Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109284 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2011
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by SeanT21(f): 1:29am On Jan 26, 2011
YES!!

Good news!!

hala madrid!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2011
Interesting news. . .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Spclst900: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2011
ade don dey turn Anelka, lets see where he'll go from madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2011
Oh Lord Our God
Please let him add +ves to the team
May we also defeat Sevilla @the Sanchez pizjuan tonight.
Welcome Emmanuel
hala Madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2011
Sevilla should throw u guyz out cos if not we will disgrace you again if u make it to the finals grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2011
You guys should better give way to Sevilla to avoid a FULL BLOW
in the finals.I don yarn nowoooo.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2011
eyoniggar:

You guys should better give way to Sevilla to avoid a FULL BLOW
in the finals.I don yarn nowoooo.

we both still have 90 minutes more to play before we can say we are in the final.
and if and when we meet, dont be fooled that you will have another hi-five or whatever you term it.

Hala madrid.
and BTW happy birthday in arrears to our darling coach the one and only ''special one'',
José Mário dos Santos Félix Mourinho

celebrating the day with a win over Sevilla was the ultimate way to celebrate.

Viva Mourinho Viva Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
usbcable:

we both still have 90 minutes more to play before we can say we are in the final.
and if and when we meet, dont be fooled that you will have another hi-five or whatever you term it.

Hala madrid.
and BTW happy birthday in arrears to our darling coach the one and only ''special one'',
José Mário dos Santos Félix Mourinho

celebrating the day with a win over Sevilla was the ultimate way to celebrate.

Viva Mourinho Viva Madrid.

Good thing you know what the end of 90 or more minutes wud be aside hi 5 happening grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^^
and by the time you loose the tie.
dont start making similar comments you made when betis beat you 3-1.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2011
burntcable u should know better than making silly excuses over our defeat against betis.

It wasnt a knock out process, it was qualification, the 2nd leg didnt mean much knowing fully
well they cnt overturn a 5 goal deficit. I wnt be surprised if we lose against Almeria in the
next 2nd leg also.YA DIG!! grin grin

Lose against you in the finals? I laff in Boko Haram!! Get past Sevilla 1st,then cry later.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 12:57am On Jan 28, 2011
Real Madrid host Sevilla for the return leg of the Copa del Rey semifinal tie on Wednesday 2 February at 22:00 CET. Mr. Teixeira Vitienes will officiate the match. In other semifinal action, Barcelona and Almeria kick off at 20:00.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2011
The Sevilla-RM game wasn't bad. Sevilla tried their best. Great goal from Benzema. He held the ball up well, ran at the defenders, and his final ball was clinical.
Sevilla suffered some poor organization up front. Kanoute had to drop deep to win balls for his team, the guys playing midfield were all jokers.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2011
eyoniggar:

burntcable u should know better than making silly excuses over our defeat against betis.

It wasnt a knock out process, it was qualification, the 2nd leg didnt mean much knowing fully
well they cnt overturn a 5 goal deficit. I wnt be surprised if we lose against Almeria in the
next 2nd leg also.YA DIG!! grin grin

Lose against you in the finals? I laff in Boko Haram!! Get past Sevilla 1st,then cry later.

no P's then. wink
hopefully we'll see how it goes.
HALA MADRID
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
Pharoh:

Real Madrid host Sevilla for the return leg of the Copa del Rey semifinal tie on Wednesday 2 February at 22:00 CET. Mr. Teixeira Vitienes will officiate the match. In other semifinal action, Barcelona and Almeria kick off at 20:00.

FIRST WE PLAY oSASUNA.
I pray we get the three points, no injuries as a confidence booster for the return leg against sevilla that I suppose would come at us like a raging bull that is dead right Hot to win a cow via a bullfight. grin

But I still trust them boiz to perform.
hala madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^

Oh my mind was focused on the copa de rey lol . . well they just have to take both matches as a final scenario . .
Dropping of more points at this stage will not be a good omen for the sevilla's clash on wednesday . . .
They should try to wrap it up quickly with osasuna so they can rest for the copa de rey because Sevilla will come for a war.

What do you think about adebayo? . . . well i do not have so much faith in him until i see him play.
One thing for sure. . he will want to prove himself so that he does not go back to city which is good for us.
But he should start from the bench while benzema continues in his leading role . . he is slowly picking up.

We will surely scale through
Hala Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2011
Pharoh:

^^

Oh my mind was focused on the copa de rey lol . . well they just have to take both matches as a final scenario . .
Dropping of more points at this stage will not be a good omen for the sevilla's clash on wednesday . . .
They should try to wrap it up quickly with osasuna so they can rest for the copa de rey because Sevilla will come for a war.

What do you think about adebayo? . . . well i do not have so much faith in him until i see him play.
One thing for sure. . he will want to prove himself so that he does not go back to city which is good for us.
But he should start from the bench while benzema continues in his leading role . . he is slowly picking up.

We will surely scale through
Hala Madrid.

Good thing your mind is focused on the CDR, because its quite obvious the liga
and CL aint madrids for the taking as you know. grin

The CDR sef, u know where it is coming, tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
eyoniggar:

Good thing your mind is focused on the CDR, because its quite obvious the liga
and CL aint madrids for the taking as you know. grin

The CDR sef, u know where it is coming, tongue

There are still about 18 matches to go in la liga so what is there to talk about? cool

Have they given the trophy to any team in la liga at this moment . .wait till the season is over na. . grin

Champions league resumes at the end of February so why think about that when cdr is just next week. . grin

We are not afraid of any team and we will take them as they come . . . inter won the champions league last season and not that they where the best team. cool

Winning the matches that matter most will be our strategy to get some trophies this year . . . You better dey prepare for arsenal . . . grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2011
Bros all those spitting spatting wey u dey yarn na "Encourage me oh lord statements".

It is not with doubt that Barca are in the form of their time now. Come the end of the season,
you shall witness what clubs these trophies are headed, this isn't about unnecessary
bragging, its BELIEVE MAYNE!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2011
Real Madrid haven't conceded any goals in 54.5% of their total matches, more than any other First Division side

Carlos Cristobal / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell

Real Madrid's match in Seville was the 18th in which they've managed to keep a clean sheet this season. The team has played a total 33 encounters in La Liga, the Copa del Rey and the Champions League, conceding no goals in 54.5% of them, more than any other side in the Spanish First Division. The Whites have kept a clean sheet in 9 of their 20 league games so far, winning seven of them (77.7%). They've won 2 of the 3 games in which they conceded no goals in the Copa (66.6%). They've won all of the Champions League clashes in which they've kept a clean sheet.

Records galore this season . . . . Let crown it all with some trophies . . cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2011
The defender played for Real Madrid between 1943 and 1948 and won two Spanish Cups

Realmadrid.com

Jose Llopis Corona played for Real Madrid between 1943 and 1948, won two Spanish Cups and was a member of the team that first played in Santiago Bernabeu Stadium (1947).

The former Madridista defender passed away this morning in his native Alicante. His remains lie at La Santa Faz morgue in Sant Joan d'Alacant and his funeral is scheduled for Monday at 10:00 CET.

Corona played for Real Madrid for five seasons and a total of 143 matches. He was the last living member of the Real Madrid side that inaugurated the then Nuevo Estadio de Chamartin (later known as Santiago Bernabeu Stadium) on 14 December 1947 against Os Belenenses from Portugal.

He was also a member of the Real Madrid team that in 1943 defeated FC Barcelona 11-1 in the Copa semifinals. Throughout his career, Corona earned nine caps with the Spanish national team.

We just lost one our former great players . . . we wish you well wherever you maybe and hope today's victory can be achieved for you. sad
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2011
Is he still the Special One (or the Lost One)?. . . L☺L
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by SeanT21(f): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2011
Bleep!!

We played like shit today.

We already lost the La Liga.
cry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2011
SeanT21:

bleep!!

We played like poo today.

We already lost the La Liga.
cry

Not yet . .there are still games to be played . . it is not over until it is over . . we have to concentrate on the champions league and copa dey rey . .

Mourinho is still the special and chosen one . . always . . you can't take that from him no matter what . . . smiley
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2011
It's surely over. The battle has been won and lost already. Hahaha grin grin La Liga loca. . . Viva La Liga
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by RuuDie(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2011
Pharoh:

Not yet . .there are still games to be played . . it is not over until it is over . . we have to concentrate on the champions league and copa dey rey . .

Mourinho is still the special and chosen one . . always  . . you can't take that from him no matter what . . .  smiley

U still believe this crap. . . . . . . wake up and smell the coffee man, its a 7pt difference now  grin

And i think y'all should start worrying about the pack coming from behind, Villareal are now seriously snapping at y'alls heels!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2011
The "Special One" looking for his usual escape route again.
Now he sets his sights on a return to England,yet he has left Madrid in Shambles. . .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2011
RuuDie:

U still believe this crap. . . . . . . wake up and smell the coffee man, its a 7pt difference now  grin

And i think y'all should start worrying about the pack coming from behind, Villareal are now seriously snapping at y'alls heels!

Lol, Ruddie u be badt guy.

StarBoard:

Now he sets his sights on a return to England,yet he has left Madrid in Shambles. . .

Hell naw, he aint going nowhere. He'll fix the mess he created. Laliga would
give the whole world a contrast on how "even" the best coach in the world
can fail in lalilga while succeeding in other parts of top European clubs.

However, am not saying the league is over, but mayne with "Barca",
its over jor. grin grin

Where is FBS? Na when soup sweet he go show, where is he now?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by RuuDie(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2011
StarBoard:

He'd better not leave yet, I want to see that his personal "unbeaten home" run record smashed to shambles by the "evil spirits" in the Santiago Bernabeu  grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2011
Ruudie, who be them evil spirits? grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2011
eyoniggar:

Ruudie, who be them evil spirits? grin grin
Barcelona.I mean,how can he hope to avoid a defeat April 17?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2011
StarBoard:

Barcelona.I mean,how can he hope to avoid a defeat April 17?

3 points will be earned but wont be easily won. I trust Mou
to play his normal defensive game and trying to catch us
on thecounter

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.