Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109288 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2011
eyoniggar:

Ajanle has given every bit of factual points to end this debate.

Can some1 concentrate on their tie with Sevilla 2nyt? undecided grin
Nothing factual aside his very first post (I agreed to some) but then again, our opinions will ALWAYS differ. hehehe.
You can quote me, RM will WIN tonight. Sevilla? Won to be. tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
Bros as you would know also, some opinions are made out of
silliness and inability to accept the truth after a line of LEGITIMATE fact has
been placed. ( I am not directly directing this to you oo!!)

I place my bet also on Madrid for a qualification tonight, this is
not based on favoritism, but my thirst for white blood in the FINALS. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
Well, you can insult me if you wish to but you and I know that I won't go down that path with you.
Have a nice day.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2011
One Game
One Goal between the teams
One more chance to show we are the Greatest ever.
One more cross road to overcome.
Viva Los Blancos
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
na wa for una wey they pray make we win only so as to ''disgrace'' us in the final.
Na wa ooo
God dey sha.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^^ Lol, na so the thing go na. tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
The game is about to begin so lets go there los blancos . . . whatever the outcome we will always be a madridsta.

Looking forward to the lineup and an exciting game ahead tonight. cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2011
The usual lineup and fabiano is not starting for sevilla now in the first half.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
Balanced first half . . . looking up to the necessary changes and wrapping up of this tie.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
FBS:

hehehe. . .Sociedad? lol. . .they can never repeat their 1980 stunts. NEVER!!!
However, the difference between the EPL and La Liga (not saying which is the best) is at least the EPL has er, whadayacall it? - yes a TOP FOUR and realistically, any of them could win it.
Compare that to the La Liga. Even before the season starts, it always either Barca or RM.
There is no difference (by your logic) between La Liga and Scottish Premier League. Its either Rangers or Celtic

You mention Sociedad, Its just like Man Citeh. When was the last time Citeh won the league?

Where is the top 4 in EPL when only 2 clubs have a realistic chance of winning.

When was the last time a non Chelsea/Man Utd won the league 2004. That was the same time a non Barca/Madrid won.

Pls who are the top 4 in EPL? even a Liverpool that hasnt won the league in 20yrs? AT least Athletico, Deportivo, Valencia Barca Real have won the La Liga in recent times, How about the EPL ?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2011
Madrid is on to the final with beautiful goals from ozil and first for adebayo . . .we need to work on our lapses in this match.

Now back to the league and looking forward to the match with lyon in the champion league . . .Hala Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2011
Wey dat se-vi-je boy?
now who's laughing.
on to the final april 20th, and its gonna be a cracker.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by SeanT21(f): 5:54am On Feb 03, 2011
Real vs Barca, woooo, what a game.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 03, 2011
People should understand that this final comes four days after the 2nd el classico in the santiago. Madrid should learn how to play good spanish football,otherwise they do not stand a chance against my barça in both. It will be a repeat of first el classico.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2011
Well, there was no doubt about the win. Well done boys. When was the last time RM got to the finals of CDR? The HALL MARK of a SUPER COACH!

Good Ade also got on the score sheet.

On to the next one. Who be that sef? Real Sociedad?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2011
^^^ the last time Real got to the final was in the 2003/04 season and lost to sevilla
the last time we won was in 1994
and the last CDR Elclassico was in 1990.

I wish CR7 scored last night.
kudos to all them boiz from benz to casillas.thumbs up to you all.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2011
03/04? so that's like how many years ago? Them boys have tried.

It will be nice if they can win the league though but damn that will be kinda hard. I do not honestly see Barca dropping points but well, who knows. . .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2011
For dayokanu and FBS, check out this league comparison on zonalmarking:

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/05/17/league-comparison-by-points/
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2011
FBS:

03/04? so that's like how many years ago? Them boys have tried.

It will be nice if they can win the league though but damn that will be kinda hard. I do not honestly see Barca dropping points but well, who knows. . .
they are sooo not used to competing for more than one trophy for the past seven seasons. and thats why they are playing psychologically tired
(Mourinho,2011)
having gotten to this level, that shows a mark of improvement on their part.
whats now left is for the team to also surpass their performance in the UCL.

vIVA MADRID.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
some people argue that pellegrini was a better caoch they forget that he had only the liga to worry about unlike JM that had a tough january fixture to contemplate.And we are still very much in contention for all three.

Thumbs up for the SPECIAL ONE. cool cool cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
Do y'all realize that CR is on a goal drought? He has gone the last 4 or 5 games without finding the back of the net shocked
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
Do y'all realize that CR is on a goal drought? He has gone the last 4 or 5 games without finding the back of the net shocked
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2011
FBS,

Sociedad was second in 2003, when was the last time Man City, Everton or Tottenham was second in the EPL.

Valencia won the league in 2004, Arsenal won the league last in 2004

Liverpool was second in 2009, Villareal was second in 2008

Man Utd and Chelsea rotate among themselves Madrid and Barca rotate among themselves
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2011
dayokanu:

FBS,

Sociedad was second in 2003, when was the last time Man City was second in the EPL.

Valencia won the league in 2004, Arsenal won the league last in 2004

Liverpool was second in 2009, Villareal was second in 2008

Man Utd and Chelsea rotate among themselves Madrid and Barca rotate among themselves

Dayo this is a similar kind of analysis I gave back then in our former thread.
And it was between FBS and I if I can recall.

I wonder why it is hard to make a simple differentiation. undecided
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2011
Anytime any of the EPL fans try to call La Liga a two team league just let me know.

You know most of them are ignorant and genetically dumb
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Cougar2: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Anytime any of the EPL fans try to call La Liga a two team league just let me know.

You know most of them are ignorant and genetically dumb

but la liga is a 2-team league. it's not really about which club won what but the margin by which barcelona/madrid have been winning. look at the total points of barcelona and real madrid last season for instance. . . . .barca finished with 99 points last season while a third placed valencia finished with 71 points(28 points difference). isn't that unheard of? 99 points in a possible 114 points is just ridiculous.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
Barca won the La Liga last year with 99 points 5th placed Mallorca 62 points 37 points difference.

Chelsea won the EPL in 2005 by 95 points. 5th placed Liverpool 57 points 38 points difference
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Cougar2: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Barca won the La Liga last year with 99 points 5th placed Mallorca 62 points 37 points difference.

Chelsea won the EPL in 2005 by 95 points. 5th placed Liverpool 57 points 38 points difference

that's not the point, mr dayokanu. kindly check the difference in points between barca/madrid and the others. the difference is massive.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2011
Ok. Whats your point.

Cos almost everything that happened in La Liga, we have something similar in EPL within the last 10yrs
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2011

Nine current players are Cup winners

Mourinho has also won the competition three times in three different countries

Real Madrid has nine domestic Cup champions on its roster heading into the 20 April final against Barcelona. But the most successful Cup participant has been Jose Mourinho, who has already won the competition in Portugal, England and Italy.

Raul Albiol is the only Madridista to have won the Copa del Rey. The then Valencia player defeated Granero's Getafe in 2008.

Five Madridistas have won England's FA Cup. Cristiano Ronaldo achieved glory in 2004 with ManU, Xabi Alonso and Dudek in 2006 with Liverpool, Lass with both Chelsea and Portsmouth and Carvalho, who whon three FA Cups with Chelsea after winning the Taça de Portugal in 2003.

Pepe won the Taça three years after Carvalho, Benzema lifted the French Cup in 2008 with Lyon and, most recently, Ozil earned the DFB Pokal in 2009 with Werder Bremen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.