Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? (1318 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Six Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love / LADIES; 5 Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by dmcdad: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
There is one complain a lot of women give about men being unfaithful and all that... But the question that emanated from my head while I was ruminating on this issue is; most women that get hooked with this so-called men that cheat, don't they know that these men are already hooked up? Or why even complain about it when you know in the first place that when you believe a lot of men are dogs (Like someone said). The startling thing about this is that, most of them do and even when they know, they yet want to have the man still. The question now is.... Who is the villain?

I know definitely that some women go into whatever with a man without such knowledge but, for the most part, a whole lot of them women know. Infact! Even friends do it to their fellow friends and all that crap. With this, one question you might want to ask is; who is really responsible for men's cheating nature?

Are the women to blame or the men are to blame

I am not in support of men cheating and will never be in support of it either but just want to know cos this is something that has come to the fore...
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
How about men who are hooked up, stop asking other women out?

2 Likes

Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by dmcdad: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mynd_44: How about men who are hooked up, stop asking other women out?

I asked this because alot of people attribute cheating to the nature of man and I decided to point out the fact that women are guilty as much as men cos a lot of them are the instigators to this....
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by Mynd44: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
dmcdad:

I asked this because alot of people attribute cheating to the nature of man and I decided to point out the fact that women are guilty as much as men cos a lot of them are the instigators to this....
Stop this a lot of people do this or that. This is your thread, you started it. What do you think?
Ko do you know what a lot of people think? Are you physic?
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
dmcdad: There is one complain a lot of women give about men being unfaithful and all that... But the question that emanated from my head while I was ruminating on this issue is; most women that get hooked with this so-called men that cheat, don't they know that these men are already hooked up? Or why even complain about it when you know in the first place that when you believe a lot of men are dogs (Like someone said). The startling thing about this is that, most of them do and even when they know, they yet want to have the man still. The question now is.... Who is the villain?

I know definitely that some women go into whatever with a man without such knowledge but, for the most part, a whole lot of them women know. Infact! Even friends do it to their fellow friends and all that crap. With this, one question you might want to ask is; who is really responsible for men's cheating nature?

Are the women to blame or the men are to blame

I am not in support of men cheating and will never be in support of it either but just want to know cos this is something that has come to the fore...

Let me answer the question with an account of a personal experience.
On of my ex boyfriends cheated on me with another girl. This girl knew I was the girlfriend. As time went by and he didn't split up with me, she decided to let me know in the hope I would break up and leave the man to her. I did so, telling her that she can have him. It was painful but it was the best option for me because I didn't want to waste my time with a liar and cheater. As time went by, I got to know that the guy was cheating on her. More, he kept calling me saying how he still loved me and that he never loved her etc. I didn't accept him back. He hurt me too much. However, I wasn't angry with her. She didn't owe me anything, nor did she promised me anything unlike him who promise to treat me well and be faithful. So, concerning our relationship, it was his fault. Even if i did anything wrong, which he said I didn't, the solution wouldn't be to cheat but to talk things over like adults or if not possible split up and move on. So, it was his fault.
As for the relationship of him and her, it's her fault. She is responsible for having her heart broke. She knew exactly what she was getting into when he was cheating on me with her. She was arrogant enough to believe she was better than me and that he wouldn't do it to her. Her arrogance led to her fall.
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
Well what goes around comes around
Why hook up a woman when u know she's already hooked?
As simple as making tea
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by dmcdad: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop this a lot of people do this or that. This is your thread, you started it. What do you think?
Ko do you know what a lot of people think? Are you physic?

The fact is that in as much as I dont support cheating I still think the ladies have a huge part to play. Is this difficult to understand? Now, people'e ideas will tell otherwise. I want to learn and thats why I want to know what other people think as regards the issue. And for your question; I dont know what people think at all times but I rather take a shot in the dark, if you know what I mean. And I guess you meant to ask if I were to be a psychic in your second question, the answer is nope!
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
dmcdad:

The fact is that in as much as I dont support cheating I still think the ladies have a huge part to play. Is this difficult to understand? Now, people'e ideas will tell otherwise. I want to learn and thats why I want to know what other people think as regards the issue. And for your question; I dont know what people think at all times but I rather take a shot in the dark, if you know what I mean. And I guess you meant to ask if I were to be a psychic in your second question, the answer is nope!

I think you're right the ladies DO play a part in it.
It's the same with polygamy, most of them don't want a polygamous marriage but many of them agree to becoming a second wife.
Same goes for cheating.
As long as women don't acknowledge the fact that the DO play an active part but prefer to pretend to be victims, the will remain victims.
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by Patdedon(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
Why do u eat egusi soup today, okro tomorrow and afang next tomorrow grin
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
Patdedon: Why do u eat egusi soup today, okro tomorrow and afang next tomorrow grin

How can you compare women to food?
I would never compare yam to a peni.s. This is not normal. angry grin shocked
But if you want to go ahead comparing women to food then be ready to be compared to food too. Hope, you don't mind.
Also hope that you will learn to spice up your sexuality with one partner. It is possible wink
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by dmcdad: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I think you're right the ladies DO play a part in it.
It's the same with polygamy, most of them don't want a polygamous marriage but many of them agree to becoming a second wife.
Same goes for cheating.
As long as women don't acknowledge the fact that the DO play an active part but prefer to pretend to be victims, the will remain victims.

Thanks for such honest and sincere contribution... You are a realist.
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by dmcdad: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Let me answer the question with an account of a personal experience.
On of my ex boyfriends cheated on me with another girl. This girl knew I was the girlfriend. As time went by and he didn't split up with me, she decided to let me know in the hope I would break up and leave the man to her. I did so, telling her that she can have him. It was painful but it was the best option for me because I didn't want to waste my time with a liar and cheater. As time went by, I got to know that the guy was cheating on her. More, he kept calling me saying how he still loved me and that he never loved her etc. I didn't accept him back. He hurt me too much. However, I wasn't angry with her. She didn't owe me anything, nor did she promised me anything unlike him who promise to treat me well and be faithful. So, concerning our relationship, it was his fault. Even if i did anything wrong, which he said I didn't, the solution wouldn't be to cheat but to talk things over like adults or if not possible split up and move on. So, it was his fault.
As for the relationship of him and her, it's her fault. She is responsible for having her heart broke. She knew exactly what she was getting into when he was cheating on me with her. She was arrogant enough to believe she was better than me and that he wouldn't do it to her. Her arrogance led to her fall.

This is the bitter truth alot of gurlz shy away from... They know they have a hand in their predicament, yet they point accusing fingers at men... Its gross
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by CHIMSKY(m): 3:06am On Nov 08, 2012
A typical,sharp Naija babe flows with the cash.So a man she wants being married is just a temporary irritation that can be easily solved.
A
dmcdad:

This is the bitter truth alot of gurlz shy away from... They know they have a hand in their predicament, yet they point accusing fingers at men... Its gross
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by WackyJ1(m): 4:44am On Nov 08, 2012
Yes this is a very good question. lets be factual, assume that as women say, men are dogs, they are liars and they like cheating, what about the women that open their leg and allow them to enter in between , if women closed their legs would men continue to bother them? if they closed their legs no matter the kind of money and attention they receive would the men that are cheating see where to cheat?
Okay then you say it is a weak argument for me to blame the cheating nature of men on women but answer this? can dogs be dogs in this sense without bitches, if there are no bitches or if one dog for one bitch would we be hearing of cheating?

okay now your next argument would probably be this, the guys are cheating with single women and probably the women don't know, my reply is this, how many women are really single out there, forget all this ones that some nairaland ladies will come and talk here that they are single and happily so, how single are they really? ( those ones are busy keeping one guy around and are not officially in a relationship and as such are 'single so to speak). if guys are really chasing after girls then very few girls will be single, in a normal neighborhood or close environment you find yourself, if a guys can be hanging onto as few as two girls then for like 10 guys there are 20 girls who have a boyfriend, then this means that the girls that other guys cheat with also have boyfriends, except all guys are trying to cheat with the same batch of single girls (which are few in number) then if this true then what i have said repeats itself again plus from what i have observed girls never really stay single for long, if all i have said is true the guys are cheating on their babes with girls who have boyfriends and if you want to say that some girls don't know then you are also saying that those girls do not have the sense to know when they don't have the full attention of their supposed man and i'm sure their pride will not let them admit it.

so in summary, all blame should not be on men alone, dogs cannot be dogs without bitches being bitches and if a guys goes and is sleeping around with 3 different babes a week, and those babes have boyfriends (girls don't like being alone plus boys are always on their necks for dating) then girls cheat almost as much if not more
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by dmcdad: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2012
WackyJ1: Yes this is a very good question. lets be factual, assume that as women say, men are dogs, they are liars and they like cheating, what about the women that open their leg and allow them to enter in between , if women closed their legs would men continue to bother them? if they closed their legs no matter the kind of money and attention they receive would the men that are cheating see where to cheat?
Okay then you say it is a weak argument for me to blame the cheating nature of men on women but answer this? can dogs be dogs in this sense without bitches, if there are no bitches or if one dog for one bitch would we be hearing of cheating?

okay now your next argument would probably be this, the guys are cheating with single women and probably the women don't know, my reply is this, how many women are really single out there, forget all this ones that some nairaland ladies will come and talk here that they are single and happily so, how single are they really? ( those ones are busy keeping one guy around and are not officially in a relationship and as such are 'single so to speak). if guys are really chasing after girls then very few girls will be single, in a normal neighborhood or close environment you find yourself, if a guys can be hanging onto as few as two girls then for like 10 guys there are 20 girls who have a boyfriend, then this means that the girls that other guys cheat with also have boyfriends, except all guys are trying to cheat with the same batch of single girls (which are few in number) then if this true then what i have said repeats itself again plus from what i have observed girls never really stay single for long, if all i have said is true the guys are cheating on their babes with girls who have boyfriends and if you want to say that some girls don't know then you are also saying that those girls do not have the sense to know when they don't have the full attention of their supposed man and i'm sure their pride will not let them admit it.

so in summary, all blame should not be on men alone, dogs cannot be dogs without bitches being bitches and if a guys goes and is sleeping around with 3 different babes a week, and those babes have boyfriends (girls don't like being alone plus boys are always on their necks for dating) then girls cheat almost as much if not more

Gbam! Infact! Almost as men or even more than men. Yet! They will never take the blame for themselves. Always pointing accusing fingers at the men. Its awkward.
Re: Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? by WackyJ1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
dmcdad:

Gbam! Infact! Almost as men or even more than men. Yet! They will never take the blame for themselves. Always pointing accusing fingers at the men. Its awkward.
That's SOME women for you, always taking the defensive side and acting Holier than thou. That's what gets me pissed

(1) (Reply)

It's Becoming A Nightmare / What Man Can Do Woman Can Do It Better Pictures / Sugar Mummy Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.