Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos (23340 Views)

Jackie Appiah Shares Gorgeous Bedroom Photo / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by lovdoc: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2018
The beautiful, fashionable and talented Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah glows in new photos. She shares beautiful photos as she...
celebrates a year well spent showin gratitude to God.

She wrote:

'Yippe�we all made to the last day of the year, Big ups to the all Almighty'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/jackie-appiah-shares-beautiful-end-of-year-photos.html

See photos:

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by lovdoc: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by iceboy4752(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2018
I don't know if it's my eyes but she looks fatter. Lovely though.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Kenzico(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2018
tongue

CUTE ELECTRIFYING LADY

The dude below me is seeking for attention...Please ignore him

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by ainas247: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Passion soul - forgot that movie name makes me love this lady.. Nice

Dominate Google page one with your business see results in my profile
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Jay1F(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
..Chaii.. i must straff this girl before I die

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Jestin: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
So what do we do with this?

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by godwinstringed1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
cool

If money making is your hobby, check my signature. Sha Come back and thank me o
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by ainas247: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by chiefolododo(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Shortyy(f): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Everything get photos for these celebrities. New year, we'll still see new ones. If you don't gedifok!
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Gruvychuky(f): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
She looks beautiful and decent

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by chiefolododo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
She's ugly, her pussy must be smelling, I am happy her career is dead, next is for her to die

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Eleniyan007(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
She's ugly, her pussy must be smelling, I am happy her career is dead, next is for her to die
Guy for how long na undecided undecided go nd get a life
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
So what do we do about it?
What's it even doing at the front page?.
How does it help nairalanders?.
Wetin they do moderators self?

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Thayoreey: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:

Attention seeker spotted...well you've gotten it.
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Princezibk: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
You are a cancer here
simplyDopeGuy:
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by blessedweapon(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:

NwaAmaikpe wannabe.
Fool........ Get the Strap

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by frankfrancis871: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
sad

village people on alert!
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Princezibk: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Not @simplykush anymore? U will be banned again werey
simplyDopeGuy:
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by brightisodje(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
you are a very big fool may your sisters experience same thing as you wish other he goat like you..
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Yankiss(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
Must you comment? When you take your verbal diarrhea and dementia pills inform us.
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Ronsrichard(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
My wife that year
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Hafeexla(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Join the new year trail from accross the world. cool cool cool

www.nairaland.com/4932039/new-year-across-world
cool cool cool
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by MrImole: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is terrible
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by Adewale1603(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
you are seriously mad, and you have no one to tell you
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by medropoly(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
sweet to bleep.... grin grin grin grin

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by amahthelma(f): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
I am so very much happy simplykush mum just died this morning and I can't wait for simpleykush dad to die I guess that will be the happiest news for me this new year
I hope you like that hahahahhahahahahahahah grin
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by maisauki: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
D Diva
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos by abels(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jesus.....what kind of attention do you seek
simplyDopeGuy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo / Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.