a chance to look for my boo Richy's trouble. You know our fighting is what keeps us going strong. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? / How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. / See What People Are Buying Now For Arthritis - Knee Protector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.