Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? (8363 Views)

Why Are Black Women Considered Unattractive? / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Blyss: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
~Royal~:
My Gf has a Fetish for French Men... I don't run around on the internet and Whine about French men all day Long.

Strengthen your Soul Little Fella.

Rhymz is a Hurt Bitter Man.

Awww

You will be ok Little Fella. cheesy

As for the Topic, I love a chick with a Nasty Attitude, a Fine Vigorous Woman.

LL-COOL-J approves.

I want a girl with extensions in her hair
Bamboo earrings
At least two pair
A Fendi bag and a bad attitude
That's all I need to get me in a good mood
She can walk with a switch and talk with street slang
I love it when a woman ain't scared to do her thing
Standing at the bus stop sucking on a lollipop
Once she gets pumping its hard to make the hottie stop
She likes to dance to the rap jam
She sweet as brown sugar with the candied yams
Honey coated complexion
Using Camay
Lets hear it for the girl she's from around the way
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

He is half White and Hispanic. You need to be a descendant of Africa to be considered African American. Just saying. grin grin grin

Tell Mr. Chima, Ima Take His Batteries out his Back and Flush em down the Toilet if his Wife Keeps Fuccking With Me. kiss
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2012
Denise216:

The married men I know don't like to share what they enjoy in their marriages with other men. Ironically when there are women around we hear how awesome is at home and how much fun they have with their wive and kids. Is there pressure among men to keep the good stuff secret? Does it make them look weak if they enjoy being married? What is up with that?
hahahahah. . . I will have to admit that has its roots planted not neccessarily from the African American culture but African culture itself. The fact is for a man, emotive expression is a sign of weakness or probably a tell-sign that the man is not assertive in the house and is being controlled or manipulated by his wife. The man would rather tell all that nice feelings and emotions to his wife in the confines of their room.
And to be honest, it's ironically funny that a man will come out in the open to talk about how great his wife and family is, only for them to file for a divorce years later, what a travesty of reality.
Perhaps, talking about it is best suited for the womenfolks, they don't get any pressure from their female friends and coleagues after such emotive declarations of a perfect family life. Unlike the malefolks that faces mocking pressure from friends and coleagues after doing such, you wont blame their reticence or reluctance to discuss their private affairs in the open like that. I have seen examples of such amongst white male folks, it is no good.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by yorubaamerican(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2013
H-Star89:
This is a Nigerian forum; why in the hell are you Nigerians talking about issues that don't concern you? If you aren't African-American then you can't truly understand all of the dynamics which you're trying to discuss. Mind you that there are no true AAs on this site, They are all half AAs! And for the last time, can you people post without showing obvious hostility. Dang!

So, let me get this straight, someone who was born and raised in the U.S. and has one Nigerian parent isn't a true African-American? That's just, well, absurd!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Million In, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo Etc Etc?. / Some Fulani Names And Their Meanings / The Deity We Call 'arobinagu" In Igbo And What He Represent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.