Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. (907 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / What Do Rastafarians Really Believe In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by alexleo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
Brothers and sisters in the house could you please affirm or re-affirm your believe in God publicly here. I mean if you actually believe in God the creator whose words we read in the holy bible.
Let me start it -
I BELIEVE IN GOD THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH, WHOSE WORDS WE READ IN THE HOLY BIBLE. I LOVE GOD WITH EVERYTHING IN ME AND HE IS MY EVERYTHING.

NOTE THAT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT ANY CHURCH PRACTICES BUT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE EXPERIENCES WE HAVE HERE WITH ATHEISTS AND THE NEED FOR US KEEP THE FLAG OF OUR BELIEVE IN GOD FLYING.
PLS IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD DONT POST HERE. THANKS''''''''''''''
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by berylLOL(f): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
yh..I believe in God!..He's my greatest comforter.
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by RedLight1: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
I bieleve in God
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by dopeJemi: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
I'm stunting like mah daddy

I'm made in his image

I so believe in God
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by Nimi22(f): 12:35am On Nov 02, 2012
I have never believed in any thing more like i do believe in God. He is the best that has happened to me.
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by UyiIredia(m): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2012
I believe in God.
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by pastormustwac: 1:01am On Nov 02, 2012
Uyi Iredia: I believe in God.
No you dont? Are you sure?
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by pastormustwac: 1:02am On Nov 02, 2012
alexleo: Brothers and sisters in the house could you please affirm or re-affirm your believe in God publicly here. I mean if you actually believe in God the creator whose words we read in the holy bible.
Let me start it -
I BELIEVE IN GOD THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH, WHOSE WORDS WE READ IN THE HOLY BIBLE. I LOVE GOD WITH EVERYTHING IN ME AND HE IS MY EVERYTHING.

NOTE THAT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT ANY CHURCH PRACTICES BUT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE EXPERIENCES WE HAVE HERE WITH ATHEISTS AND THE NEED FOR US KEEP THE FLAG OF OUR BELIEVE IN GOD FLYING.
PLS IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD DONT POST HERE. THANKS''''''''''''''
I DONT BELIEVE ALL THAT. NO!! THERE ARE BLUNDERS!!! THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!!!! MY LIES DETECTOR ARE BLEEPING!!!!!!
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by pastormustwac: 1:04am On Nov 02, 2012
@POSTER, HOW DO WE KNOW YOU REALLY AND TRULY BELIEVE IN GOD? AM HAVING DOUBTS HERE.
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by alexleo(m): 5:43am On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwac: @POSTER, HOW DO WE KNOW YOU REALLY AND TRULY BELIEVE IN GOD? AM HAVING DOUBTS HERE.

Pls dont derail this post. You can open your own thread where you can judge people. Pls respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by pastormustwac: 6:37am On Nov 02, 2012
alexleo:
Pls dont derail this post. You can open your own thread where you can judge people. Pls respect yourself.
Asking a question now is tantamount to derailing your thread? I rest my case your honour. Hope no offense taken. But beware of the spirit of the world.
Peace. *steps out of the thread*
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
Then wat?
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by pastormustwac: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
^^^What of Jesu Oyingbo? And Obatala? Sango? Ogun? Oya? osun?
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
Alexleo what else is the aim of this thread?
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by pastormustwac: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
Reyginus: Alexleo what else is the aim of this thread?
Was their any aim to start with? I dont see it.
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by alexleo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Reyginus: Alexleo what else is the aim of this thread?

Simply for encouragement purposes. The christian journey in life is like a race and like a battle and ee all need encouragemnt from time to time as we march along and one of such is seeing my brethren declare their stand in the midst of crusade against believe in God. Such encouragement came to Elijah when he was told that there were still seven thousand people standing for God. Thats why i didnt want pastormustwac to turn this thread into one of argument and judgment. Its purely for encouragement and inspiration.
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by DrGboy(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2012
I believe in God
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by Ayomivic(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2012
I believe i believe i believe i believe in one God in one God creator of heaven and earth in Jesus the son of God the savior of the World .I believe i believe......
Re: Do You really Believe In God? Check This Out Then. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
Okay

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons For Ignorance And Confusion In The Body Of Christ / Why Return With A Formatted Mind? / Freewill : A Gift Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.