Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja (6734 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Fashola’s Office Burgled, N4m Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
He has started fighting corruption full time after losing in the house. You try sha disgrace bankOLE.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Maxymilliano(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
So, Independence Ogunewe is now the Chairman, board of trustee of anti-corruption network Nigeria will never cease to amaze me.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Bolan123: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
I hve dis feeling dat some of d people attacking Melaye here are part of d corrupt people he is fighting. D same people trying to link him to one ashawo called Ibidapo and one other faceless prostitute.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by stonebridge: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
Burgled by a mistress?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by miqos02(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
Elueme: Dino burgled his office by himself for wants of evidence. He has beaten more than he can chew by making some spurious allegations without proof against the Niger delta ministry. Nigerians shoud ignore Dino, he's a drowning man.
i dont blieve the guy too
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
Beht me i smell a rat called bisi ibidapo obo.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by SELFWORTH: 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
This forum should be renamed "GUTTERLAND"
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by mallorca(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
obailala: From the comments here so far, it's clear that most Nigerians are really sick in the head angry
including you
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Sxsells: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
No mind am. Na lie, if the document no dey im office, he dey im house.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by shizzle11(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by shizzle11(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
Remii:

You never hear of Government, Defender, Release, December, etc? grin

LMBAO!

U forgot to add Anniversary, Commissioner, Thanksgiving. Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Luxythere: 12:30am On Nov 04, 2012
tebill: I just pray they didn't steal his condoms........

He does not use condoms
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2012
pythonwizpro:

And must you quote me? I think there is freedom of speech in 9ja and Nairaland won't be an exemption. Besides, I don't think I mention anyone's name in my comment. Please I don't have time for e-fight and don't cross my way either.
Abeg dake enu e tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Precisely! That Niger Delta ministry has been established since the time of Yar'Adua but can anyone point to anything substantial they've achieved?; besides collecting billions of naira every year in budgetary allocation for admin, overheads, and all sorts of useless projects used as a smokescreen to embezzle funds.
Abeg tell them jare
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by ubandire(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2012
Dino Melaye must be thinking we are fools,this is a shameless man that when he was in the house of reps,after collecting some of his allowances and not wanting to dash out some money to his aides will just start play acting that some money was missing from drawers so that he'll appear angry just to avoid giving out.

Who's he deceiving?i know so many of his former aides,even when he was still in PDP most of them had already left him to support his opponents.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by friedrice1: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
ubandire: Dino Melaye must be thinking we are fools,this is a shameless man that when he was in the house of reps,after collecting some of his allowances and not wanting to dash out some money to his aides will just start play acting that some money was missing from drawers so that he'll appear angry just to avoid giving out.

Who's he deceiving?i know so many of his former aides,even when he was still in PDP most of them had already left him to support his opponents.
Of course you are a fool, celebrating corruption and making every effort to discredit the messenger Dino.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. / Remuneration For Chief Justice, Other Judicial Officers Hit N33.47bn Yearly / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.