Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Dear Wizards/wizardesses - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dear Wizards/wizardesses (624 Views)

Dear Nairelander Rate My Bootstrap Customization Of Nairaland / Dear Webmasters , Who Can Help Me Create A Blog For Free!! / Ogbonge Blog Experts And Wordpress Wizards!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Wizards/wizardesses by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
I need you guys to take a quick peep at this website and tell me what you think. www.gidilinks.com/news
It's still work in progress though so I expect plenty call outs here and there.

Thanks.
Re: Dear Wizards/wizardesses by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2012
Na wa o! No response yet? shocked shocked shocked
Do Nairalanders lack Goodwill or what?
Re: Dear Wizards/wizardesses by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
To be frank you installed a template so what do we review the template or the aggregator, because if its the template not much i can say because my site uses a site which i also modified but can't tell people to review because it wasn't from scratch, but my advice i think having the news show and read inside your site would be a much better aggregator, if not i might as well just go directly to that site.
Re: Dear Wizards/wizardesses by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
pc guru: To be frank you installed a template so what do we review the template or the aggregator, because if its the template not much i can say because my site uses a site which i also modified but can't tell people to review because it wasn't from scratch, but my advice i think having the news show and read inside your site would be a much better aggregator, if not i might as well just go directly to that site.

Who builds from scratch these days when there are thousands of templates already designed by better programmers and developers.

The reason for this thread is to ask for suggestion and ideas to make it work better.

Ofcourse i don't expect any inputs from shallow minded people.

And for GidiLinks, it serves a different purpose which will only be augmented by the Aggregator.

You also have a nice site by the way. grin
Re: Dear Wizards/wizardesses by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
lemme send you something gimme some minutes
Re: Dear Wizards/wizardesses by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Depends on where you want to send it...Hope it's not a Malware though grin grin grin
Re: Dear Wizards/wizardesses by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
Aggregate 1

Re: Dear Wizards/wizardesses by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
aggregator 2 so that way people can share the feeds to others but this time it shows that it's from you, that would increase your ranking faster and spread your presence. excuse the content, tried i hate using lorem ipsum this is what "came" grin to mind.

Re: Dear Wizards/wizardesses by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
You're so naughty... grin
We should talk.. wink
Re: Dear Wizards/wizardesses by DualCore1: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2012
Brand_new:

Who builds from scratch.
I do, and always will.

Brand_new:

when there are thousands of templates already designed by better programmers and developers.
You have already limited your progress by thinking you can't progress without the help of the "better" developers. What you don't know is you could be a "better" developer and have lots of brand new developers look up to you for thousands of your from-scratch solutions.

As for the site, nothing to review. Just make it work so it doesn't end up like yet another aggregator.
Re: Dear Wizards/wizardesses by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2012
Dual Core:

You have already limited your progress by thinking you can't progress without the help of the "better" developers. What you don't know is you could be a "better" developer and have lots of brand new developers look up to you for thousands of your from-scratch solutions.

As for the site, nothing to review. Just make it work so it doesn't end up like yet another aggregator.

Thank you very much...
It's actually on the testing stage and i really believe in core programming however so many factors and challenges we face right here in Nigeria....This is a time i feel like slapping GEJ for firing Prof Bath Nnaji.
Right now i'm making this post with a generator blaring into my ears. How am i supposed to think straight and be creative ehn!

Anyways, we shall overcome...

Your's sincerely.
PHP Learner.
Re: Dear Wizards/wizardesses by spikesC(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2012
mtcheeeeeeww...flimsy excuse
Re: Dear Wizards/wizardesses by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2012
spikes C: mtcheeeeeeww...flimsy excuse

I don't believe in excuses fool!

If i do, i wouldn't be doing what i've done so far.

If you don't have anything positive to say, just bounce off. I hate people with negative energy. cool

btw, your site looks like a carpenter made it and that's something i don't want. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent Help... / Please I'll Love To Create A Blog..need Help On How To / FREE Web Hosting Promotion For The First 100 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.