Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109502 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
GOALLLLLLLL 3 - 0 RICKY
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
RM on fire!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
FINAL SCORE

3 - 0
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 4:59am On Sep 27, 2009
The kolokticoz first test will be against sevilla, we shall see how you can handle um boys.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2009
eyonigger:

The kolokticoz first test will be against sevilla, we shall see how you can handle um boys.
and?
nothing will be tested until november when we will know who has the edge
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2009
@eyonigger

tenerife only pee in their pants abi?

sevilla will be purging by now(but let us finish with taiye taiwo first). grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2009
xabi and elder brother mikel .(mikel plays for tenerife)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2009
real

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2009
na soso celebration we dey for real madrid

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
segunpc:

na soso celebration we dey for real madrid

He go soon end.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by RuuDie(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2009
RM are like Chelsea at the moment. . . . the chinks are there; its obvious, but their vision is blurred by the victories mostly the fans though

This team looks far from solid - forget the results - Kaka and Benzema are ok; Ronaldo is scoring but doesn't look like he knows what position on the field he's playing. . . . In truth, I really don't see a great deal of cohesion in RM; just a bunch of players running around.

Can't see this team get the better of Barca, on a good day, in a head-to-head contest; just won't happen this season!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
Chech this Pix out!!!

[size=20pt]Real Madrid 2009/10 official team photo[/size]

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
RuuDie:

RM are like Chelsea at the moment. . . . the chinks are there; its obvious, but their vision is blurred by the victories mostly the fans though

This team looks far from solid - forget the results - Kaka and Benzema are ok; Ronaldo is scoring but doesn't look like he knows what position on the field he's playing. . . . In truth, I really don't see a great deal of cohesion in RM; just a bunch of players running around.

Can't see this team get the better of Barca, on a good day, in a head-to-head contest; just won't happen this season!

They play Sevilla away next week. We'll see what they're made of.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Positivity(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ all nay sayers: Come next week, I'll happily watch y'all eat ur words! Galaticos' on fire! tongue cool cool cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2009

bad belle.

it's the whole idea. thank God u re confused. if u a non participant is confused then am sure the likes of iniesta,xavi,maxwell,yaya toure,pique,puyol etc will be twice as confused.

it's a game plan. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2009
u see want am saying.

when maradona don loose finish then he remembers there is higuain.

real madrid players are always important come what may.

we ve resolved that higuain shld go and help argentina qualify.

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
So Maradona is counting on Higuain, after succmbing to the fire power of Brazil, Paragauy, Higuain is a nice player and I believe he'll deliver!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
My Boiz know what they are aiming for!!!

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2009
i want to leak a secret to u haters.

we ve won the champions league.

all these u re watching r just playbacks .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2009
segunpc:

i want to leak a secret to u haters.

we ve won the champions league.

all these u re watching r just playbacks .

In ur dreams tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2009
My prediction for tonites game Realmadrid 2 vs 0 Olympique Marseille .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2009
galatico:

My prediction for tonites game Realmadrid 2 vs 0 Olympique Marseille .

dreaming

olympique 2 RM 0
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by kevd2: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
Well Real Madrid are currently leading Olympique Marseille by 3 goals.
Hala Madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 7:32am On Oct 01, 2009
What is it with refs nowadays? lipsrsealed
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2009
CR94 is out for 8months grin tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Positivity(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2009
^^^ On behalf of all noble galaticos, I vehemently rebuke that in Jesus name! angry angry angry Btw, have u checked our options in terms of attack? cheesy cheesy cheesy Guy, una don see sey there's no stopping Madrid na to begin wish us ill-luck remain, abi? God dey! angry tongue

Go Galaticos! cool cool cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Borat1: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2009
the garagaraticos have yet to meet tough opposition,
lets keep watching,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2009
~Borat~:

the garagaraticos have yet to meet tough opposition,
lets keep watching,

I guess when pple dont have anything Important to offer, this kind of statement is what they come up with at the end of the day, Shame on Yah tongue tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2009
khanye:

CR94 is out for 8months grin tongue

The Portuguese forward suffers from traumatic arthritis and a Grade I sprain on his right ankle
Realmadrid.com / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell

Following close examination, Real Madrid's Medical Services have determined that Cristiano Ronaldo suffers from traumatic arthritis with bone edema on the right talus bone and a Grade I sprain on the internal lateral ligament of the right ankle. He is being monitored and may have to miss the clash with Sevilla on Sunday.

Source : http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1202798378860/noticia/Noticia/Cristiano_Ronaldo_injury_report.htm
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2009
bad people wan make ronaldo get 8monthe injury.

na una assign that diawara guy make him kill ronaldo leg abi?

una plan no work. him go likely play against sevilla.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by deminorton: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2009
The great galaticos we the best,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2009
Iker Casillas received the award from the the IFFHS
Realmadrid.com / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell

Iker Casillas was voted as the Best Goalkeeper in the World of 2008 by the IFFHS, defeating Juventus' Gianluigi Buffon and Manchester United's Edwin van der Sar, who came in second and third, respectively. The Real Madrid goalkeeper received the award in Valdebebas this morning.

Casillas received 249 votes from 85 experts in five continents. Each voter had to choose four goalkeepers, granting his favourite four points and the fourth just one. Buffon earned 170 points and Van der Sar got 143. Chelsea's Peter Cech came in fourth with 108 votes.

Best Goalkeeper in the World Player Team Country Votes
Casillas Real Madrid Spain 249
Buffon Juventus Italy 170
Van der Sar Manchester United Netherlands 143
Cech Chelsea Czech Republic 108
Akinfeev CSKA Moscow Russia 23
Cevallos LDU Quito Ecuador 21
Julio Cesar Inter Milan Brazil 18
Reina Liverpool Spain 15
Lehmann Stuttgart Germany 13
Justo Villar Valladolid Paraguay 12

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1202798494574/noticia/Noticia/Best_Goalkeeper_in_the_World_2008.htm

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.