Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109480 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
Borat,
the truth is both ain't sh%t.
Milan has like 6 players who should be on the line in the bank waiting to collect this month's pension.
some are blind,others are crippled.Yet Madrid had to rely on a gift of a first goal and a wrongly disallowed goal to keep the score respectable.
Real is forgivable,considering they lost to milan
barca people shouldn't even be talking.Losing at home to a club no one outside russia knew.
They ain't invisible.That's all.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
^^^^^ When did barca fans ever say their team was invisible? undecided
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
An unknown team a.k.a Rubin Kazan beat the so-called best football team on earth right in their own backyard? Well, that certainly calls for celebration.  grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2009
chic2pimp:

^^^^^ When did barca fans ever say their team was invisible? undecided

when they won the treble.all we hear is noise.barca dis,barca dat.even when they sold a gun to buy a catapault (etoo for ibrahimovic).
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2009
FBS:

An unknown team a.k.a Rubin Kazan beat the so-called best football team on earth right in their own backyard? Well, that certainly calls for celebration.  grin

haha. It's nice to know we can bring joy to all of the world. Moments like these are very rare indeed so I can appreciate ur reaction. I think it speaks volumes to the reputation we have made for ourselves than anything else.  wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
Real Madrid can't even beat a team from the old people's home.
Half the Milan squad were wheel-chair driven to the pitch.
A gift of a first Real goal made the score respectable.
And why was the goal from the corner disallowed?
Real,be real and build a team.Buying a squad never helps on the long run.
And get decent defenders while you're at it.
Benzema looked like an idiot last night.Kaka wasn't himself,abi im team mates too sabi am?
The Galactico II seems dead even before it has taken flight.
No team spirit,no conviction.just play their individual tip-tap.
When CR's super-sized ego (bigger than the Bernabeau)returns,it's going to get worse.

The same pensioners raped Man Utd at San Siro 3-0
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2009
always living in the past.always with your selective memory
The same pensioneers who raped you in your Allianz Arena 2-nil.
u don shake the cockroaches from your brain finish dis morning?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2009
Why would I refer to Milan as pensioners when they raped me?

But trust "hardly makes sense" eastbay to call a team who raped him 3-0 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked pensioners. Why would pensioners score 3 unreplied goals against youths I ask
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
A team raped me almost two and a half years ago.
i mved on and got better.
The same team raped you in your bedroom without a condom,and you've been bleeding from the a%% ever since.
Figure that out.dullard.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Sauron1: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2009
dayokanu:

The same pensioners raped Man Utd at San Siro 3-0

United have moved on since then.
2 UCL finals and 3 EPL titles since a decent Milan side managed to beat an injury-depleted United side.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
Moved on does not take away the fact that you were raped by a bunch of pensioners.

Eastbay, Have you gone to the Barca thread to address your error and statement in the moment of insanity?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Sauron1: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
dayokanu:

Moved on does not take away the fact that you were raped by a bunch of pensioners.

That was in the past. . . . . .This is NOW!!!

United ARE better than AC Milan.
It's a FACT.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2009
Sportin Gijon 0 - Real Madrid 0. Full Time grin grin grin grin

1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last 4 games. The billion dollar sham grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2009
Krayola:

Sportin Gijon 0 - Real Madrid 0. Full Time grin grin grin grin

1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last 4 games. The billion dollar sham grin

They won't win until Cristiano comes back.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Borat1: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2009
Madrid are looking more and more clueless with every passing game.
If indeed they cant win without cr9, then i'm afraid the la liga have pretty much got their job cut out for them
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2009
~Borat~:

Madrid are looking more and more clueless with every passing game.
If indeed they cant win without cr9, then i'm afraid the la liga have pretty much got their job cut out for them

Please construct your implicating erroneous statement well Borat, who is cr9 for you to make mention of laliga in a whole?Please quote madrid instead.
Brah, Blasphemy is not allowed,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2009
La Liga 09/10 Round 8
Rank Team GP GD P W D L
1. Barcelona 8 19 22 7 1 0
2. Real Madrid 8 15 19 6 1 1
3. Sevilla FC 8 9 16 5 1 2
4. Valencia 8 6 15 4 3 1
5. D.La Coruna 8 1 15 5 0 3
6. Mallorca 8 6 14 4 2 2
7. Gijon 8 1 12 3 3 2
8. Getafe 8 0 12 4 0 4
9. Real Espanyol 8 -1 12 3 3 2
10. Osasuna 8 1 11 3 2 3
11. Athletico Bilbao 8 -5 10 3 1 4
12. Almeria 8 -3 9 2 3 3
13. Tenerife 8 -7 9 3 0 5
14. Valladolid 8 -3 8 2 2 4
15. Zaragoza 8 -6 8 2 2 4
16. Santander 8 -6 7 1 4 3
17. Atlético Madrid 8 -8 7 1 4 3
18. Villarreal 8 -4 6 1 3 4
19. Xerez 8 -11 5 1 2 5
20. Malaga 8 -4 4 1 1 6

Good Job to barca !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! barac dey hot!!!!!!!!!ooh
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
Realmadrid would win this years Champions League take it or leave it, these are just setbacks, we never said we would go the whole season unbeaten, we'll win the treble just like Barcelona did last season, and consideraing the fact that this years Champions League final would be staged at the Bernabeu is an extra motivation .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2009
You will watch Barca lift the trophy at the Bernabeau.

If that happens Pep will become a god at Barcelona. They will build a temple for him and start to sacrifice animals to him. cheesy grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2009
galatico:

Realmadrid would win this years Champions League take it or leave it, these are just setbacks, we never said we would go the whole season unbeaten, we'll win the treble just like Barcelona did last season, and consideraing the fact that this years Champions League final would be staged at the Bernabeu is an extra motivation .

[size=14pt]I laff in كيبورد للكتابة بالعربي[/size] grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Borat1: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2009
How are Madrid losing 3 nil to alpopcorn or watever their name is with all those players on the pitch. Hmmm
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by A40(m): 12:59am On Oct 28, 2009
Well we know Real Madrid isn't winning no treble! They got thumped 4-zip by Al-cocoon or is it Alcocorn. Is this the team that wants to conquer Europe? Hehehe i stand a better chance of starting as Quarter back in next year's Superbowl! Galacticos ko Galatasaray ni
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 1:05am On Oct 28, 2009
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

this guy sums it up perfectly

After this result i guess only sensible thing for Pellegrini to do is resign. The players have let him down and are clearly not competent, wld be a shamed if he got fired, he seems a respectable decent lad, and regardless of Madrid showing, a deeply knowledgeable footballing mind, he shld leave and keep his dignity and go start afresh another viable footballing project.

We can sit behind our keyboard and screens and blast the formations, player selections and all, but a high level of skill, hardwork, years of peserverance and experience paves the way for a manager's choice of footballing formation and philosophy. Pellegrini knows what he is talking about, but obviously he is working with a rather egotistic project which lacks any iorta of morality and humility and is destined for failure.

In a world of economic uncertainty and desperation, the arrogance and insensitivity displayed by Perez plc does not augur well with any rational thinking mind, and the knives have been lying in wait been sharpened to sink on this naively arrogant project of his.

I personally, do not care how Madrid gets its money or how it chooses to spend it, but I fear for the safety of the wider society that has to live with the delusional and desperate minds of the set of people who support Madrid and still belief they are to be taken seriously as a footballing institution. The cloud of delusion and denial hangs so thick over the Bernabeu its hard for galacticly gifted footballers to see team-mates 10 metres away and complete a pass, without turning with a swivel arms held aloft as if staring at the crowd and going "look at me I just completed a Pass!!"

Humility and faith are the strongest weapons of the believer, Madridistas worldwide lack both, and I am guessing in the famous words of Kevin Keegan, "There would be no siestas tonight in Madrid"
grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 1:16am On Oct 28, 2009
Google the word “AD Alcorcon”. Chances are the first thing you will notice is the glaring typo made by every football website across the globe. But there’s no typo. Alcorcon did beat Real Madrid 4-0 on Tuesday night.

What was supposed to be a season of redemption, resurrection and atonement has descended into chaotic disgrace and humiliation overnight.

Real Madrid, the world’s richest football club, the second most valuable club, one of the most successful clubs of all-time on the planet, a team that cost €250 million to assemble, the Best Club of the 20th Century, were decimated 4-0 by a 38-year-old club based out of the south-west of Madrid who have never even played football any higher than Spain’s Segunda Division B (third tier).

The 'Casa Blanca's' lavish summer expenditure alone would have been enough to keep a club like Alcorcon afloat for the next hundred years and have enough left over to build a state-of-the-art tapas bar in their grandstand. But let’s not get into how Los Galacticos spent €250m just to lose 4-0 to a side no one has even heard of until a few days ago as clearly, neither Kaka nor Cristiano Ronaldo were on the pitch

In truth, the ‘Men In White’ could have lost by a far more severe margin. Their opponents hit the woodwork once, came within inches of scoring an open goal, and had at least three other clear-cut chances. Suddenly, Madrid’s 5-0 aggregate loss to Liverpool in last season’s Champions League must look like a triumphant result

No this sums it up better

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 1:19am On Oct 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

So . . . who is to blame? was this just a freak accident? or a sign of things to come?

Cronaldo injured and team falls apart? I don't want to believe that but i don't have much of a choice anymore
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 1:30am On Oct 28, 2009
^^^ i dont have an answer I am still in a state of shock.

Maybe biina can explain.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 2:06am On Oct 28, 2009
I still can't get myself to believe this shit!! confusion don catch me shocked shocked
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 2:18am On Oct 28, 2009
Na April fool. The scoreboard dey lie.

How I go believe this kain nonsense. How can Alcocoon beat the GALAtico or is it SAUSAGEtico
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 3:31am On Oct 28, 2009
From ESPN

Real Madrid suffered an astonishing 4-0 defeat at third-tier side Alcorcon in the King's Cup on Tuesday, humiliated in the first leg by a club with a budget more than 400 times smaller than the La Liga giants.

Real were missing their two most expensive signings, Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka, as well as several other key players, but were undone by a club with a €1.1 million ($1.6 million) annual budget compared to Real's €420 million.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

*singing to milli vannilli melody*

Its a tragedy for me to see the dream is over
and i never will forget the day me met, Pellegrini we'll miss u cry cry cry

If Madrid don't win convincingly this weekend, Pellegrini is out. He is now totally locked into the pressure cooker. None has survived it yet.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 3:42am On Oct 28, 2009
What a forthnight can do.

A forthnight ago, I woulda wagered Leonardo was going to get the boot first. Madrid was cruising and stuff.
Now Pellegrinning or is it MARADONA-Laughing
Now they have lost to Sevilla(La Liga), Milan(CL) and Alcocoon (Copa de Rey) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Best club in the world? Right now, Real Madrid would do well if they work on becoming the best club in their own city. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 3:42am On Oct 28, 2009
This team's stadium is so small they don't even have a middle tier. I doubt 10000 people can fit into it. I swear all those fans will be up all night drinking smoking and snorting all kinds of stuff. What a cause for celebration!!! I can't even imagine what it would have felt like to be one of their fans watching that game.  grin

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kwsollKow&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 3:50am On Oct 28, 2009
Last season it was another lower division side Real Union who sent out Madrid this season would it be another Alcorcon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.