Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (121424 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ifekez(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2012
endfx1:

Eyah that's thoughtful of you bro i like that grin
Oga abeg come online.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2012
ifekez: Oga abeg come online.

you mean me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by easycopyrh(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2012
pips galore on EU oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2012
ufotuko: na wa oooo,everybody dey claim to be expert trader,well no one is an expert ooo,we are all learning,let me share this story with you i use to think that i am a expert trader because i made $25000 monthly for three months and that made my ego to grow making me believe that i know it all but i was shocked when i met a nineteen years old guy at bank who came to confirm a sum of $250000 through the bank transfer made to his bank account from instaforex and immediately i discovered that he is a forex trader which i got the info through a worker at the bank,i had to go and meet the guy and tell him that i am a forex trader too and from there we became friends and the day i saw him trading on his account i saw his trading account balance and i was shocked,ever since then i realized that where your own stop na there some other people own start,so no one knows it all o.

i will surely get there as long as i stick to what works for me....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2012
onlineresource:

yes bro you can achieve that,just stick to your own strategy and be patient with time you will get there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2012
onlineresource:

yes bro you can achieve that,just stick to your own strategy and be patient with time you will get there,and do not rely on people trading signal,always believe in your own strategy,try to avoid emotions when trading,avoid greed,learn to use good money management and make analysis on all time-frames to get an accurate signals,all what i have just said is what i use to achieve my success in forex trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2012
FXKing2012:

And exactly that line of thought got [b]honeric01 [/b]booted out of the market. Quoting such narrow thinking means u buy into it so I know itz only a matter of time b4 u go the way of the dinosaurs as far as trading is concerned.

See this one eyed-lizard again doing what he likes doing.. trolling like a wanderer, lol i took a break just like most traders do so as to redefine my trading philosophy. but you? all you're known for is trolling and wandering like a lost soul. i pity your life o.

I am offline doing something tangible while i wash out conflicting trading signals from my mind grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by princewell: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2012
Royalinvestment Concept is a medium Hedge Fund Company with branches in South Africa and Nigeria. We invest in Commodities, Stocks and Foreign Exchange. We will guarantee your returns which will be 40% of whatever you invest with us. Contact us thru; royalinvestment@2itb.com or imoh4king@gmail.com or Call us at 2348026782341. Life makes more sense when you invest it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by newb(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
GBPUSD chart for your analysis cool[/quote]

@rozay

pls am new in forex..... how can i get the indicator u re using.... thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
ufotuko: na wa oooo,everybody dey claim to be expert trader,well no one is an expert ooo,we are all learning,let me share this story with you i use to think that i am a expert trader because i made $25000 monthly for three months and that made my ego to grow making me believe that i know it all but i was shocked when i met a nineteen years old guy at bank who came to confirm a sum of $250000 through the bank transfer made to his bank account from instaforex and immediately i discovered that he is a forex trader which i got the info through a worker at the bank,i had to go and meet the guy and tell him that i am a forex trader too and from there we became friends and the day i saw him trading on his account i saw his trading account balance and i was shocked,ever since then i realized that where your own stop na there some other people own start,so no one knows it all o.

na money u dey mention like dis or zimbabwe dollar?.. grin grin grin..i salute ooo my bro...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
ufotuko: yes bro you can achieve that,just stick to your own strategy and be patient with time you will get there

ufotuko..pls i ve a private message for you...kindly send me your email to faanoolayinka@yahoo.com or if you r on skype you can also send ur id sir...warm regards
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by nelsonmo: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
fxdee:

ufotuko..pls i ve a private message for you...kindly send me your email to faanoolayinka@yahoo.com or if you r on skype you can also send ur id sir...warm regards

mak i send mine too? lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
fxdee:

i have sent my email addres to you,go and check your email.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
fxdee:

na money u dey mention like dis or zimbabwe dollar?.. grin grin grin..i salute ooo my bro...
lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ncpat(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
I received a text message this afternoon that goes like this

"Helo pls i got ur no 4rm a site,pls i need a gud indicator,i use zigzag but stil lose.pls ur help.onyinyechi."

pls. Guys in this forum should help me, where do I send the indicator to or do I start to use my own credit to call him?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ncpat(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
SELL CONFIRMED ON GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
newb: GBPUSD chart for your analysis cool

@rozay

pls am new in forex..... how can i get the indicator u re using.... thanks

http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/metatrader-trading-system-ii/238-trade-like-a-boss/
read that
and babypips and your made shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
ncpat: SELL CONFIRMED ON GU

lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ncpat(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
@Rozayx5

check ur 1H for short term sell already scalping

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ncpat(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
Viewing this topic: johnny1980, ufotuko(m), ncpat(m), 20-20 and 3 guest(s)

Awon guys take it easy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
ufotuko: i have sent my email addres to you,go and check your email.

thanks sir!...ve sent you a mail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by gnachu2: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
Traders please
choose between robots making
1200%/year with 43%
drawdown
and 50%/year with 18%
drawdown. Go here
http:// www.nairaland.com/1110466/ which-one-go-please-us
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ncpat(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
GU STILL SELLING

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
fxdee:

thanks sir!...ve sent you a mail
i have replied your message to the new email you gave to me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
@rozaxy, check your facebook. Av started some of Ýour work and need some details prior to weekend. Do reply asap before 2mao so that I ​CA̷̷̴̐͠Ŋ plan for the weekend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
ufotuko: lol.

Oga..ufotuko..i wanna send you a mail also .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
rozayx5:

lipsrsealed

GU sell, might be confirmed by 7PM lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
rozayx5:

GU sell, might be confirmed by 7PM lipsrsealed

Hmm undecided conflicting signals, the bbstop has proved its strength to me more than enough for me to doubt its worth shocked
will wait, patience pays in this biz , more than any other thing i know smiley
as for EJ can you please tell when you are coming down grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
namdo:
I humbly disagree with you sir. grin. If you have the liver i think one can monitor as many instruments as possible depending on trading technique and equity exposure. my op.
i concur!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
Check out the rejection on uj daily,good trading opportunity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
Trading no easy, but am sure one day i will get there. Greetings to everyone in the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.