Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone (3271 Views)

A Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Mary K Baxter / Book by Mary Baxter is dangerous and is not divine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone by italo: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
No matter how many times you shout the lies or how many words you use, they will never become true.
Re: Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone by pastormustwacc: 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
Next =>
Re: Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone by italo: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
pastormustwacc: Now this is interesting. I wonder why italo and the other catholics not post anything on this thread?

I have never met a hypocrite like this one.

When I challenge your positions by asking you simple questions about what you say, you refuse to answer under the guise of avoiding trouble...

Then you accuse me of not wanting you to talk about them...(Why then do I ask you questions about them?)

Now you come here and act as if you are always eager to face up to any challenge to your opinions.

Are you no longer trying to avoid trouble?

Okay. Let me start to debunk you right from the top. The very topic of your post.

Do you have any proof that Mary Ann Collins really exists and is an ex-nun?

Please provide it.

*you are looking for Italo; you have seen Italo*
Re: Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone by yah1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
Never knew the roman catholic church could be so wicked and gross at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2012
Just confirmed this fraud.There is no evidence such a person existed or exists.The fool didn't even bother researching before doing copy and paste
Re: Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2012
^^Ok let us accept the fact dat the person doesn't exist, do you also want to refute the fact that anathemas also doesn't exist. Well if ur research was biased, mine wasn't. I checked..and behold the anathemas was truly practiced in the catholic church?? Wat u gon say bout dat??

italo: No matter how many times you shout the lies or how many words you use, they will never become true.
dude you don't have to go on the defensive to evade the obvious question. Yes or No. I'm 100% sure U made ur research too and found out the roman catholic church truly practiced it. But because, just as someone said the concept of the papal infallability has eaten deep into you guys..there's this unexplainable fear not to refute anything the pope says or does prolly because he's 'perfect' and can never be wrong or sinful?? Who the hell is the pope dat he can't fall short of sin?? Now anything the pope says or practice u just accept all hook, line and sinker ..without giving so much as a tot to questioning it. If he tells y'all to start eating dog shi.t, the whole lot of you will start making a meal outta it without a 2nd thought. Talk about been dense?! For pete's sake, is he God?! God is the only infallible being i know. Papal infallibility my foot!

1 Like

Re: Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2012
^^^ @booqee,

Thank you jare!
Re: Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone by yah1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
This is getting interesting. I cant believe anyone will be so daft like this italo, even in the face of evidence, he is still looking for a way out.
Well, there is no way out of this one. God bless the poster of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone by italo: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
booqee: ^^Ok let us accept the fact dat the person doesn't exist, do you also want to refute the fact that anathemas also doesn't exist. Well if ur research was biased, mine wasn't. I checked..and behold the anathemas was truly practiced in the catholic church?? Wat u gon say bout dat??

dude you don't have to go on the defensive to evade the obvious question. Yes or No. I'm 100% sure U made ur research too and found out the roman catholic church truly practiced it. But because, just as someone said the concept of the papal infallability has eaten deep into you guys..there's this unexplainable fear not to refute anything the pope says or does prolly because he's 'perfect' and can never be wrong or sinful?? Who the hell is the pope dat he can't fall short of sin?? Now anything the pope says or practice u just accept all hook, line and sinker ..without giving so much as a tot to questioning it. If he tells y'all to start eating dog shi.t, the whole lot of you will start making a meal outta it without a 2nd thought. Talk about been dense?! For pete's sake, is he God?! God is the only infallible being i know. Papal infallibility my foot!

My sweetheart,

Perhaps you might want to be a little more civil in your statements.

I was answering the OP, and here you are accusing me of being unnecessarily defensive. You haven't even let me get to the issue of Anathema with him.

Anyway let me forget my answer to him and face your worries.

What is your problem with "Anathema?"
Re: Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone by italo: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
yah:
This is getting interesting. I cant believe anyone will be so daft like this italo, even in the face of evidence, he is still looking for a way out.
Well, there is no way out of this one. God bless the poster of this thread.

God bless you.
Re: Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone by pastormustwacc: 2:30am On Nov 12, 2012
Very interesting thread really.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists Please Tell Me / WOW!! The Skull Of Goliath Discovered By German Archeologist (see Photos) / Did God Accept A Human Being As Burnt Offering In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.