Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Compare and contrast between boko haram,and niger delta militant? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare and contrast between boko haram,and niger delta militant? (1441 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians / Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare and contrast between boko haram,and niger delta militant? by Dospix(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2012
I have discovered that,when issues relating to this two grop arise,we often misplace the situation that revolves around this group.Xraying these group,critical analyze constructively,giving their vivid difference.
Re: Compare and contrast between boko haram,and niger delta militant? by Dospix(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2012
Militants fight the government using their own people and forigners as victim.have you heard any situation where militants bombed mosque or even threatened muslims?no.please boko haram(terrorist) and militants are to different group entirely.
Re: Compare and contrast between boko haram,and niger delta militant? by Caseless: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2012
Op, the caption should be 'compare and contrast between boko haram and millitants' and u will see honest response and posters judging disintrestedly, not the way u put it. All u should know is that;

1.both activities entail/involve loss of lives.

2.they both carry/use arms.

3. They are all fighting for something(which you and i know)

4. To some extent , they are open to dialogue with gov't or any of their target.

It will be sentimental of anybody to justify their activities based on what they stand for and not condeming their actions in all its ramification. Whatever is wrong cannot be right..so let's call a spade...a spade!
We don't need both of them or their activities in our society. May GOD help us all!
Re: Compare and contrast between boko haram,and niger delta militant? by hadbak: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2012
Nice points CASELESS., I don't know y somone should prefer Militants to Boko Haram when both are terorising the Nation. I agree we should totally condem what is evil n embrace good instead of being bias. Bad is bad irespective of whre its coming
Re: Compare and contrast between boko haram,and niger delta militant? by Caseless: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
hadbak: Nice points CASELESS., I don't know y somone should prefer Militants to Boko Haram when both are terorising the Nation. I agree we should totally condem what is evil n embrace good instead of being bias. Bad is bad irespective of whre its coming
people tends to paint one act of terror white,and paint another black...based on intention of a particular group...and we do know they are all wrong. Why must u carry arm to press home ur demand, if u knw u're fighting a good cause? Commonsense....that's the challenge we're faced with in our society.
Re: Compare and contrast between boko haram,and niger delta militant? by Caseless: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
Dospix: Militants fight the government using their own people and forigners as victim.have heard any situation where militants bombed mosque or even threatened muslims?no.please boko haram(terrorist) and militants are to different group entirely.
if u know d answer to ur question, then why did u open this thread? If u want a honest response, then allow others to comment. U cant be the judge in ur own case...
Re: Compare and contrast between boko haram,and niger delta militant? by Dospix(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
I dont prefer any,both group are both evil rooted.however,what makes me angry is the dimension of boko haram:it is geared towards the complete extermination of a certain group of people;and this paints a picture of there genocidal intention.
Re: Compare and contrast between boko haram,and niger delta militant? by Caseless: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Dospix: I dont prefer any,both group are both evil rooted.however,what makes me angry is the dimension of boko haram:it is geared towards the complete extermination of a certain group of people;and this paints a picture of there genocidal intention.
it is ok....
Re: Compare and contrast between boko haram,and niger delta militant? by Dospix(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
@Caseless, i dont dispute the issues you raised,we are all entitled to our subjective view on this issue;all am asking is for us to differentiate the two group constructively.

(1) (Reply)

Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup / ‘north Should Decline Participation In National Dialogue’ - Ahmed Daku / Breaking: Bola Tinubu critically ill and flown abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.