Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? (8361 Views)

Why Are Black Women Considered Unattractive? / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
~Royal~:

I always like bringing Charly Boy Up?.

This Forum has front page threads dedicated to charly boy on a daily basis.

Not Sure why you are telling me his life story when he is an individual who is a closeted homosexxxual male who refuses to fight for the rights and freedoms of his Own People...

What "Activism" it that to be proud of?. While Nigerians Are Burning Gay men to Death, he is a Man, who hides behind his money and engages in all of the acts his country condemns while all his fellow homosexxual peers who have less money, fame and protection are forced into hiding into seclusion.....

Now bring me another Lecture to the debate table to get slayed before you Glamorize and Glorify some Closeted Gay Male who cowardly does not fight for his Own Cause or His Peoples.

As if Marrying a Black American Woman and Sleeping with Males in your native Homeland on the Downlow is a sign of Achievement......lol

Utter ghetto retorts. I can dig up posts of your fixation with this man. Even me a Nigerian don't go referring to Charly boy in threads that have no business with the dude. Are you a closeted gay yourself? Why the unnecessary fixation on this dude? I can authoratively claim that you cannot achieve half of what this man has, even if all the forces in this world are for you. Probably not happy nobody wants to take him on on his usual shameful dark skinned girls are bitter parade, he insinuated on page one. Now he is crying like a child with shi.t in his diapers. Stop crying and man up for once!!!

H-Star89:
DANG!

If you're here for sycophancy, do it with class cheesy. Notice how I said- End of discussion, and then compare to your ghetto, trashy retort 'Dang'. Lmao!
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
stillwater:

Utter ghetto retorts. I can dig up posts of your fixation with this man. Even me a Nigerian don't go referring to Charly boy in threads that have no business with the dude. Are you a closeted gay yourself? Why the unnecessary fixation on this dude? I can authoratively claim that you cannot achieve half of what this man has, even if all the forces in this world are for you. Probably not happy nobody wants to take him on on his usual shameful dark skinned girls are bitter parade, he insinuated on page one. Now he is crying like a child with shi.t in his diapers. Stop crying and man up for once!!!

If you're here for sycophancy, do it with class cheesy. Notice how I said- End of discussion, and then compare to your ghetto, trashy retort 'Dang'. Lmao!

Oh im hurt tongue
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
H-Star89:

YES man. They wouldn't call you black but they'd call you African first. Have you been to the U.S.?
or they won't use the word all together if it comes to that. That is why they refer to them as Afro or African-American. There is no how a white guy will refer to them as black Americans on national TV on and not get a backlash from the AA community. I don't need to live or be in America to know these common facts giving the way the AA community make a big deal out of it.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
stillwater:

Ghetto Retorts?...

Pardon?.

Are you Upset that i made a fool of your post?

I suspect an Individual is Hurt. LOL

Point out the "Ghetto-Ness" in the Post you quoted of mines.

Dark Skin Girls are Bitter, they have a right to be.

The only people i see crying are the Two Nigerians getting completely owned inside of this thread who seem to fail at structuring a proper line of text without errors, Ironically enough keep resorting to incorrect usage of the word Ghetto....

"Ghetto", Coming from Boarderline 3rd world country Children...lol

I currently live in Manhatten, from what i can recall from your little war with shymmexx i believe you are from the Slums of Brooklyn? If i recall accurately.

Not sure, because i don't really keep up with your post History, Unlike you admittedly do with me lol

So a 3rd world country born immigrant who moves to the slums of brooklyn is calling me Ghetto?

Based on what assumption...that i don't compile a wall of sloppy text as soon above by your Quote? lol grin

The Word around the Nairaland Neighborhood is StillWater is a Igbo Hoodrat Pretending to Live in Brooklyn, but actually living in Nigeria..

You ain't gotta lie to kick it mamii....

Rep Your 3rd World.

lol@you Mad at the Young Lady for saying "Dang"...

You got slayed...deal with it...

Umm i am not Shymexx, Ask me Me. cool

Time registered: November 19, 2007

Only a Lifeless Individual Dedicates 5 years of their Life to One forum.

Either Counter the Points of your slaughter layed upon you or keep it moving Mamii....

..5 years in the game and still an Unknown LoL

1 Like

Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz: I don't need to live or be in America to know these common facts giving the way the AA community make a big deal out of it.

um you actually do need to live in america
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/stillwater/posts/1

^--Look at this shiitt, The Igboid Reject whole entire post history filled with Tribalism and Tribalistic Rants...

Lmfao....Oh so tell em why you really Mad....?..

We know Why. wink

5 years in the game and this dusty chic barely has a Name.

This what happens when you aimlessly wander outside of the Tribalistic Ethnic Politics section of the forum, Your inferior intellect gets put on display.

Tell me why your whole entire post history is positioned all inside the tribal section of the forum?..

Ill wait.....

Ill be in the sports section awaiting your reply lol

1 Like

Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
H-Star89:

um you actually do need to live in america
so says the lady that thinks blacks refer only to African-Americans or that you have to speak with a certain black American accent to be black. . Lol . So American of you.
Sorry dear but you are not making any sense rooted from facts or reality, obviously, you are not the only black female with half Nigerian parentage living in the US, still water does and thinks otherwise. So it is with many black people living in different parts of the U.S, may be where you live in the US, African- Americans consider themselves as the only black people in America, tell them to wake up from their delusions, they are not the only black people that feel black or are realy black in every sense of the word. Tell them there are people who have whose forebearers have been black before theirs and they do not have the monopoly of deciding who is black and who is not. Nuff said.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sweeping these tribal primates up with a Broom.....

She won't reply for about 62 minutes, Probably needed a cigarette break of some sort.

Woman walking in here preaching Charly Boy's Résumé Like she is his publicist or something.

What, you work for his Public Relations Staff or something. The Guy is a Closeted Homosexxual who stands by why millions of "his" people get slaughtered

No, that's ok Dear, he's no Hero in my Eyes.

He might be a Prophet to you.....lol

After All, Nigerians don't have to many Top Tier Celebrities...He seems to be the most Popular along with Tonto at the Moment.

60 year old CrossDressing Tranny as the Number 1 Celebrity, who fights no "anti" gay abuse politcally.

Yet you want to preach about the Vile Satanic Tweets of Comedian D.L Hughley. grin lol

....Hilarious.

Man walking around in a Skirt while his people get Burnt.

Somebody find me a Nigerian who can bring a Legitimate Debate to the Table.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz go spell your name right and leave the young lady alone, I notice you steer clear of my Font and Aim for the "Female"...

What was that again about AA men vs Nigerian Men?.....

Sharia Law...

Islam...

Cowards...

Bullying Women...

Oh excuse me...lol

My truth slipped out.

...Somebody pass me an Ashtray.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by birdman(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Denise216:

Did I blame AA men or just make you uncomfortable with the idea of AA men shaping an image of "Blackness" that works against any form of femininity. Square with the latter and there might hope for you yet.

Yes you did. "Shaping" or whatever you want to call it is still the blame game. Accept responsibility for your own actions. And Im not uncomfortable or angry about anything
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
~Royal~:

Ghetto Retorts?...

Pardon?.

Are you Upset that i made a fool of your post?

I suspect an Individual is Hurt. LOL

Point out the "Ghetto-Ness" in the Post you quoted of mines.

Dark Skin Girls are Bitter, they have a right to be.

The only people i see crying are the Two Nigerians getting completely owned inside of this thread who seem to fail at structuring a proper line of text without errors, Ironically enough keep resorting to incorrect usage of the word Ghetto....

"Ghetto", Coming from Boarderline 3rd world country Children...lol

I currently live in Manhatten, from what i can recall from your little war with shymmexx i believe you are from the Slums of Brooklyn? If i recall accurately.

Not sure, because i don't really keep up with your post History, Unlike you admittedly do with me lol

So a 3rd world country born immigrant who moves to the slums of brooklyn is calling me Ghetto?

Based on what assumption...that i don't compile a wall of sloppy text as soon above by your Quote? lol grin

The Word around the Nairaland Neighborhood is StillWater is a Igbo Hoodrat Pretending to Live in Brooklyn, but actually living in Nigeria..

You ain't gotta lie to kick it mamii....

Rep Your 3rd World.

lol@you Mad at the Young Lady for saying "Dang"...

You got slayed...deal with it...

Umm i am not Shymexx, Ask me Me. cool

Time registered: November 19, 2007

Only a Lifeless Individual Dedicates 5 years of their Life to One forum.

Either Counter the Points of your slaughter layed upon you or keep it moving Mamii....

..5 years in the game and still an Unknown LoL
what a petty minded African-American ghetto urchin. Can't debate the substance of the issue the next thing is to attack personalities. Now I see why many AA women are on their last nerves. With many irresponsible weed-smoking fiends like you, impregnating little black girls and forcing them into situations they are not ready for how will they not be mad. Kids like you are a product of that system that is why you find it so unnatural to debate without any hint of combativeness and hostilities, you are so paranoid that everyone is against to the point you alienate yourselves from everyone else and expect not to be treated differently. You have got issues that your oversize ego will not let deal with, you will rather blame it on your women whose lives you make more difficult than man up.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by birdman(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz did you just derail your own thread?
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
As i recall, The first Personal Attack was laid forth by the Young Lady.

My original post Solely Discussed Charley Boy...

she got mad at the "dang" written by someone else....Then unleashed personal attacks lol

My post never mentioned anything about her personally.

Try again my Weak Minded Primitive Tribal Individual lol cheesy

~Royal~:

I always like bringing Charly Boy Up?.

This Forum has front page threads dedicated to charly boy on a daily basis.

Not Sure why you are telling me his life story when he is an individual who is a closeted homosexxxual male who refuses to fight for the rights and freedoms of his Own People...

What "Activism" it that to be proud of?. While Nigerians Are Burning Gay men to Death, he is a Man, who hides behind his money and engages in all of the acts his country condemns while all his fellow homosexxual peers who have less money, fame and protection are forced into hiding into seclusion.....

Now bring me another Lecture to the debate table to get slayed before you Glamorize and Glorify some Closeted Gay Male who cowardly does not fight for his Own Cause or His Peoples.

As if Marrying a Black American Woman and Sleeping with Males in your native Homeland on the Downlow is a sign of Achievement......lol

Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
~Royal~:
rhymz go spell your name right and leave the young lady alone, I notice you steer clear of my Font and Aim for the "Female"...

What was that again about AA men vs Nigerian Men?.....

Sharia Law...

Islam...

Cowards...

Bullying Women...

Oh excuse me...lol

My truth slipped out.

...Somebody pass me an Ashtray.
hahahahahaha. . . Me live in the slums of brooklyn? Hahahah. . Just don't smoke your heart outs. I see how some AA losers validate their existence, you live in manhattan and so what? Make I begin clap for you ni? Lol. . Who is this tramp trying to impress, Me? Brouhahahah. . .guy you need more than an ashtray, you need to get high on that dope you smoke that make you talk $h!t you little gangstar with a keyboard and no brains. Do yourself a favour, do yourself nigga. . Lol
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz: you will rather blame it on your women whose lives you make more difficult than man up.

"Blame" it on your women, You mean like you did in your previous post on the Previous Page? LoL

rhymz: exactly the premise of my earlier argument, instead of the alienating "strong black woman" or always playing the race card- even when we can easily gather ourselves and achieve an aim without neccessarily alienating others to our cause- we can realign our pursuit and make it an all-inclusive aim like conferences like this one does. It is high time black women take off that tough "strong black woman" toga that can be alienating and just approach their struggle in a different way that give others the opportunity empathize with them and also share their own experiences too.

^^LoL You mean like that?

Your post are not even consistent, seemingly not able to function nor decipher the stupidity of your own Hyprocritical Font, i am merely just having fun at your expense. lol

I find low Intelligent Species to be rather fascinating....

My only objective on Nairaland is to continuously slay stupidity.

I appear to be very good at that. LoL cool
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz: hahahahahaha. . . Me live in the slums of brooklyn? Hahahah. . Just don't smoke your heart outs. I see how some AA losers validate their existence, you live in manhattan and so what? Make I begin clap for you ni? Lol. . Who is this tramp trying to impress, Me? Brouhahahah. . .guy you need more than an ashtray, you need to get high on that dope you smoke that make you talk $h!t you little gangstar with a keyboard and no brains. Do yourself a favour, do yourself nigga. . Lol

Ahhh what a Fail.....

Rhymez go Read who the slum post referred to.

It's almost like the Guy is so mad he isn't even comprehending the post properly.

Absorbed Visually and Emotionally transformed into rage fonts of stupidity......

I don't feel like looking for a facepalm gif right now, Ill just let you figure out what you did wrong. lol

Alaura-Laura:
Clearly the Guy Rhymz(Rhymz?)isn't the Sharpest Knife in the Drawer, The fact that his Drawer is already genetically at a disadvantage does not help much either... lol

The Fool is Clueless. smh

Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
birdman: rhymz did you just derail your own thread?
not realy jare! I just wanted to give that looney his own medicine, he seems to think he has got a monopoly to trash-talk all the time. The kid is always angry and combative all the time, bringing up unrelated $h!t from his imaginary beef with everyone on every thrad.
Anyway, I am done taking him to the cleaners.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
I don't know if i have a Monopoly on trash talk... But i am acutely aware of how to spell my own Forum id Correctly.

I don't see any "beef" or combativeness....I believe it's all in your head from not being able to debate me. Thus resorting to "ghetto gangbanger blah, blah blah,"

LoL Take a Break and go Cool off Kid, Ill be in the Sports Section
cool
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by ifyalways(f): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
. . .Soooo,who is bitter undecided
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
ifyalways: . . .Soooo,who is bitter undecided

The Guy who continues to rant offtopic about Black American Men instead of trying to counter these enlightening post below....

~Royal~:
The Origin of Black Women "Wearing" the Angry Feisty So called "Strong" outer Shield is debatable....

But the reasons for such are defense mechanisms

Insecurity.

Just like many Males/Wanna be tough Guys...who wear a similar shield.

It is Psychological, Not Racial, Ethnic, Or National.....

The most argumentative Young Lady on this board is someone who has been "hurt" plenty of times.

You see this all throughout life.

When an Individual is hurt...he/she lashes out with anger...they build a facade, They build a coat of emotional Armor.

To Shield the weakness and pain from within.

The Weakest Hearts and Minds need a "Shield"

Hence the "Attitude"... Is born.

The same "Attitude" that many street punks wear...

The Same Attitude Unattractive people wear

The Same Attitude "Victims" wear....

It's nothing more than a Defense Mechanism.

~Royal~:
Yeah, the "Racial Classification of the Proper Definition of Black"...

...As if, Angry Women women have anything to do with the concept of race instead of psychological and sociological make Up...

"Race" Is your Answer.....

Instead of Society...

Instead of Brain Cells and Emotions Reshaping and Reforming to suit and "brace" for Hurt.

Instead of Nature Laying the Foundation of a Defense Mechanism Deeply Rooted into the Mammals Psyche....

Of Course..."Race" is the answer...

..Now lets start a 14 page discussion on what constitutes "black" as if that truly has any relevance to women mirroring their emotions around Legality and what's "tolerated".

....It's always about race with these cooons...Race is the Be all end All with primitive Minds.

It's a Psychological and Societal issue, Rhymz stop embarrassing yourself.

Go Re-Register your name and spell it correctly this time and then accurately engage in a debate like a Human Being possessed with an elevated level of Intelligence exceeding that of a Goat Turd.

...lol "Race"....Smh. Nairalanders and their obsessive lust for "Race"....

Throughout all developed nations with Liberal Laws those societies have Women who compete and push males for elite supremacy regarding either equality or even as far as surpassing the Male, as the Dominant Relationship Figure. Which Breeds Other, "extra" qualities....

The Answers are not about Race.

lol@this comedy sketch of vibrant ignorance

I am waiting for someone brave enough to debate that instead of Whining all day Long about how your Wee Wee is shorter than AA men and how they Dominate all sports and you can't win "one" single olympic medal lol sad

When are we going to have the real debate ?...I guess once the fool stops Whining.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
-EDITED-

@OP never mind.
i just read your response on the first page.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Blyss: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2012
H-Star89:
This is a Nigerian forum; why in the hell are you Nigerians talking about issues that don't concern you? If you aren't African-American then you can't truly understand all of the dynamics which you're trying to discuss. Mind you that there are no true AAs on this site, They are all half AAs! And for the last time, can you people post without showing obvious hostility. Dang!

Wrong. I'm 100% Black-American or African-American as you call us. By the way, I work with a shiat load of white guys, and a few white females, all the time. All of the guys, with the exception of one are married to white women, and the the one whom isn't is married to a Black-American woman. Now often times, during downtime in the work day groups of us would sit around and randomly talk about home life and the likes, and I swear to god that I am happy as shiat that the lord gave me the fortitude to stay away from white girls. The stories they tell about their wives makes the shiat brothas complain about with their black wives, look mediocre. The dudes go through HELL with these white women. 40% of them, don't even sleep in the same room as their wives anymore, not to mention have an intimate relationship with them.

Their wives are total control freaks, some of these dudes even give up their weakly checks to their wives every week. Most of their wives don't work, don't want to work and don't feel as they they should have to work and so they don't even bother looking for a job, despite the fact of that their family could really use some extra income. When these dudes get up the nerve to address them about the issue, they get cussed out and call Lazy, no good, stupid and all kinds of shiat; they even get the "My mother told me I shouldn't of married your no good azz" and the "I cant believe I was stupid enough to have kids with you" comment from them constantly. cheesy

It's gotten so bad that I'll say another 5% of the dudes just moved on out the house to go live with their parents, a friend, or in a hotel, because even sleeping in a separate room wasn't enough. The only reason they stay with these women is because they don't want to lose all their money and property to these women when they leave them. They don't really care about the kids too much, because the mother has most them hatting his guts anyway. cheesy

I mean I can go on all day with this, but the moral of what I'm getting at, is that it's not just a black-American thing, it's an AMERICAN WOMAN thing. AMERICAN women period, no matter what Color they are, all act the same. They all carry the same attitudes, demand the same things, and threaten you with the same threats if shiat don't go their way. Many are nice but many are also mean as hell, but BA are just a much more vocal group than others in regard to their issues and unfortunately, find nothing wrong in airing out their issues randomly around public forms.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Blyss:

Wrong. I'm 100% Black-American or African-American as you call us. By the way, I work with a shiat load of white guys, and a few white females, all the time. All of the guys, with the exception of one are married to white women, and the the one whom isn't is married to a Black-American woman. Now often times, during downtime in the work day groups of us would sit around and randomly talk about home life and the likes, and I swear to god that I am happy as shiat that the lord gave me the fortitude to stay away from white girls. The stories they tell about their wives makes the shiat brothas complain about with their black wives, look mediocre. The dudes go through HELL with these white women. 40% of them, don't even sleep in the same room as their wives anymore, not to mention have an intimate relationship with them.

Their wives are total control freaks, some of these dudes even give up their weakly checks to their wives every week. Most of their wives don't work, don't want to work and don't feel as they they should have to work and so they don't even bother looking for a job, despite the fact of that their family could really use some extra income. When these dudes get up the nerve to address them about the issue, they get cussed out and call Lazy, no good, stupid and all kinds of shiat; they even get the "My mother told me I shouldn't of married your no good azz" and the "I cant believe I was stupid enough to have kids with you" comment from them constantly. cheesy

It's gotten so bad that I'll say another 5% of the dudes just moved on out the house to go live with their parents, a friend, or in a hotel, because even sleeping in a separate room wasn't enough. The only reason they stay with these women is because they don't want to lose all their money and property to these women when they leave them. They don't really care about the kids too much, because the mother has most them hatting his guts anyway. cheesy

I mean I can go on all day with this, but the moral of what I'm getting at, is that it's not just a black-American thing, it's an AMERICAN WOMAN thing. AMERICAN women period, no matter what Color they are, all act the same. They all carry the same attitudes, demand the same things, and threaten you with the same threats if shiat don't go their way. Many are nice but many are also mean as hell, but BA are just a much more vocal group than others in regard to their issues and unfortunately, find nothing wrong in airing out their issues randomly around public forms.
some body is being honest here, at least, there is no hint of sychophancy or denial in your post. I agree with you on the American women being largly thesame if compared without bias. I believe it has to do with the pro-feminist family laws in the west, rather than seek to protect both parties in a relationship like marriage, it confers so much rights and power to the femalefolks to the dentriment of the malefolks and these ripples is seen in the way both male and females in the west view marriage today. It is no more a sacred union between two a man and a woman, it has assumed too many definitions depending on the sexes involved and the prevalent same-sex cohabitation laws of each states. One of the ills of unlimited freedom, i guess.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by birdman(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2012
Blyss:

LOL. This squares with what I've seen so far. White women are just more savvy about their baggage. The only reason men stick with it is the cost of divorce usually means loss of all you saved up. Oddly, European women seem be more grounded and easier to get along with, even behind closed doors.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Blyss: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2012
birdman:

LOL. This squares with what I've seen so far. White women are just more savvy about their baggage. The only reason men stick with it is the cost of divorce usually means loss of all you saved up. Oddly, European women seem be more grounded and easier to get along with, even behind closed doors.

None of that in which you've stated is true. Trust me when I tell you that when it come to American women, they are all the same. Actually, correction: Black, white and Hispanic American women are all the same, and if I had to actually give an answer as to which of the 3 where most angry or terrorizing in a relationship on average, I'd say Hispanic women... with special attention upon the PR and DR ones. You couldn't pay me enough to marry one of them nutty chicks. cheesy
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Denise216(f): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2012
rhymz: exactly the premise of my earlier argument, instead of the alienating "strong black woman" or always playing the race card- even when we can easily gather ourselves and achieve an aim without neccessarily alienating others to our cause- we can realign our pursuit and make it an all-inclusive aim like conferences like this one does. It is high time black women take off that tough "strong black woman" toga that can be alienating and just approach their struggle in a different way that give others the opportunity empathize with them and also share their own experiences too.

No actually that won't work. Black women have a hierarchy of priorities that no one else takes seriously, they're just mocked or made trivial. So Black women need to get back to separate platforms and identity, at least in the states. Black men aren't going to advocate for breast cancer research in African American women, studies to show the link between work place discrimination and prejudice and premature births, access to stabilizing hormones found in oral contraception because 1 in 4 African American women hemorrhage with their monthly mens. cycle (this is also going on the Jamaica and Haiti). Right now Black women have been able to control the natural hair niche and take 20% of the industry back, they need R & D. Then there are the non-profits that black women created that need to be revamped so that they function in the interests of black women they way they used to. That's a lot and that's just off the top of my head. Its not alienation its giving issues the priority they need to get things done and not waiting for your concerns to be put through a gender filter despite contributing equal resources.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Denise216(f): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2012
Denise216:

No actually that won't work. Black women have a hierarchy of priorities that no one else takes seriously, they're just mocked or made trivial. So Black women need to get back to separate platforms and identity, at least in the states. Black men aren't going to advocate for breast cancer research in African American women, studies to show the link between work place discrimination and prejudice and premature births, access to stabilizing hormones found in oral contraception because 1 in 4 African American women hemorrhage with their monthly mens. cycle (this is also going on the Jamaica and Haiti). Right now Black women have been able to control the natural hair niche and take 20% of the industry back, they need R & D. Then there are the non-profits that black women created that need to be revamped so that they function in the interests of black women they way they used to. That's a lot and that's just off the top of my head. Its not alienation its giving issues the priority they need to get things done and not waiting for your concerns to be put through a gender filter despite contributing equal resources.

B-R-E-A-S-T was changed to bosom..lol
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Denise216:

Well, I cant agree more with you. You have said it all. However, I was actually talking in relation to issues that affect women in general instead of making it seem more like a black woman problem, they can give it a wider purpose while solving the problem if it affects their demography the most. You know like achieving a goal using different means, it makes the burden lighter, less stress, gives the issue more attention and clout plus the needed sympathy to force action. Making every problem all about the black woman thing can be alienating if not handled with caution, it makes other women outside the race but with thesame problem feel like their problems are not being given any consideration as well just because they are not black. Of course black women should have causes set up to help other black women but when it comes to discussing it and how it affects them as women, it should be given a wider appeal that makes it the problem of every woman not just black. I bet there are more non-black women with many issues that black women will thank God they don't have.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Denise216(f): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Denise216(f): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
rhymz: Well, I cant agree more with you. You have said it all. However, I was actually talking in relation to issues that affect women in general instead of making it seem more like a black woman problem, they can give it a wider purpose while solving the problem if it affects their demography the most. You know like achieving a goal using different means, it makes the burden lighter, less stress, gives the issue more attention and clout plus the needed sympathy to force action. Making every problem all about the black woman thing can be alienating if not handled with caution, it makes other women outside the race but with thesame problem feel like their problems are not being given any consideration as well just because they are not black. Of course black women should have causes set up to help other black women but when it comes to discussing it and how it affects them as women, it should be given a wider appeal that makes it the problem of every woman not just black. I bet there are more non-black women with many issues that black women will thank God they don't have.

Other races of women tend to withdrawal their support once they see their privilege over Black women. But when you look that Ball you notice 2 things;
1. Black women were internationally respected and the fact that there were no white countries represented (and possibly not invited) should tell you how they felt about collecting sympathy vs a political and social footing.
2. This event wasn't covered in white media despite Heads of State and the President himself and the First Lady attending. Those African American women didn't care either, all they cared about was raising money for their founder's memorial and meeting women from almost every continent for a cultural exchange.

Black women managed the burden of their activism with their own social and culture clubs; bowling teams, art appreciation, charity, etc. They also practiced practical activism by having neighborhood, city, and state organizations level to make sure all issues were given a place and resources wouldn't be spread too thin. In 1935 they established the NCNW to create leadership opportunities, secure and offer financial assistance for small business and non-profits, and streamline their procedures. I know the history of African American women very well and partly because I enjoy correcting false narratives.

But you also might want to examine your perception of black women. This isn't an attack so just go with it. Is there something in your mind that makes you think that Black women, African American or otherwise, couldn't handle this on their own? Garnering sympathy doesn't result in clout, it results in pity and makes would be contributors take a paternal approach to your platform in an effort to control it because they don't believe you can. Dambisa Moyo also examines that paternal perspective when looking at how European and American charities see Africa; as children who need guidance and not business partners or sovereign nations with their own diplomatic potential. There is no shortage of Blacks in the states, the Caribbean, and Europe who also see Africa this way. I don't need to ask an someone from the continent how annoying and frustrating it is to tell people in New York that there are skyscrapes in Nairobi and suburbs in Abuja. wink
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Denise216:

Other races of women tend to withdrawal their support once they see their privilege over Black women. But when you look that Ball you notice 2 things;
1. Black women were internationally respected and the fact that there were no white countries represented (and possibly not invited) should tell you how they felt about collecting sympathy vs a political and social footing.
2. This event wasn't covered in white media despite Heads of State and the President himself and the First Lady attending. Those African American women didn't care either, all they cared about was raising money for their founder's memorial and meeting women from almost every continent for a cultural exchange.

Black women managed the burden of their activism with their own social and culture clubs; bowling teams, art appreciation, charity, etc. They also practiced practical activism by having neighborhood, city, and state organizations level to make sure all issues were given a place and resources wouldn't be spread too thin. In 1935 they established the NCNW to create leadership opportunities, secure and offer financial assistance for small business and non-profits, and streamline their procedures. I know the history of African American women very well and partly because I enjoy correcting false narratives.

But you also might want to examine your perception of black women. This isn't an attack so just go with it. Is there something in your mind that makes you think that Black women, African American or otherwise, couldn't handle this on their own? Garnering sympathy doesn't result in clout, it results in pity and makes would be contributors take a paternal approach to your platform in an effort to control it because they don't believe you can. Dambisa Moyo also examines that paternal perspective when looking at how European and American charities see Africa; as children who need guidance and not business partners or sovereign nations with their own diplomatic potential. There is no shortage of Blacks in the states, the Caribbean, and Europe who also see Africa this way. I don't need to ask an someone from the continent how annoying and frustrating it is to tell people in New York that there are skyscrapes in Nairobi and suburbs in Abuja. wink

You bring fresh insights to this topic. But I want to be clear on something. Is it your premise that Black women can handle whatever issues involving them without support? Because I see rhymz actions as support not sympathy.smiley
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by kikuyu1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
Back to the OP,I said it on another post;the key is testosterone. BW have more than white women. This biochemical fact is a double edged blessing since while it makes them hornier it also makes them more prone to anger. Given the social climate that constantly exhorts them to be 'strong,'of course they'll act out on their temper tantrum as we've been seeing on youtube.
Though you will of course find outliers on both sides of the scale,these pix are by and large faithful representations of the physiological differences viz a viz black and white women. This hormone is both a curse and a blessing. As anyone knows it gives strength,speed and stamina.
http://karanjazplace..com/2012/10/the-difference-between-black-white.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Are The Illushi's? / Tribal Mark Or Tattoo / Nigeria's Golden Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.