Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,715 members, 7,844,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM (23355 Views)

Don Jazzy Disses Davido & Others Who Post Photos Of Money On Snapchat?(pics) / Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) / Cool FM OAP Freeze Now Engaged After Splitting From Ex-wife - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by legalwealth(m): 2:50am On Nov 03, 2012
OmoKhary: dude!!are u 4 real? undecided

Abi oh

Who no know Dbanj and Donjazzy

Dbanj oh ... finish the song jooorrrr.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by legalwealth(m): 2:53am On Nov 03, 2012
Someone once said at this social network at www.2going.com that Dbanj do give credits as well and why are some people in here are now defending Dbanj and exposing Donjazzy the more though it is obvious that he does that.

Back to Freeze issue in the real sense,
He is already a grown up man...
What else?
I think he is looking for cheap fame which might get him terminated from cool fm if the case get serious than expected.
am I making any sense at all?
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by bittyend(m): 2:53am On Nov 03, 2012
OmoKhary: dude!!are u 4 real? undecided

Trust me, I don't know these people.

Who are they? sad
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by legalwealth(m): 3:06am On Nov 03, 2012
bittyend:

Who are they? sad

Na lie joor.
Pack well...
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by IykeD(m): 3:10am On Nov 03, 2012
I have never liked that albino called freeze. The few times I listen to the station online is 'cos of Manny. Looks down on people, calls people names (even N6, his colleague) anyhow he likes and too pompous, willing to tell you 100 times a day that he was born in Romania abi na Poland not knowing that the real citizens of those Countries don't even think they are Europeans. Nonsense!
I wish Jazzy would ignore that fool.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by IykeD(m): 3:11am On Nov 03, 2012
bittyend:

Who are they? sad

Trust me, if you don't know them, then you don't need to know them.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by WSSmith: 3:42am On Nov 03, 2012
Cool FM = Crap since Dan Foster left. Its full of Juveniles making horribly irritating sounds on air. This oyibo reject + mudafuka once told me to phuck off when I called to make a contribution, all the slowpoke said was "its a guy, I wanna talk with a chic" and then he says "phuck off" and cuts the call. Useless cool FM.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by server123: 4:05am On Nov 03, 2012
See Twitter Tweets As Proove That Don Jazzy Fights Freeze Of Cool FM[Pictures] at
www.nairaland.com/1092145/twitter-tweets-proove-don-jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by server123: 4:13am On Nov 03, 2012
server123: See Twitter Tweets As Proove That Don Jazzy Fights Freeze Of Cool FM[Pictures] at
www.nairaland.com/1092145/twitter-tweets-proove-don-jazzy

or view as slide here at www.2going.com/photo/view/167#view-photo=168

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 03, 2012
I just love Don Jazzy!! And that wasn't a diss by the way!!

Don Jazzy, carry go!! Haters will hate to their grave! Abeg who sabi dis freeze sef?!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by minudus: 4:25am On Nov 03, 2012
Laila Ikeji: fans joined too. here are their tweets

read more - http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/11/don-jazzy-fights-cool-fm-oap-freeze.html

Hmmm?
Freeze the controversial OAP.. I don't know what he is feeling like.. Ever since he became part of the judges on our fake Nigeria reality shows, the young man has just suddenly change..

Hmmmm?
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by VellyG(m): 4:32am On Nov 03, 2012
bittyend: Who are these people? undecided undecided

I've never heard the names before. sad
No b yur fault as ex-convict wey u be with time u go know them.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by kolexy(m): 4:36am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Who is that iiidiot called freeze. An ordinary wack unknown radio presenter dissing somebody that produced hits for the man he is sucking his diicck deeply. That fool should be sacked from coolfm or whatever. He should go and start his own dbanj wack radio. what fool. He doesnt even know the meaning of dissed, saying don jazzy dissed him on social media, who is this fool for christ sake, a fuccking nonentity maybe its because I only listen to the beat online. Some people need sense slapped into them.
This kind of thing once happen between diddy and ctgod, at the end of the day ctgod was sacked. If donjazzy decides to ban all his songs from cool fm that iddiot will be jobless. people should know when to stfu! Nonsense. coolfm should drop him asap.

Why are you quick to take sides?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by stshakes(m): 5:22am On Nov 03, 2012
As a media person, one of the core qualities you must possess is being objective at all times, never being biased and being factual in all reports and also more. I have listened to a couple of his shows. Freeze is arrogant and we know that and he is already taking sides with d'banj which he has the right to do as an individual but when on air, that bias should be dropped. So in that aspect, Freeze failed. Just like someone said. If Don jazzy decides to put a ban of all his materials from playing on cool FM, that's bad for cool fm, but I guess their competition will smile about that.

Sha sha, na them know. But wait o, we don know say the guy be like this since na? Abi na becos na him and our beloved Don Jazzy get the wahala?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by montelik(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2012
All this "ameboing". Never liked listening to Freeze, one the many reasons I listen the Cool fm less and less. Its hard to think of anything worse than someone who thinks they are an absolute riot of laughs, when they are most certainly aren't. But on a whole regardless, Don Jazzy shouldn't be giving him free publicity and fuel for controversy.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by jazmartins: 6:14am On Nov 03, 2012
Aiit where is the money let me beat him up and pour black oil on him?
Mr. Globe:
I have just googled the idddiot, yel
low paw paw, Albino, Am putting up $200 on anybody that beats him black and blue for being stttupid. cool
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by MrGlobe(m): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

. . . .and that led you to reply with another ID? SMH, nlers.
lol, thats not me that even replied you, check the guys post and see if we post alike on NL. I might just give the guy the $200 for giving you a well deserved mortar combat grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by brixton: 6:29am On Nov 03, 2012
Freeze is a two-faced mudafvka. He had Genevieve ond road show abt 2yrs ago...d question of dbanj/gene bein an item was asked and even bfo gene cud say jack,des fake oyibo startd rappn dbanj and ow he's trying to use gene's name to blow bla bla... I was shocked @ dis guy famzin dbanj lst month on his show and throwin stones @ jazzy, actn lyk he knw t @ abt dbanj, ow he was wit him in abhu dhabi wen he met kanye... He shud tke it easy wit d misyarnin even beefin peckham, cuttin u off or laffin @ u if u re callin frm alagbado,bariga en all oda suburbs
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by valuka(m): 6:38am On Nov 03, 2012
hmmm
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by yuzedo: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2012
Shollypopz: I just love Don Jazzy!!
ShollyPawpaw, sweerie, Don Jazzy is my cousin o! cool

...So wuz yo numba? wink

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by bloggz: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2012
Don't mind the ras boy freeze, na so e dey do since ISI days, we sabi him papa house 4 Agugu in ibadan! Fake idiot

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by kolnel: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2012
@ blogzz.
U can say that again.
Nevertheless not agugu but aremo besides st Peters church.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by donchuzy: 6:53am On Nov 03, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Laugh won tear my bele LOLX.. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2012

your brain is outdated ,even your memory is too low na ,so how will you hear of them . Pls upgrade to 4gb ram
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by dammytosh: 7:06am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Who is that iiidiot called freeze. An ordinary wack unknown radio presenter dissing somebody that produced hits for the man he is sucking his diicck deeply. That fool should be sacked from coolfm or whatever. He should go and start his own dbanj wack radio. what fool. He doesnt even know the meaning of dissed, saying don jazzy dissed him on social media, who is this fool for christ sake, a fuccking nonentity maybe its because I only listen to the beat online. Some people need sense slapped into them.
This kind of thing once happen between diddy and ctgod, at the end of the day ctgod was sacked. If donjazzy decides to ban all his songs from cool fm that iddiot will be jobless. people should know when to stfu! Nonsense. coolfm should drop him asap.

What version of weeed did u smoke before typing this crap ?

Can't bliv a normal being typed d bolded undecided undecided undecided On top what ? Are you one of the twitter recharge card beneficiaries ?

Ban all his songs on cool FM ? grin grin How many songs are we talking about here ? You guys obviously over rated a common producer. grin Very laffable
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by ukuba: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2012
Do these guys ever get tired? I thought don jazzy and dbanj did bury d hatchet... Don jazzy shouldn't have responded na, abi him no sabi him class again? I think he descended low to 'freeze' abi 'ice block' level
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by azimibraun: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2012
What hs jazzy gt 2 do with a dude who's career is already frozen and stucked within a radio station which may prpobably melt him and throw him out in the cold dis comin winter to freeeze again? Naija wanna be Djs... Go 2 any club abd d music dosnt change and tune 2 any radio station and its d same thing. Jazzy beats dey change Dj selection method remains d same asa if u dey play nonstop cd.. Oloshi alakori nonentity Dj wey dey look for fame.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by chemashie(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You need the money more than anybody. It will feed your family for 200 days.
O‘ boy! O ja rank e.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by obongtunji: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2012

. The first one discovered the planet Venus while the second discovered the planet Jupiter, have I answered your question??lop
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by nativedoctor(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2012
the_ripper:

Wetin u expect from girl wey dem born for beer parlour,use broken beer bottle cut d placenta, she fit no sabi him papa like dat. Na small pikin dey worry am, she get diarrhoea for mouth. Allow am to dey happy for her foolishness.

Ooooh that hurt

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by StarFist(m): 7:26am On Nov 03, 2012
I will give anybody dat cuts dat fool's tongue $10,000. Pm me if work's done vinconet38@yahoo.com
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Tyche(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2012
Kai! This one too much

the_ripper:

Wetin u expect from girl wey dem born for beer parlour,use broken beer bottle cut d placenta, she fit no sabi him papa like dat. Na small pikin dey worry am, she get diarrhoea for mouth. Allow am to dey happy for her foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Investigation Wouldn't Be Based On Davido's CCTV Footage - Tagbo's Friend / Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos / Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.