Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Edo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Edo (6422 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

A thread for corpers posted to Edo by dublaino(m): 3:24am On Nov 03, 2012
Let's discuss abt H̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊w̶̲̥̅̊ the camp wuld be.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by dublaino(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2012
i wuld like someebody who has serveed in edo state to share his experience with us.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by drey01: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
we are together
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by digitalsimboja: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
okada will take us to the Okada camp site.am 4rm OAU. Of d Greatest Ife 08063874746. Ladies can flash
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
This is coming late buts its cos some of the posters b4 me put me off.
Please I would like to know what Edo Orientation camp is like for females and the best place for ppa. I've researched enough to know Edo state govt doesn't pay a dime. Pls advice accordingly
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by mercato: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Been posted 2 EDO Ooº°˚. Dunno wot 2 expect
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by mercato: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Rawdeal: This is coming late buts its cos some of the posters b4 me put me off.
Please I would like to know what Edo Orientation camp is like for females and the best place for ppa. I've researched enough to know Edo state govt doesn't pay a dime. Pls advice accordingly
I heard the female hostel is crap
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
mercato: I heard the female hostel is crap

Ahhh, aiit. Ws hoping it had gotten better. I schooled in Uniben. U??
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by mercato: 12:23am On Nov 05, 2012
Rawdeal:

Ahhh, aiit. Ws hoping it had gotten better. I schooled in Uniben. U??
schooled in uniben 2.I graduated frm geology
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 05, 2012
Posted 2 Edo 2 nd I guess irrespective of where ure posted 2, camp will be fun if u decide 2 catch ur fun! Try not 2 be an introvert(experience 4rm field trip)!!I wish err1 posted 2 Edo d best of luck including myslf!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by nnalove(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2012
Pls my fellow prospective otondo posted to Edo pls how do i get to d camp from anambra state pls. Anyone know should help me out my number is dis 08030554991.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2012
nnalove: Pls my fellow prospective otondo posted to Edo pls how do i get to d camp from anambra state pls. Anyone know should help me out my number is dis 08030554991.[color=#006600][/color]
. Get 2 any car park in ur state nd find out how u'l get 2 benin! 4rm dere u can board a bus going 2 Okada(dey all know d orientation camp), u'l definitely see ur fellow corpers @ d park in benin if not anambra sef!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2012
nnalove: Pls my fellow prospective otondo posted to Edo pls how do i get to d camp from anambra state pls. Anyone know should help me out my number is dis 08030554991.[color=#006600][/color]
If you know where Faith park or God is Good is, both go to Benin. From Benin, there are several parks where you can get a bus to Okada so wherever your last bus stop is, take a bike to any park whr u can get a bus to Okada. From okada, there will be several cabs to the camp.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by digitalsimboja: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2012

Am 4rm Anambra too postd 2 Edo. Just enta bus 4rm upper iweka 2 Benin or better stl 2 Okada.then bike 2d camp.on my way 4rm OAU Ife.see u at d camp 08063874746
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by luchilite(f): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
howdy y'll am a batch a corp member currently serving in edo state aviele, estako west lga auchi i must tell u dis hold enuf money because u're going to spead it seriously 2 mrw for trivial thngs like to staple, guming ur passports, correctn fluid etc. Pls carry like 20 passports, byc white shirts etc and again lectures are very boring except on beadn,solar panel. And again okada pple like money 2 much. If ur coming 4rm ph pls enter lagos bus @ aguofure park in waterlines or choba because dat is deir route tell dem to stop u @ okada junctn where u'll see welcome to okada u'll also see nysc sign board dere take a bike or a cab to d camp 've fun and all d beat and again edo state no dey pay state allowee take note and take part in social activites and again medical graduates pls go to d camp clinic and stay it'll influcence ur posting to a good@ppa. Ciao
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by Mariojane(f): 5:46am On Nov 06, 2012
luchilite: howdy y'll am a batch a corp member currently serving in edo state aviele, estako west lga auchi i must tell u dis hold enuf money because u're going to spead it seriously 2 mrw for trivial thngs like to staple, guming ur passports, correctn fluid etc. Pls carry like 20 passports, byc white shirts etc and again lectures are very boring except on beadn,solar panel. And again okada pple like money 2 much. If ur coming 4rm ph pls enter lagos bus @ aguofure park in waterlines or choba because dat is deir route tell dem to stop u @ okada junctn where u'll see welcome to okada u'll also see nysc sign board dere take a bike or a cab to d camp 've fun and all d beat and again edo state no dey pay state allowee take note and take part in social activites and again medical graduates pls go to d camp clinic and stay it'll influcence ur posting to a good@ppa. Ciao
tanx alot.i believe ur information has really put my mind at rest. My fellow otondo,we shall see there bt if there is anyone going from ekiti lets move together if u dont mind.my no is 08069587282
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by dridowu: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2012
Okada Grammer School is camp, I did my orieentation there even though I was posted to lagos, that was batch b 2011/2012...........................CAMP WAS FUN
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by ironben(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2012
Got posted to edo. On my way to okada now from Onitsha. Let's have fun peeps coz it's only once in a lyf time.. 07032658499
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by ironben(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2012
And hey, Lunchilite yu are a darling. Tnx 4 the info..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by mercato: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
Abeg who don reach camp?cld nt make it 2day cos of some issues.hw is it?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by Mariojane(f): 3:14am On Nov 07, 2012
mercato: Abeg who don reach camp?cld nt make it 2day cos of some issues.hw is it?
am already there.it is fun bt stressful wit the all registration exercise,u just have to be fast about it.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by ironben(m): 4:32am On Nov 07, 2012
Mehn! This registration stress is unwarranted o! If i had known it will be like this, i wudn't have bothered coming till today. But anyway shaa looking on the bright side it was fun getting to interact with other 'prospective' corpers and best of all was sleeping on the open ground guys coming up with different kinds of funny sleeping patterns! Anyway, at this time, i'm currently on line with hundreds more, waiting to proceed with the registration. Keeping the morale high, this is IRONBEN reporting live from NYSC orientation camp, Okada. Over and out!

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by ironben(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
I just can't wait to get out of this so called 'okada camp'. No toilet facilities talkless of bathrooms. The smell is so horrid. Presently i'm down with cough, headache and fever and the camp clinic....is just filled up with a couple clueless clowns that administer just paracetamol to forms of ailment that call @ their door. Just can't wait to gerauwt of this god-forsaken place. cry
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by Sammy107d(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
Camp is only the beginning of **** if you've been posted to Edo...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 21, 2012
Sammy107_d: Camp is only the beginning of **** if you've been posted to Edo...

You could at least give us small hope. I'm tryn to work mine to Benin. I dnt care how hard I have to work. If I have to stay in Edo state, Benin is the place to be.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by Tmany(m): 5:45am On Dec 21, 2012
hi peeps
just got relocated from yobe to Edo got to edo yesterday finished the first set of registration, was told to wait till today to collect my posting letter fingers crossed just hoping for the best.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2012
Tmany: hi peeps
just got relocated from yobe to Edo got to edo yesterday finished the first set of registration, was told to wait till today to collect my posting letter fingers crossed just hoping for the best.
Posting letter? So fast? Those nysc officials in Edo must be working so hard, same cant be said of those in SW states... I got my posting letter after 2 weeks & reposting after another 6 days
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by nitane25(f): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
batch A 2013.js gt posted to edo frm lasu.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by walemcraheem: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
Tank God, @nitani25,ur d first edo corper I hv found. Was posted to EDO too frm unilorin. Hv seen none frm my sch. Hit me up on 26fc2de0.abeg let's connect.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by vicenka1(m): 1:33am On Mar 02, 2013
Hello. I've just been posted to EDO. If you are posted to EDO state, buzz me 07033977310 so we can get in touch.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Edo by Junio(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2013
Hi,A̶͡♏‎​ also posted to edo....pls let's connect if Ʊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ also posted there...I rep #teamfuta#

(1) (2)

Please Pals, What Is It Like Serving In Rivers State? Share Ur Xperience Pls / Nysc Camp Kits @lagos & Ogun / NYSC Remobilization ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.