Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Which Telecoms Provide The Cheapest Plan With Unlimited Download In Nigeria? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Telecoms Provide The Cheapest Plan With Unlimited Download In Nigeria? (3757 Views)

Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? / Fastest Internet Service For Unlimited Download In Nigeria / Mtn Fastlink And Phone Modem Free Unpaid Browsing An Unlimited Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Telecoms Provide The Cheapest Plan With Unlimited Download In Nigeria? by gabriely2k(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2012
Hi everyone,
Which Telecoms Provide the cheapest internet plan with Unlimited Download In Nigeria with plans as low as N500 For a week, two weeks or a month? Well, i may sound too cheap but i feel that it's high time we need to get value for our NAIRA. Am i right?
Re: Which Telecoms Provide The Cheapest Plan With Unlimited Download In Nigeria? by slimming: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
Go and check their website for information on data plan or google it.
Re: Which Telecoms Provide The Cheapest Plan With Unlimited Download In Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
gabriely2k: Hi everyone,
Which Telecoms Provide the cheapest internet plan with Unlimited Download In Nigeria with plans as low as N500 For a week, two weeks or a month? Well, i may sound too cheap but i feel that it's high time we need to get value for our NAIRA. Am i right?

You are dreaming.
Re: Which Telecoms Provide The Cheapest Plan With Unlimited Download In Nigeria? by Emmyk(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
I know and presently using Multilinks plan for two monnths you are having 250 hours... sure download is unlimited, u can download whatever gig u want all goes for 9,500
Re: Which Telecoms Provide The Cheapest Plan With Unlimited Download In Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
gabriely2k: Hi everyone,

Multilinks offer that with 250 hours that goes for N9,900 valid for 90 days and it is unlimited.

You can go through the back doors for unlimited download with MTN and Multilinks though without paying almost a dime and that of multilinks is a secret though and that of MTN is known by almost everybody now.
Re: Which Telecoms Provide The Cheapest Plan With Unlimited Download In Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
Emmyk: I know and presently using Multilinks plan for two monnths you are having 250 hours... sure download is unlimited, u can download whatever gig u want all goes for 9,500

It goes for N9,900 but their best plan that I like is that of N3,500 for 20GB for a month between 10p.m to 8a.m or using Multilinks 3G 1X modem at N250 per day with unlimited download or just pay N6,000 for a full month but make sure that their network signal is okay in your location before you go for that though it do compete with MTN 3.5G network in my area in terms of speed when it is stable though it does most time eventhough the weather is bad or if it is raining unlike that of say MTN,GLO,ETISALAT and AIRTEL that do most time stop when the weather is bad.

those days that I do use money to subscribe to ... But no longer as I surf freely.

If you want to really enjoy multilinks,buy at least their 3G BlueBroadband modem that is stylish going for N8,000 at their office or other ones that goes for 13,000 or so or more.

For more guide on using your Multilinks effectively and using your MTN BIS to browse freely on your PC,feel free to reach me on
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6.
Re: Which Telecoms Provide The Cheapest Plan With Unlimited Download In Nigeria? by jovoodoo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
For unlimited downloads without any pay

visit my signature

[flash=640,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmL2dKgkrrA[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Or Glo Internet Connection? Pls Advice / PES 2018 and FIFA 18 PC Versions For Sale With Delivery Options All Over Nigeria / SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.