Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja (6731 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Fashola’s Office Burgled, N4m Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Ovularia: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Melaye office burgled in Abuja

November 2, 2012 by Friday Olokor, Abuja 61 Comments

The Abuja office of the Anti-Corruption Network was on Wednesday night burgled by yet to be ascertained persons.

The Executive Secretary of the anti-graft organisation, Mr. Dino Melaye, in an interview, alleged that the invasion was masterminded by the agents of those the ACN had accused of contract scam

Melaye, a former member of the House of Representatives, said, “Our office was burgled at the dead of the night on Wednesday. They ransacked all the offices and threw our documents around.

We suspect that those who came were looking for documents we used to establish cases of financial infractions at the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs and the others we have threatened to expose.

“Unfortunately for them, the documents are neither in the office nor in my house. If the burglars had come for the documents, they will never get them.

“If it is to intimidate us, I want to state without any fear that we cannot be threatened.”

While describing the various text messages and electronic mails to the group as hollow threats, Melaye stated that no amount of intimidation and death threat would dissuade the group from the path of ridding the country of corruption.

Chairman, Board of Trustess of the group, Mr. Independence Ogunlewe, said if anyone felt that his sensibility had been offended in the crusade embarked upon by the anti-corruption group, such a person should have addressed issues of allegation of fraud rather than resorting to conducts unbecoming of public official.

http://www.punchng.com/news/melaye-office-burgled-in-abuja/

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
Same ol' Dino eh? cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by pythonwizpro(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
That serves him right. Ota po gan... Roll out my tongue at him tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Iaz93: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hmmmm!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by iamswizz(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
ok
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by pythonwizpro(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ovularia: Melaye office burgled in Abuja

Chairman, Board of Trustess of the group, Mr. Independence Ogunlewe, said if anyone felt that his sensibility had been offended in the crusade embarked upon by the anti-corruption group, such a person should have addressed issues of allegation of fraud rather than resorting to conducts unbecoming of public official.

http://www.punchng.com/news/melaye-office-burgled-in-abuja/

Oh boy! See name grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
ok
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by andyanders: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
Instead of them to look for his baby in the womb, they are looking for documents. There is no corruption EVER proven right by our judicial system here in Nigeria, if not, Ibori should have been convicted by our legal system here in Nigeria. Even, Dino should go home and look after his home and amend his house, he is here saying he wants to reed this country of corruption.Let them prob Dino for the alleged 10 million he gave out to a lady, they are searching for documents. Let the lady and Dino be exposed because they are the ones to be investigated. Already our leaders are bunch of pen robbers.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by tebill(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
I just pray they didn't steal his condoms........
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Remii(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
pythonwizpro:

Oh boy! See name grin

You never hear of Government, Defender, Release, December, etc? grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by lumeneng22: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
Are you suspecting orubebe and his cohort?
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by foyeks2001(f): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
tebill: I just pray they didn't steal his condoms........

Dino and condoms are sworn enemies...how come Bisi Ibidapo-Obe got preg...
Bros abeg leave dat side abi wetin concern Dino and condoms...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by pythonwizpro(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
Remii:

You never hear of Government, Defender, Release, December, etc? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Elueme: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
Dino burgled his office by himself for wants of evidence. He has beaten more than he can chew by making some spurious allegations without proof against the Niger delta ministry. Nigerians shoud ignore Dino, he's a drowning man.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by tpia1: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
quite obviously, he's been the target of an intensive smear campaign intended to act as a smokescreen for what's really going on.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by slimming: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sorry sir
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by obailala(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
From the comments here so far, it's clear that most Nigerians are really sick in the head angry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Carlmax(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
Dino can go to blazes... Fake anti corruption crusader.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by vanbonattel: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
Did they find any stained panties in his drawer?
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by TableLeg(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
Oh i see ... Ok undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
pythonwizpro: That serves him right. Ota po gan... Roll out my tongue at him tongue tongue tongue
What serves him right?must you support evil?if you have nothing good to say,pls shut the fok up and scram.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by ndcide(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
obailala: From the comments here so far, it's clear that most Nigerians are really sick in the head angry

Are you Dino Melaye?
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
obailala: From the comments here so far, it's clear that most Nigerians are really sick in the head angry
Very very sick my brother
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
ndcide:

Are you Dino Melaye?
He does not need to be before saying the truth.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
Elueme: Dino burgled his office by himself for wants of evidence. He has beaten more than he can chew by making some spurious allegations without proof against the Niger delta ministry. Nigerians shoud ignore Dino, he's a drowning man.
We won't ignore him
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by pythonwizpro(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2012

And you are one of those most Nigerians too. Arrow
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by pythonwizpro(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
IYA NGBALI: What serves him right?must you support evil?if you have nothing good to say,pls shut the fok up and scram.

And must you quote me? I think there is freedom of speech in 9ja and Nairaland won't be an exemption. Besides, I don't think I mention anyone's name in my comment. Please I don't have time for e-fight and don't cross my way either.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
IYA NGBALI: We won't ignore him

^^^Precisely! That Niger Delta ministry has been established since the time of Yar'Adua but can anyone point to anything substantial they've achieved?; besides collecting billions of naira every year in budgetary allocation for admin, overheads, and all sorts of useless projects used as a smokescreen to embezzle funds.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Elueme: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
IYA NGBALI: We won't ignore him
I admonish you to keep a close watch on the latest accusation by Dino. He will must certainly say that the evidence was made away with. But that can't be tenable in this era.
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by Elueme: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Precisely! That Niger Delta ministry has been established since the time of Yar'Adua but can anyone point to anything substantial they've achieved?; besides collecting billions of naira every year in budgetary allocation for admin, overheads, and all sorts of useless projects used as a smokescreen to embezzle funds.
I share this same view with you. I will be happy if Orubebe is found culpable. He's not vision driven and pro-active as I may aspect but that not withstanding, it will so cheapening to resort to propaganda and blackmail to drive home a point as Dino is suspectedly doing.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by andyanders: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
foyeks2001:

Dino and condoms are sworn enemies...how come Bisi Ibidapo-Obe got preg...
Bros abeg leave dat side abi wetin concern Dino and condoms...

Good answer jari.Tell him. Dino no sabi condom Na only Direct Entry into the University of......
Re: Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja by fasbio(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
tebill: I just pray they didn't steal his condoms........

remember the guy no dey use condoms oooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS / #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. / Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.