Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Sonia I Want U Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sonia I Want U Back (943 Views)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: When U Tell Your Friends U Back With Your Ex / Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? / How To Get A Girl To Kiss U (back Off Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sonia I Want U Back by accused(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
my name is john,met dis babe some years ago around osubi, warri in delta state. But lost contact when i lost my phone in an accident in PH,since then i have lost contact from from her,and have search all social network for her, all i can remeber about her is her name sonia asha from delta state and her mum from kaduna,pls if u re a member of Nland do well to contact me on egagaegaga@gmail .com .baby i miss u so much and am ready for anyting wit u nw,ur dad cos alot of misunderstanding bw us but am strong and better now to mov on wit u to the next level.baby i need u back
Re: Sonia I Want U Back by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
This is very sweet of you!
Hope you'll find her and also that she will give you guys another chance. Good luck! wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things That Make Man To Be More Powerful Than woman / Help / True Definition Of A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.