Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders (9729 Views)

Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / MASSOB Group's Leaders Abducts Catholic Priest As Hostage / Merger Group Leaders After Us – Rival APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2012
Igbos! Igbos!! Igbos!!! How many time I call una? grin grin grin grin grin na only keyboard fight una sabi fight?

So there won't be Nov 5th after all? I dey watch una o

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Psylas(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2012
Red-Light:
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by geeez: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2012
Those cowards

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by mekaboy(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2012
THIS PEOPLE WILL NOT GO AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR LIFE. IF THE 2 GROUPS FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA CANNOT AGREE TO SOMETHING, WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE BIAFRAN STATE?

BEFORE THEY DECLARE BIAFRA, LET THEM GET RID OF ALL THE ARMED ROBBERS AND KIDNAPPERS IN THE EAST, PEOPLE ARE KIDNAPPED EVERYDAY AND KILLED IN ONITSHA THEY DON'T SEE IT. NA BIAFRA STATE THEY WANT. SO NA THESE AGBORO THUGS GO COME BE OUR LEADERS IN BIAFRA ?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2012
Benjamin Onwuka is a british citizen. I expect the UK embassy to contact the nigeria goverment immediately
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by 1shortblackboy: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2012
Change does not come by nomenclature. The problems u had as eastern nigeria will be thesame problems u will have as biafra.this people should have sense na !
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by COOLDUN: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2012
DeLaRue: It's my cousin's wedding this Saturday somewhere in the East - Nnewi or somewhere like that.

But I will be making a call within the next few minutes, to apologise that I can't make it.

I just can't.

Virtually, every other member of the family have made one excuse or the other, but when you ask them privately, it all boils down to the fear of kidnapping. Whether that fear is justified or not, that is the perception. And news of one individual ordering the 'kidnap' of others can only reinforce those fears.

It's a shame really, as he's such a close cousin. Luckily, the girl's parents live in Ibadan, so there will be a white wedding in Ibadan in two weeks. By God's grace, we will all troop down for that.

Another financial excuse in disguise, if your family is buoyant enough to make the trip you wouldn’t have faked the kidnapping fear excuses. Are they no people from your tribe residing in South East areas? If white men can still visit Nigeria upon all these killings and nasty activities in Nigeria, then who are your wretched family members to label the South East the Kidnapping danger area? Though, we don’t know the kind of relative that is doing the wedding.

If really the person meant something to you and your family, you would have gone there. Your Ibadan you are boasting of here, is it not the place your famous musician Adewale Ayuba was beaten blue black recently for showing up late for an occasion by one of your Chief Thugs money man? If you and your family can’t afford the trip you should shut your gutter mouth up, and wait for a nearer place where you can trek to the party to drag free amala food with the low life people like yourselves.

Williams Sisters visited the biggest African Jungle Nigeria to inspire hopeless children on the game of tennis, not minding the security risks to their important lives, talk less of nobodies like you and your les than 1 dollar a day family.

Poor man always says that beer is bitter, because he can not afford it.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by kheart(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2012
Chai dis igbo wey i take no go allow me make sense for here. I better pass

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by chidyke77(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2012
DeLaRue: It's my cousin's wedding this Saturday somewhere in the East - Nnewi or somewhere like that.

But I will be making a call within the next few minutes, to apologise that I can't make it.

I just can't.

Virtually, every other member of the family have made one excuse or the other, but when you ask them privately, it all boils down to the fear of kidnapping. Whether that fear is justified or not, that is the perception. And news of one individual ordering the 'kidnap' of others can only reinforce those fears.

It's a shame really, as he's such a close cousin. Luckily, the girl's parents live in Ibadan, so there will be a white wedding in Ibadan in two weeks. By God's grace, we will all troop down for that.
u made me laugh lol,who knw u exist let alone kidnapping u? Whats ur what compared to wealthy men doing their business in nnewi and environs yet they move freely wtout fear. Better gv another better excuse than this ur childish one.
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by samkoro: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2012
Osiris.211:
Long live the federal republic of biafrogs!
N

Long live democratic republic of Oduah-pigs
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by franchizy(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2012
The igbos are never united like other tribes and dat is why the useless Biafra can't b actualize, shameless tribe. Tufiakwa
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2012
COOLDUN:

Another financial excuse in disguise, if your family is buoyant enough to make the trip you wouldn’t have faked the kidnapping fear excuses. Are they no people from your tribe residing in South East areas? If white men can still visit Nigeria upon all these killings and nasty activities in Nigeria, then who are your wretched family members to label the South East the Kidnapping danger area? Though, we don’t know the kind of relative that is doing the wedding.

If really the person meant something to you and your family, you would have gone there. Your Ibadan you are boasting of here, is it not the place your famous musician Adewale Ayuba was beaten blue black recently for showing up late for an occasion by one of your Chief Thugs money man? If you and your family can’t afford the trip you should shut your gutter mouth up, and wait for a nearer place where you can trek to the party to drag free amala food with the low life people like yourselves.

Williams Sisters visited the biggest African Jungle Nigeria to inspire hopeless children on the game of tennis, not minding the security risks to their important lives, talk less of nobodies like you and your les than 1 dollar a day family.

E dey pain you! At least they don't kidnap people in Ibadan like they do in the east. It's a lie that Ayuba was beaten and even if its true how can you compare that to being kidnapped for ransom.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by samkoro: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2012
inufele2: Igbos! Igbos!! Igbos!!! How many time I call una? grin grin grin grin grin na only keyboard fight una sabi fight?

So there won't be Nov 5th after all? I dey watch una o

Yes we fight key board fight,but in real life,you usualy bang doors and windows,hit the ground,flog a dog passing by,pull your shirts and trousers without mustering enough courage to touch your opponent talk less of beating.

Your women are ready to tie all the rappers in Aswani textile on their waste and jump like frogs without a single energy to release a slap.When they are slapped by the opponent,they open their mouth wide open like crocodile. Hail You-robbers !
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Shine1177: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2012
You see the more reason why Ibos may not organize themselves for the presidency in the near future.
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by OneNaira6: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2012
If this is true then massob is being childish. If you do not agree with bzm, sit down with them and discuss it. Idk how analyze massob, whether thugs or just crazy. Personally, i believed declaration in nov 5 is too early. Knowing blood trigger Nigeria, they will send troops to any igbo state and start forcing to scream one nijeria. But i liked bzm approve better than massob.
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by OneNaira6: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2012
aryzgreat: NEXT? only 5 comments but its on front page. NL! NL! NL! how many times did i call u? leave ndigbo alone!

Did u forget the website you are on. It is NL, owned by a bigot of all time. Wetin u expect. What's going on in igboland concern this ppl more so than the food in their plate.
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by controlseven: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2012
I can only see the hands of the gods....BOKO HARAM killing their Northern brothers.... Kidnapings and MASSOB vs BZM infighting in the east....ACN getting the boots west side....but southward, Niger Delta MILITANTS are getting more and more united, making joint donations to flood victims. Mmmnnnhhh....i smell a rat! Do u?
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by tnktosin(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2012
A house divided against itself cannot stand...SMH for una
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by salam001(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2012
inufele2:

E dey pain you! At least they don't kidnap people in Ibadan like they do in the east. It's a lie that Ayuba was beaten and even if its true how can you compare that to being kidnapped for ransom.
igbos kidnap and release their victims on ransom,abeg you can quote me wrong,has anybody kidnapped in osun state ever been found?
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Jaideyone(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2012
Hehe... Biafra. A house divided against itself. Confused modafU*ckers. Lmao

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Smartjeezy(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2012
One_Naira:

Did u forget the website you are on. It is NL, owned by a bigot of all time. Wetin u expect. What's going on in igboland concern this ppl more so than the food in their plate.
U are from funny farm!
Check dictionary if u dont understand.idiota
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Jamisco: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
Red-Light:

are u now afraid of another war?
I thot nigeria is another war zone that all its citizens are struggling to survive

like the war will start among the igbo themselves

lord help us
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by OneNaira6: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
Smart jeezy: U are from funny farm!
Check dictionary if u dont understand.idiota

When you wrote this, did you think you were making sense? How the f2k someone reply that to my comment and think it has a meaning stands as a mystery. Check the dictionary for what? Dude if u kno no how to insult, ask someone that does to help you out.
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by dnawah(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
binger: Until there is unity among Igbos,there will never be a Biafra...my countrymen are full of saboteurs
u got it all,and love too minus greed.
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
aryzgreat: NEXT? only 5 comments but its on front page. NL! NL! NL! how many times did i call u? leave ndigbo alone!

That Stu.pid Aishatua is either of the Politics mod or MUKINA, Shameless thing.
PLS If you r IGBO , from NOW NEVER COMMENT ON ANY THREAD open BY EDIOTIC AISHATUA
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
My pipu, it's getting closer and closer to Christmas.

My Ibhoe ppl wan form big boyz for their village
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
samkoro:

Yes we fight key board fight,but in real life,you usualy bang doors and windows,hit the ground,flog a dog passing by,pull your shirts and trousers without mustering enough courage to touch your opponent talk less of beating.

Your women are ready to tie all the rappers in Aswani textile on their waste and jump like frogs without a single energy to release a slap.When they are slapped by the opponent,they open their mouth wide open like crocodile. Hail You-robbers !

Stop blabbing about, we're talking real political struggle and you're here talking rubbish about women fighting in Aswani market? Are your normal at all? It looks like your brain is full of fufu, better go and take your medication if that will help you to think better.
When it comes to real political struggle Yoruba men and women have shown their bravery, the record is there for every one to see. If you want to boast about thuggery and chest beating go ahead useless okoroman.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
salam001: igbos kidnap and release their victims on ransom,abeg you can quote me wrong,has anybody kidnapped in osun state ever been found?
Go and ask your Igbo brothers who are in that business, if they are brave enough to kidnap the speakers wife how much more is ordinary citizens?
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by RedLight1: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
COOLDUN:

choi.. U wan kill d guy? grin
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Ikwerefistson: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
buffny: i already said it , these igbos are villagers to the core . they are freaking jokers and just a laffing stock.

buhahahhahaa.

massob dey kidnap bzm. imagine if they get their biafra . nah kidnappers paradise him go be.
if ibos re bush men dn u cm frm a tribe of cavemen wit a cave monkey as ur leadr.hoples pepl if u hate ibos so much y nt alow dm 2go.let d ibos starve,let dm kidnap nd kil dmsfs its nt our biznes.one nija is no longer by force slowpoke.nd am sure ure one of d parasites im nija divid nija nd lets se who un refuge agency wil visit fist
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Standing5(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
Negro_Ntns: Who are these people trying to fool? Thats a choreographed abduction to explain away why the Nov 5th will not hold.
Lol . . . those guys are the joke of the century. A whole Area Fada like that being Kidnapped? it is definitely a big lie . . . How possible will it be for some Touts to kidnapped Asari Dokubo?
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by kingingkinging: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
aryzgreat:

until ur Yoruba coward ppl challenge the status quo, they still remain the greatest coward in naija!

How can Yoruba be cowards?
1. We moved the motion Nigeria independence-read yoru histroy book-Enahoro(Edo) and Awolowo ijebu.
2. We are the only region tackling the ruling power since 1960 till today-is there PDP in the SW?
3. We are the only region where the new things are initiated-1st television in Africa, 1st international standard stadium, 1st university, 1st regional university, most industrialized, most sophisticated and advanced, 1st light rail, 1st dedicated BRT lanes, you can never meet us. Otondo.
We always think before we act. If Yoruba decides to leave tomorrow, I can tell you there would be no shedding of blood, just by getting a referendum signed by all stakeholders, but your stupid selfish leaders would waste millions of your men and run to Ivory coast, London, Amaerica, and be shouting Awolowo, Tinubu, Obasanjo, etc from there forgetting about their senselessness. The painful part is you children are not also wise.
Now Yoruba has gone back to Agriculture, building army through native intelligence (OPC), keeping our oil and Bitumen(Ondo,Ogun and Lagos), keeping our gold (Ilesha, etc).
Tomorrow you will start shouting marginalization. Bunch of unwise people, only to blame others for their foolishness.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola / Free Kanu As Parting Gift, Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.