Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders (9728 Views)

Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / MASSOB Group's Leaders Abducts Catholic Priest As Hostage / Merger Group Leaders After Us – Rival APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Oti4truth: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
salam001: igbos kidnap and release their victims on ransom,abeg you can quote me wrong,has anybody kidnapped in osun state ever been found?
You are indeed a fool of the highest order. Is kidnapping worthy sensible human being ought to be boasting of? 'waiting 4 ur reply...

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Paulmystery: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
That shows wat we wil suffer if Nigeria politico-ignorantly allow d state of biafra. We wil jst kill ourselves for nofin...dog eatin felow dog.
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by EkoIle1: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
what else is new with these jungle ibo animals....?
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Standing5(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
It is like a wife misplacing her pen on the day she is suppose to divorce her husband . . .
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by igboboy1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
take dat: .
1) Starting their own militia/ take up arms against Nigerian Government.
2) Asking all Ibo's in other parts of Nigeria to return to Biafra(East).

people like me wey no fit into your idea of east kwanu?

I hope say una go ready defend my ancestral land too cos i dey rep igbo all day...
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
Infighting Republic of Biafra.
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by aljharem(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin All I know is that by MONDAY 5TH OF NOVEMBER, BIAFRA WOULD BE AN INDEPENDENT NATION. INSHA ALLAH

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
alj harem: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin All I know is that by MONDAY 5TH OF NOVEMBER, BIAFRA WOULD BE AN INDEPENDENT NATION. INSHA ALLAH

Be nice grin

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by aljharem(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
naijababe:

Be nice grin

naijababe I am being nice grin grin wink
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by dayokanu(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2012
On Monday we would be celebrating the birth of the Republic of Biafra

Ndigbo Kwenu

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by igboboy1(m): 1:17am On Nov 03, 2012
dayokanu: On Monday we would be celebrating the birth of the Republic of Biafra

Ndigbo Kwenu

taaaa mechie onu gi there.....Biafra has been born over 45 years ago, so Nov 5 cannot be the "Birth" of Biafra...

Biafra is an ideology you can only kill when you kill all the igbos in the world.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 03, 2012
Christmas bell is ringing, my Biyafra brothers are simply on the move. . . . Ransom Money Businessmen
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by jonnycheddars(m): 2:02am On Nov 03, 2012
take dat: Sharrap. No wonder others don't regard Ibos highly. MASSOB fighting BZM, MASSOB and BZM threatening succession by mouth when actions could have done the talking for them. F*cking Dregs of Humanity
take dat: Sharrap. No wonder others don't regard Ibos highly. MASSOB fighting BZM, MASSOB and BZM threatening succession by mouth when actions could have done the talking for them. F*cking Dregs of Humanity
You threaten secession and not succession. Succession......in
international relations, is the
process of recognition and
acceptance of a newly created
state by other states, based on
a perceived historical
relationship the new state has
with a prior state.
Secession.... (derived from the
Latin term secessio) is the act
of withdrawing from an
organization, union, or
especially a political entity.
Threats of secession also can
be a strategy for achieving
more limited goals.
When next you embark on your jingoistic vitiation of an intellectual race like the Igbos do get a proofreading sanction of your comments.
Between us and your kind,its not hard to spot the dregs of humanity. In specie you are a retard.
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Ngodigha: 2:02am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Christmas bell is ringing, my Biyafra brothers are simply on the move. . . . Ransom Money Businessmen
Lesbiano, must you comment, idiott.
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 03, 2012
Ngodigha:
Lesbiano, must you comment, idiott.
So because I told you I no wan do, I'm now a Lesbian?
Ko n s'ebi e.
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by igboboy1(m): 4:11am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

So because I told you I no wan do, I'm now a Lesbian?
Ko n s'ebi e.

onye ara a biakwala ozo....
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 03, 2012
mtchewwww
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by igboboy1(m): 4:21am On Nov 03, 2012
mtscheeww? sacha eze gi

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 03, 2012
yawn
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by igboboy1(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2012
stretches
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Bolan123: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2012
ilugunboy: ^^^^ Please the moderators should DELETE this post showing an outlaw flag on a Nigerian Forum.....

Ur mindset towards Igbo struggle can be attributed to a self induced hallicinuation about the fact dat Biafra is coming to reality. Its like u get high, no more from ur usual kparaga but on d sight or mention of anything Biafra. This behaviour of yours can only be attributed to a demented "EWU".
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Bolan123: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2012
ilugunboy: ^^^^ Please the moderators should DELETE this post showing an outlaw flag on a Nigerian Forum.....
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Bolan123: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2012
Eko Ile: what else is new with these jungle ibo animals....?

Shut up. U fatherless product of an unsuccessful abortion.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2012
Bolan123:

Ur mindset towards Igbo struggle can be attributed to a self induced hallicinuation about the fact dat Biafra is coming to reality. Its like u get high, no more from ur usual kparaga but on d sight or mention of anything Biafra. This behaviour of yours can only be attributed to a demented "EWU".

Bros..on the contrary I get excited anytime it look like you Iboz really mean this Biafra shyteee ....my problem is getting disappointed often and often seeing how fast the noise always die down after those fo0ls must have been compromised.

Honestly I can't wait to get your criminal ar$e out of my land.

On Biafra I stand.

Like I said earlier...just take a look in the mirror and what you see is the Ewu you are talking about... cheesy

Anuofia! Ewu Awusa.! cheesy
Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by dayokanu(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hope they have not gone to eat him sha like Igbos normally do

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Abducts BZM Group Leaders by UdekeJ(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
undecided
buffny: i already said it , these igbos are villagers to the core . they are freaking jokers and just a laffing stock.

buhahahhahaa.

massob dey kidnap bzm. imagine if they get their biafra . nah kidnappers paradise him go be.
embarassed
buffny: i already said it , these igbos are villagers to the core . they are freaking jokers and just a laffing stock.

buhahahhahaa.

massob dey kidnap bzm. imagine if they get their biafra . nah kidnappers paradise him go be.
you have nilch knowledge of the SE, U sound very naive and may be u lack the ability to think critically or ur ethnocentrism has blocked the civilized part of u! Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola / Free Kanu As Parting Gift, Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.