Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex (2110 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by twaintoy(f): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hello house, I think my best friend is still in love with her ex. The guy was a corper while she was looking for job.
As God would have it, she got a job but the guy was still serving, he passed out last month and he's now looking for job.
My friend kept mute when she discorvered that her boyfriend was sooo addictive with all these social media, most expecially BBM and TWITTER.
This habit was withdrawing the guy from her as he was alwayz on social media and he no longer had regards for her expecially if they were together.
She actually told the guy of this bad habit because she felt it was taking the guy away from her but he wouldn't change, rather it was getting worse.
For some months, she was leaving with the habit until she was fed up of it.
My friend stopped calling him and he didn't even bother to show a sign of remorse not until one of his friends asked of me from him and he couldn't answer him, then it came to his notice that his girl friend has really stopped calling him.
The relationship ended that way, now the guy is true with NYSC and now looking for job, he needed a letter of recommendation from where he served and my friend was in the best position to help him though the relationship has ended but my friend still helped her to collect the letter from where he served because he served where my friend works.
The issue now is that, my friend told me she still have feelings for the guy, but how to let the feelings out to him is the problem.
Please house, what advice do you think I should give my friend??
Thanks.
Re: My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by mimiejacobz(f): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hmmm,dis type luv no swt @ all o,sum1 dt doesn't tink abt u until he needs sum kinda hlp 4rm u,nahh,pls tell ur frnd hez nt worth d stress,she can move on if she decides 2
Re: My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by 190theclown: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
the reason i love Nigerian girls is because they CAN LOVE EX's

even if the ex rode OKADA on her head, them go still love am

Hmm. . . thats one of the most positive tins ive noticed abt these west african girls smiley
Re: My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by twaintoy(f): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
mimiejacobz: Hmmm,dis type luv no swt @ all o,sum1 dt doesn't tink abt u until he needs sum kinda hlp 4rm u,nahh,pls tell ur frnd hez nt worth d stress,she can move on if she decides 2
I have actually told her this. I brought it to nairaland because i want to know pple's opinion on this issue. Thanks mimie
Re: My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Been there, done that. It is normal for people to still have feelings for their exes. Just means you're human. Listen carefully, the truth is what will set her free. And I don't mean in biblical terms. Until she let's the whole truth about why the relationship ended come into her consciousness from her subconscious where it is right now, she will continue to feel bad. Once she has her epiphany about the truth about the relationship, then when those feelings arise, her brain can shut them down easier.

Right now, what I believe is that she feels his bad habit ended their relationship. She has not yet processed the true meaning of that; which is that he did not care for her, love her or want her. That's the real truth about why the 'habit' came between them. Once she can see this, she will be free.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Agybabe(f): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
@poster that love is still within her. Let her tell him and get hurt again then she will learn her lesson the hard way.
Re: My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by werepeLeri: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
she was the one who left him, according to your story. So, let her get him back if she still want him. whats your own?
Re: My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Smuthx(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
she has not found closure in their relationship. the guy looks like he is more interested in getting a job. the lady should accept it in heart that the relationship is over and move on.
Re: My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Abbey2sam(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
@op i put it to you that you are the person involve in this matter and not your friend.....he never left you,did he?
Re: My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by bendazum: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
Let sleeping dogs lie.Whether he left you (her) or vice versa.The fact still remains that he never made efforts to put things right.Save a divorce tomorrow.A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.Move on.What did I say?MOVE ON!
Re: My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by twaintoy(f): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
Abbey2sam: @op i put it to you that you are the person involve in this matter and not your friend.....he never left you,did he?
And i lay it back on your table that am not the one, so save your breath.
Re: My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by twaintoy(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
bendazum: Let sleeping dogs lie.Whether he left you (her) or vice versa.The fact still remains that he never made efforts to put things right.Save a divorce tomorrow.A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.Move on.What did I say?MOVE ON!
You have spoken. Will definitely tell her this. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network / Guys Only Check In. / What Is She Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.